17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon...
M very much new to this site... just have one query...
My AOR is 29 apr 2018
MEP 10 june
BIL 10 june (haven't complete biometrics yet as there was no appointment available)
Today, i noticed there is status of 'your action is required ' but with no new msgs...
No ADR as well...
Can you pls guide me why this action msg is displaying??? Is it because of no submission of biometrics???
I'll b grateful to u...
If there is no letter or email., no need to worry about. Just get the biometrics done ASAP.

Tevert

Jun 14, 2019
Dear legal falcon.
Pls would like ur input in my situation. While going through our submitted document we realised that the reference letter we submitted did not include my husband's salary details on it. We have obtained a new reference raised a cse and also included his employment letter and also payslips. Hope this will be added to our file and wouldn't delay the process too much. We also ordered gcms too .thank you for your time

Prakashbe.ckp

Mar 30, 2017
As regards PCC IRCC states the following:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
Thanks for your kind reply.

By this, what I have submitted for My wife pcc is enough as per the above CIC criteria for both country of residence and country of nationality. I felt relaxed now,

toward the ocean

Mar 4, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon

I am so upset and simply don't know what to do. I need your advice on below.
Please help!

I would like to describe our situation and ask for some advice. It’s already the second time since our application has been cancelled as being incomplete.

The first time it was cancelled as in the Police certificate the maiden name of the main applicant was not mentioned (this is the requirement for our country, which we missed).

The second time (today) it was cancelled because again in the Police certificate the line “Residing in” (where the address is supposed to be) was blank. This is not mentioned in the requirements, besides it is a standard certificate that is provided to everyone who ask and who need.

What do you think what could be done in such a situation? Is there a hope to be reconsidered in case of raising a CSE and calling the CIC? Or maybe we should acquire new Police certificates and apply for reconsideretion?

I would be grateful for any idea!

P.S. I also want to add that I know at least one applicant who has got her PPR with the same type of Police Certificate, i.e. with the line “Residing in” left blank. What's going on?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legal falcon.
Pls would like ur input in my situation. While going through our submitted document we realised that the reference letter we submitted did not include my husband's salary details on it. We have obtained a new reference raised a cse and also included his employment letter and also payslips. Hope this will be added to our file and wouldn't delay the process too much. We also ordered gcms too .thank you for your time
All documents you submit are added to your file.

slim-shady

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I can't find any placeholder to upload digital photo for non-accompanying dependent child. I can only see birth certificate,upfront medical and travel document.

What can I do?

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon, I've just received gcms notes (AOR Jan 28). My eligibility current status on page 2 shows 'Not Started'. In the application status section, it shows eligibility status changing multiple times (see image please). Do you have any idea why it is being updated many times? Also, where it says "Passed-Candidate" (highlighted in red), does that mean that eligibility will eventually be passed? Thanks a lot man!

shru_91

Dec 17, 2018
@legalfalcon :Hi Sir,I'm planning to add additional funds to my proof of funds since my gcms notes has mentioned RR on the provident funds and a gift deed for 5lkhs has been accepted.when I raise a webform should I simply show only the additional funds and it's proof or should I show the consolidated funds(new funds proof+old gift deed proof)?please advise

Abdulgafar

Jun 1, 2019
@legalfalcon, please help. Is this normal?: I got a ghost update last Thursday. When I checked, I noticed a subtle change under my BG check status. It changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". I am confused and worried, because it looks like they went a step backward instead of forward.
My timeline thus far:
AOR: April 15, 2019
ADR: to fill Form IMM5562 (travel history). May 28, 2019
ADR uploaded: May 29, 2019.
BiL: May 29, 2019
MEP: May 30, 2019
Ghost update: June 13, 2019
PNP_EE Outland applicant, family of 4.

Thanks!

Shaey

Dec 25, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon
I received an AOR on June 11, 2019, and realized today that I have made a minor(but could lead to unnecessary confusion) error in the LOE. Should I communicate this to IRCC through CSE or is there any other approach as well.

Prakashbe.ckp

Mar 30, 2017
As regards PCC IRCC states the following:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
Dear Legal Falcon,

I would also like to have clarification on below regarding my medicals.

After my AOR on 05 Jan 19, received BIL on 15 Feb 19 during that time my medical status changed as "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" after which the status remains the same till date for medical.

I did medical exam for myself and wife by 26 Nov 18. Most importantly, I had TB during 2010 which was already cured and it was clearly detailed to CIC due to scar in the X ray report. Also attached all the medical reports along with doctor certificate received in 2010 stating that it was completely cured and fit to work anywhere without any issues.

I checked with my panel doctor where he stated that he has already uploaded the file to CIC and no more further request received from CIC.

I need to just get to know that if there is no furtherance request and the status remains same as reviewing of medical results, why the status is still in review. My VO is London and hence no update received when called to CIC.. However, ordered 1st GCMS notes in June 1st week. Thanks for your support.

Reactions: pavan23

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon ,

It is often said that "substantial number of the main duties" mean 60~70%, but can we exclude those duties that begin with May when we calculate the percentage?

For example, among the 8 duties of NOC 4112, there are 6 without may & 2 with may
  • Advise clients of their legal rights and all matters related to law
  • Research legal precedents and gather evidence
  • Plead clients' cases before courts of law, tribunals and boards (lawyers only)
  • Draw up legal documents such as real estate transactions, wills, divorces and contracts, and prepare statements of legal opinions
  • Negotiate settlements of civil disputes (lawyers only)
  • Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
  • May act as mediator, conciliator or arbitrator
  • May act as executor, trustee or guardian in estate and family law matters.
Thus, should the denominator be 8 or 6?

Thank you!!

Bushra0813

Sep 3, 2018
Please advice @legalfalcon
My AOR is aug 16th
RR for pof due to currency fluctuation which happened on October and I have uploaded the updated documents on November 2018
But still now no movement .. called cic and they say it’s under review and in queue for review ..
my question is should I upload new bank statement and bank letter again?

N.hawk

Feb 13, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Application is currently pending review by an officer.

This review means what?
Visa office- Singapore
Fsw-o

Last edited: