+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I have answered this on your another thread. Check it out.

First of just because you see someone's status on the forum as "VIP," "Hero." etc. has no relevance. This is purely based on number of comments you have posted.

As regards your questions, as a minor, you cannot sign or file any documents and therefore legally, you do not act on your own behalf. Further, an immigration application is for the primary applicant and not the dependents. Your parents immigration application, which was refused will have no bearing on your application and you did the right thing by answering no.

However, if you have doubts you can send a CSE and clarify that you were a part of an immigration application filed by your parents in [YEAR] which was refused.

Irrespective of whether you inform IRCC or not, it doesn't matter.

The statutory questions are asked to do a BGC and are also used for misrepresentation. Section 40 of the IRPA defines "misrepresentation" as:

Further s. 127 states:

Now the question revolves around, Materiality & Relevancy

Just because if a question is answered incorrectly, of falsely or with incomplete information, it doesn’t mean that misrepresentation will or can result in a problem. That depends on whether the information was “material” and “relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.” To be material, a misrepresentation need not be decisive or determinative but it will be material if it is important enough to affect the process.

Failure to Disclose

Innocent misrepresentations include statements that are not accurate. More problematic are those cases where, although not asked, one fails to disclose information that which is relevant and material.

The leading case on this area is Brooks [1974] S.C.R. 850

In your case, failure to disclose is immaterial, but since you are aware of it, you should inform IRCC even though it will not matter in making a decision on your application.
I can't thanku much @legalfalcon . May u succeed in every sphere of your life.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon, I just spoke with CIC today and they said I have passed everything and waiting for officers final review. Officer infact changed my eligibility from Recommend pass to Pass 2 days ago and same day my security was cleared. How long does it take to get PPR from here?

Many Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I just spoke with CIC today and they said I have passed everything and waiting for officers final review. Officer infact changed my eligibility from Recommend pass to Pass 2 days ago and same day my security was cleared. How long does it take to get PPR from here?

Many Thanks
It is just a matter of time. 1-3 weeks, depending on your VO.

Reactions: Xhosa

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. I recently ordered my gcms notes. I received my e-AoR in August 2018. Here are the relevant points from the notes:

1. EE, FSW Eligibility met, security and criminality not started, medicals passed
2. The office was changed to CPC-Ottawa from Centralized Intake Office on account of workload redistribution
3. The last note says PREvU verified which was on 9th October, 2018

Would be great if you could help me understand if it's normal to have a 6 month delay in such a case where eligibility has been met. Also what are the options available in this case to understand what is holding up a PPR aside from GCMS notes? I am slightly anxious as the GCMS notes have not helped me with an explanation per se for the delay. Thanks a ton in advance for the help.
The 6 months processing time starts from the date your R10 is passed, and not from the date you receive your AoR.

Also, eligibility happens in 2 stages, first an analyst will review and make recommendation. Then the officer will make a final determination on it. So when your eligibility is recommended met, it is just y an analyst, not by an officer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon

in my CBSA notes under the heading of Admissibilites the following are showing

ADMISSIBILITIES
SECURITY
SECURITY: 1
Created Date: 2018/09/07
Created By: JG8607
Updated Date: 2018/10/30
Updated By: MP03299
Type: Security
Validity Date : Blank
Status Updated By: MP03299
Status Updated Date. 2018/10/30
Assigned By: MP03299
Assigned To: RC-6023
Due Date: 2019/09/08
Activity I-HIDF51P

does this due date mean that my SS will clear by this date?
The due date has no relevance. It merely means that on this date the officer will be notified and will review your application.

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
The 6 months processing time starts from the date your R10 is passed, and not from the date you receive your AoR.

Also, eligibility happens in 2 stages, first an analyst will review and make recommendation. Then the officer will make a final determination on it. So when your eligibility is recommended met, it is just y an analyst, not by an officer.
how do we find the R10 passed date in our notes?

piscean26

Aug 27, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

Need your inputs,
My AOR is 31Oct and latest update from CIC on application is as below,:

The responsible office in Ottawa, Ontario is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently in process.

Can eligibility and background check be in progress at the same time?

canada@1

Mar 16, 2019
hi @legalfalcon

I am inland PNP applicant. AOR sept 3,2018. As per gcms notes received on march 12 my status is below.
Eligibility- RR for pof
criminality,medicals - passed
security not started

I have raised cse to check any movement on file 2 days back and received below email. Is this something positive in movement or a generic reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We wish to thank you for your patience and to inform you that the information you have provided has been forwarded to the responsible office.

Your permanent residence application should be reviewed shortly.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
hi @legalfalcon

I am inland PNP applicant. AOR sept 3,2018. As per gcms notes received on march 12 my status is below.
Eligibility- RR for pof
criminality,medicals - passed
security not started

I have raised cse to check any movement on file 2 days back and received below email. Is this something positive in movement or a generic reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We wish to thank you for your patience and to inform you that the information you have provided has been forwarded to the responsible office.

Your permanent residence application should be reviewed shortly.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Hi,
Could you please let me know if we need to provide POF if we have full time job in Canada..even I’m a PNP-Inland applicant.

Thanks!!

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,
Need your help pls!
My friend got PR yesterday. She applied without her husband from India. Now, how soon can she apply for her husband spouse visa while staying in India or what is the quickest way. She wants to come with her husband together. Is there anyway? Thanks in advance.