AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
@legalfalcon I have situation wherein I updated the NOC code on my application from 2173 to 2174 post ITA. I mentioned this in my LOE. However, I do not think I updated the NOC code for each individual job that I recorded in the application.. As in, the jobs I've detailed may still have been 2173 while my overall application was submitted as 2174. Is there anything I can do?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
The only concern I see is the self attested reference letter. This is on the discretion of the officer reviewing your case. However, if you have a colleague who is willing to write a reference letter from you with the job duties, hours salary etc, you should submit that too to be on the safer side along with a LoE, explaining it.

Dear @legalfalcon , with reference to the above, I hope you could help me with the below.

I do have a small update.

Why if my employer is willing to provide me with a reference letter right now will it be great plus point to my application, however I have a small clarification.

So it goes like this..... Previously I had claimed points for 1 year and 5 months which is, I actually joined the company on 6th March 2017 and when I received ITA I gave the option as currently working over there Note: (CIC has also locked my experience at the Aor date which is 27th July 2018) making the experience count as 1 year and 5 months) now comes the tricky part......
I have recently resigned the job giving me an experience of 2.5 years..... Meaning I joined on 6th of March 2017 and my last working day was 1st of July 2019 giving me an experience of 2.5 years but while I claimed experience during ITA is was only for 1.5 years......

Coming back to the point again what if my employer is willing to give me the letter after 1 year and they mention the date of joining and last date of working.... Will it be a problem right now......

I hope you understand.... Initially I had claimed for 1.5 years during ITA and now I'm having 2.5 years after leaving the job.

The worked experience I claimed for ITA falls between the current letter I am going to submit.

I hope it's clear and kindly let me know if you are finding it hard to understand and I am ready to help you out.

Thanks in advance....

Last edited:

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
@legalfalcon
Hi, I hope to receive some advice from you.

FSW-O
AOR - July 16, 2018
Criminality passed
In IP2 since last August (eligibility met)
——
Then...
ADR - June 12, 2019
Eligibility passed
Security in progress (from around June 24)

Since our security still showing “in progress”, while most people say security should only take a few days unless you are under security screening.

Obviously we are beginning our 3rd week under “security in process”, shall we worry for SS?

Thanks in advance.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon , with reference to the above, I hope you could help me with the below.

I do have a small update.

Why if my employer is willing to provide me with a reference letter right now will it be great plus point to my application, however I have a small clarification.

So it goes like this..... Previously I had claimed points for 1 year and 5 months which is, I actually joined the company on 6th March 2017 and when I received ITA I gave the option as currently working over there Note: (CIC has also locked my experience at the Aor date which is 27th July 2018) making the experience count as 1 year and 5 months) now comes the tricky part......
I have recently resigned the job giving me an experience of 2.5 years..... Meaning I joined on 6th of March 2017 and my last working day was 1st of July 2019 giving me an experience of 2.5 years but while I claimed experience during ITA is was only for 1.5 years......

Coming back to the point again what if my employer is willing to give me the letter after 1 year and they mention the date of joining and last date of working.... Will it be a problem right now......

I hope you understand.... Initially I had claimed for 1.5 years during ITA and now I'm having 2.5 years after leaving the job.

The worked experience I claimed for ITA falls between the current letter I am going to submit.

I hope it's clear and kindly let me know if you are finding it hard to understand and I am ready to help you out.

Thanks in advance....
Dear @legalfalcon , your feedback will be of great help to me and thanks in advance.

Also does CIC accept additional documents submitted, because I didn't receive an Adr, however, I'm uploading documents to strengthen my profile?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
If you were self employed, IRCC clearly states, self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience.

The RR is merely asks the officer to review the specific documents before a final determination on eligibility is made. If your documents have the job duties, that match the JDs of the NOC selected, then your are good. Also number of hours a week, salary, etc have to be mentioned. It will also matter the supplemental documents you submitted.

I am not privy to what all documents you have submitted, so I cannot say anything more.
Dear @legalfalcon , urgent help required, I was successfully able to get the reference letter in the required format as per CIC requirements which mentions my details like roles and responsibilities and date of joining and all other details as well.

Any idea on how should I proceed with this case, Please respond and thanks in advance.

juandavid

Jul 10, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could help me on my case, today I received my 2nd set of GCMS notes, the first one I ordered did not even come, so this is actually the first time I received my notes and to my surprise there are issues on my application that my eligibility is not met - for refusal; I'm already past the 6months mark, but according to my notes my application is still open and in progress.

on the Notes 2; it says no duties provided for employment/no letter of support for foreign work experience. I applied for EE PR under FSW, on my PR application I submitted all the necessary documents for my employment here in Canada, but only to realized now that I did not include employment history/documents from my home country, in which I already have them on hand for the longest time, as I've used them to apply for my student visa way back in 2014, so today I've raised a CSE and submitted a follow up documents (foreign work experience - completed certification of employment with duties/responsibilities with company letter head signed and notarized, payslips 3mos worth, tax form, employment agreement/benefits, ) in support of my PR application, will they be able to consider it and review my case again? how should I proceed now?

I attached here the actual notes I received,

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

My application was refused last week after my interview with a canadian consular where my boss [the owner of the company] was called on the same day and she gave wrong information about my job duties and also other discrepancies. This was a deliberate act of sabotage because my duties were well stated by the former HR in the reference letter. I'm so sad and confused, having an 11 months application refused at the brim of the deal where I should have gotten my COPR. The reasons for refusal by the officer are wrong NOC nsd and discrepancy with the boss.
What can I do going forward because starting again will be frustrating

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon ,
I have just received PPR letter requesting me to submit passports within 20 days. But due to some upcoming travel I must travel to VFS tomorrow. So need an expert's kind opinion.

My wife who is dependent applicant is in Canada. I am out side Canada.
PPR letter states:

1. If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)

2 . If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

Now, not everyone is in Canada. PA = outside, dependent = in Canada.

Can I send my passport to nearest VAC and my wife to CPC-Ottawa?

Thanks a ton in advance.

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Hey LegalFalcon,

Has anyone come across this issue that when adding immediate family members, my mother's information is causing a bit of an issue.

On her Passport

GIVEN NAME(s): ------ (JUST BLANK)
SURNAME: T********

Thats how she has had her passport issued by our magnificent country. She has been issued a Canadian tourist visa which is currently active under this name.

But when I try to put in her information it requires me to put in a Given Name, which is blank and CIC says it on their website that do not put "N/A" or "Not Applicable".

What should I do?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
A review required does not mean that there is an issue with your case.

You have provided addition information. However, you cannot submit self attested reference letters. You can however, submit letters from colleagues, former employees, supervisors on a plain paper which has your job duties.

If you have not done so, you can do it now.

All that the analyst has done is to ask the officer for a review of your documents before marking the eligibility has passed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear @legalfalcon , I successfully got a reference letter from the company and I submitted the same via CSE Web-form clearly explaining my situation, the reference letter also contains all the required information and also while submitting my documentation on or before AOR 27th of July 2018, I have also given the below as proof.

Offer letter
Appointment letter
Jobs description on company letterhead
Payslips for 16 months
Income tax returns
Form 16

Now adding to the above I have also, on 10-07-2019, I have submitted an updated reference letter with the required information as per CIC's standards and policies

1. My question when will these documents be added to my file
2. When can call I CIC call center agent to ask for an update on my file
3. Is it too late that I have uploaded something to prove my case even further to CIC, I hope it is understandable to CIC because I have stated every fact in the letter of explanation.

Your response will be of much help to me and thanks in advance.

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hello legal falcon , I am outland applicant from India I applied under quebec selected worker
Applied 23
Aug 2017
Aor Nov 2017
Document request March 2018 ,pcc,rprf
Medical may 2018
Document request June 2018 pcc before send wrong one
Background check start June 2018
2 gcms stuck on criminality, no crimal record
Call them many times ,emails same reply pls wait everything ok with your file .
Yesterday call them again they said they reviewing your file .criminality still in progress Security not started.
Losing hope now, frustrated don't know what to do, if you can suggest can I do something or send them something to move my file .

Ssindhwani

Jul 5, 2016
Gurgaon
Category........
CEC
Dear @legalfalcon

AOR 7 feb 2019
Received GCMS notes today and My eligibility is review required for settlement funds; last updated by centralised Intake Office on 10 Apr 2019; status on last pages of GCMS Notes as below.. Please help decipher this

"Review required for Proof of funds regarding Citibank (Credit card payments issued on bank account, there is no disclosure of credit card on the file"- EDOC#273498559
A11.2- Review Required R75:FSW Minimum Requirements Review Required R76: Selection Criteria FSW Points: review Required R76 Selection criteria Funds- Review Required FSW Points Total: 79 Ready to finalise, RPRF: Complete

phillcent

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Here is the summary note:

SUMMARY NOTES: SETTLEMENT FUNDS INCLUDE TREASURY BILLS AND INVESTMENT FUND.EDOC: 260120760 - FUNDS, PROOF.A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW point total: 76 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Does this mean that it is only one Document that has issue? How do I know the document please?

What will be your expert advise please?
@legalfalcon, please I am still awaiting your feedback on this. Please help

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon

Please advise.

My friend completed the application to change conditions on her Work Permit.

On the form there is a question about current activity/occupation. Currently my friend is unemployed(still has closed valid WP until 2020 but left the job).
So she indicated that she is unemployed with the start date (From) of unemployment but did not write anything under TO date section (The year that you will complete your current employment or other activity), she just left it blank.

The section (To) in the application is the only section without asterisk(*) and I suppose it is not mandatory section. The application was also validated successfully.

I just worry that it would be returned as not complete.

Kindly asking you for your opinion.

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
@legalfalcon Please your Help

1- my wife got Certificat d’acceptation du Quebec (CAQ) for sponsership Months ago .
2- Do I need to send this to VO ?
3 - Will I have to send this paper (original ) when I get PPR email ?
4-I am worried Because the original paper with my wife , she has to send by post office .
5- Do I need this ? or not ?

Last edited: