+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

shjooya

May 8, 2012
Dear @legalfalcon - I really appreciate your input on my sister's express entry application from Iran which has started in Nov 2016, and is still under process! The eligibility has not been passed yet and we do not really know what to do anymore (I am a Canadian citizen living in Canada). We have ordered GCMS for her a few times but cannot find any useful information or update from the last two notes. Here is the copy of the review required section from her first GCMS notes. I really appreciate your comment on this. Many thanks!

**Case Analyst: review required ** CASE ANALYST: DA20220 APPLICATION NUMBER: XXXX Principal
Applicant: XXXX NUMBER OF CLIENTS: 3 NUMBER OF VISAS: 3 LOCK-IN DATE: 2016/11/23
PRIMARY NOC: 6322 Cooks HAVING ANALYSED THIS APPLICATION BASED ON THE DOCUMENTS
SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE FILE, I MAKE THE FOLLOWING
RECOMMENDATION. I HAVE VERIFIED THIS APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 11.2 OF THE IMMIGRATION AND
REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT (IRPA) AND MAKE THE FOLLOWING DETERMINATION. ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review required Analyst Notes: Applicant Iranian national presently residing in Iran.
Applicant has submitted documents demonstrating that she performed the duties described in the lead
statement and the main duties as set out in primary NOC category for more than 2 years with current employer,
however applicant does not appear to submit evidence as paystubs, etc to support the work experience
declared. For Officer review. Analyst SUMMARY A11.2 APPEARS MET• R87.2(3) MST MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS- APPEAR MET• Org & Entities added • PA has a valid LMIA in the specific NOC: 6322 at the
ITA • 2 years of full time work experience appear met• Job offer in Canada is from an established company
( found in open sources)• Trade certificate is not required• R87.2 (5) proof of settlement funds: required and
provided as per offer of employment under R87.2 (3) (D)(IV). • No pending documents:• RPRF: PAID Ready to
finalize CRS ASSESSMENT - CRS at ITA: 762 - CRS minimum score: 470 - Revised CRS score: 762 FOSS/GCMS
CHECK PA: XXXX. STATUS: work permit valid until. INFO: PA was included in FC4
application, however by the time was approved PA was no longer a dependant.. NCBs: previous VR refusal and
previous MST application cancelled as incomplete
Paid representative:
Yes Marital STATUS - Married since 2011/06/24 - Marriage certificate on file; edoc# XXX - No indication of
previous marriages or Common -Law partnership - One accompanying children indicated, birth certificate on
file PASSEPORT: - Country: Iran ; PPT: valid for more than 3 months MED: : -
Completed: valid for more than 3 months CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION: No ARRANGED
EMPLOYMENT OFFER: - LMIA# XXXX valid until 2017/01/11 - LMIA issued for employer XXX Pizza for the
position of Cook on hourly wage of $14.00/hour - Duties listed and PA named; 1 of positions 4: - Letter of offer
dated 2016/06/10 confirms employment of indefinite duration contingent upon applicant obtaining PR status in
Canada. - Edoc: XXX WORK EXPERIENCE QUALIFYING WORKING PRIOD: 2011/11/23 to 2016/11/23
Primary Occupation: NOC 6322 Cooks - EXPERIENCE 1 FROM 2013/06 TO 2016/11 - Cook (NOC 6322) -AT
EMPLOYER: XXXX Restaurant - Iran. EDOC: XXXX. Submitted reference letter dated 2016/09/02 confirms
applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are
consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the specified NOC category .. Reference letter
confirms full-time employment Web site verified: http://www.XXXX 3 Years & 5 months of
employment of full-time work experience have been accumulated. PROOF OF FUNDS - Approx. CAD 66,397 - As
per XXX BANK statement as at 2016/08/10; - Family of 3 requires CAD 18,617

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
@legalfalcon
I want to use a one way ticket from Toronto back home. I will show my COPRS on the US Canadian borders since I dont have my PR card with me. When I landed I did not give out a list of the things (including money and so on) I need to bring with me when I settle in Canada. Since it was a soft landing. How should I go about this now? I'd like to prepare this list now for my upcoming trip from Toronto. Any tips please? Also if this is risky in any way do you think it would be better to just fly out from the US instead of Canada? I'd waste a ticket but taking a risk with immigration is much worse.
Please advise. Many Thanks

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon sir, please explain the below notes and whether any action is pedning from my end, btw, I have requested for gcms notes gaain on 21st March 2019, the below notes are dated 18th Feb 2019 :

REVIEW TYPE : PROGRAM ASSISTANT APPLICATION # REGULATION : FSW I HAVE REVIEWED THIS APPLICATION BASED UPON THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE FILE AND NOTE THE FOLLOWING . MIN SCORE : 441 CRS SCORE : 441 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED : NEW UCI SPOUSE APPLICATION PROMOTED : NEW UCI PRIMARY APPLICANT MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI : YES SPOUSE MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI : YES CLIENT FEES : VERIFIED ---------
LANGUAGES --------- PRINCIPAL APPLICANT ENGLISH - IELTS MET THRESHOLD AND VERIFIED -------EDUCATION--------- PRIMARY APPLICANT ECA REPORT VERIFIED ON ISSUING AGENCY WEBSITE ; FOREIGN CREDENTIAL CONFIRMED ON ECA SITE ECA CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY REPORTED BY ISSUING AGENCY AS BACHELOR'S DEGREE (FOUR YEARS) FOREIGN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED SPOUSE FOREIGN CREDENTIALS NOT PROVIDED ------POLICE CERTIFICATE ------- PRIMARY APPLICANT INDIA POLICE CERTIFICATE :
PROVIDED-NRT R10 OK RECOMMENDATION : PASS CRIMINALITY SPOUSE INDIA POLICE CERTIFICATE : PROVIDED-NRT R10 OK RECOMMENDATION : PASS CRIMINALITY -------AGE--------- APPLICANT'S AGE REVIEWED AND NO CHANGE FROM ITA TO E-APR -------
DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW ------- CLIENT INFORMATION
Hi sir, even i'm saiing in the same boat can you please tell what exactly here is written as client information ?

jenhru23

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi.

Got my ppr last March 27, 2019. AOR June 1, 2018. RR for work exp and pof.

I need to extend passport submission to my vo. They only gave me 5 days to submit my passport but my passport is with korean embassy. I will not be able to meet the deadline to submit passport. Medical will expire on June 6.

Anyone here familiar with requesting to extend the deadline for passport submission? after how many days did you receive response from them?

Do you think they will give me extension? :(

So worried right now.

Thanks

kruhiputar

Mar 22, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon,
please find time to check this huge amount of text (but I think it provides a context) regarding my partner's and mine situation (EE FSW inlend application, AOR Sep. 2018). Any insight, or suggestion, reading of this GCMS notes will be greatly, tremendously appreciated!

FYI, the PA submitted a request for Visitor Record Extension prior to submitting the EE-PR app - we were thinking about going back to our home country and applying from there, but hoped for a quick processing being in Canada - lol/sobbing -, and made a decision to apply inland after the extension request was submitted.
So, the EE-FSW inland app was submitted while PA had his VR extension app processing, and while dependent was on valid VR.
Due to a 5+ months processing time for the VR extension, PA submitted an Additional document (Letter of Explenation) via on-line form to additionally acknowledge dual intent (having PR app processing), and ask for a date specific extension based on the official estimated app decision date (which was 25th March 2019).
Then, 2 days after the document was received by the responsible agent, PA's request was refused with no specific reason (copy-paste of all possible reasons).
Dependent did the same for her VR extension (meaning presented the same text with same reasons as an additional info in regard to the VR extension) and was granted the extension.
Afraid that PA would be refused again if he was to apply for the restoration (which would then most definitely be a red flag), and having the estimated finalization of PR date so near (+ our lawyer said to just wait it out for that little while) we stayed until now. We are going back to our home country (within the 90 day of possible restoration period) by the end of this week, and will wait for our, hopefully positive, decision to be made there.
We are planning to make a change of address, and then send additional Letter of explanation to address the issues stated in the Notes.
I would love to hear your suggestions how to tackle this situation, so do check this loooooong, loong post. Please and thank you!

So here we go:

FSW Inland, AOR 2018/09/25, 2 applicants
R10: 2018/10/24
Primary Office: Montreal Immigration
Transferal to Montreal: 2018/11/30 due to Workload (re)-distribution
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV: (blank)
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: (blank)
Medical: Passed (2018/10/23)
Misrepresentation: (blank)
Info Sharing: Complete (2019/10/24)
Other Reqs: (blank)
Final: (blank)

No SS codes present on the file. Security sections either not started, blank, or 0.
Misrepresentation sections are either blank or 0.
Security: Not started (for both PA and dependent)

App. last updated: beginning of 2019/02
GCMS Notes Request: end of 2019/02, received within 31 days
App. Assignment: Assigned To: RC-2710 Assigned By: (code) Due Date: mid 2019/03

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2019/02/xx Created By: (code)
Updated Date: Updated By: (same data as above)

Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Montreal Immigration

Text: Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-xx_xxxxxxxxxx PA: (Surname, Name) - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required

MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDS PASS CRIMINALITY FOR BOTH PA AND SPOUSE. SPOUSE HAS 2 UCI. UCI #xxxxxxxx IS HOUSEHOLDED.
POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFO: IN 2018, PA WAS REFUSED 2 VR AND 1 WP.
A11.2: Appears Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met
FSW points total: 74
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 462
CRS points minimum score for round: 442
CRS score at application (APR): 462
I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as COMMON-LAW at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "xyz, edoc#xxxxxx" & "xyz, edoc# xxxxxx"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: Not in Status

POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION: - PA WAS REFUSED A VR IN 2018. AGENT NOTE ARE AS FOLLOW: CLIENT IS REQUESTING A VISITOR FOR TOURISM. CLIENT HAS BEEN IN CANADA SINCE 2017/xx/xx. CLIENT HAS HAD SUFFICIENT TIME TO TOUR CANADA. I AM NOT SATISFIED CLIENT CONTINUES TO BE A BONA FIDE VISITOR. APPLICATION REFUSED. - PA WAS REFUSED A WP IN 2018. AGENT NOTE ARE AS FOLLOW: CLIENT IS CITIZEN OF xxx. BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, I AM NOT SATISFIED THE CLIENT MEETS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE IEC PROGRAM DUE TO THE DISCONTINUANCE REQUIREMENT. APPLICATION REFUSED. - PA WAS REFUSED A VR IN 2018. AGENT NOTE ARE AS FOLLOW: APPLICANT IS REQUESTING A VR EXTENSION. WAS AUTHORIZED TO ENTER CANADA ON WP 2017-xx-xx VALID TO 2018/xx/xx. APPLICATION RECEIVED ON 2018/xx/xx. STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT HAS EXPIRED. HAS NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF THEIR TEMPORARY RESIDENT STATUS ON OR BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE AUTHORIZED PERIOD. APPLICATION REFUSED AND ADVISED FOR RESTORATION. SPOUSE/CL: In Status valid until: 2019-xx-xx NO ADVERSE INFORMATION: NOTE: -PA HAS A PREVIOUS EE APPLICATION: Wxxxxxxxx (EXPIRED CANDIDATE) -SPOUSE HAS PREVIOUS EE APPLICATIONS: Exxxxxxx (NOT ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE) Wxxxxxxx (INVITATION SENT) -PA HAS A VALID TRV UNTIL 2020/xx/xx

COMMON-LAW since xxxx-xx-xx; Statutory declaration of CL is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed, Valid until: 2019-xx-xx SPOUSE - Passed, Valid until: 2019-xx-xx PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-xx Primary Occupation: NOC 1243 Medical administrative assistants xxxx-xx to xxxx-xx - Festival Promotion Coordinator (NOC: 1123) - at xyz - eDoc# xxxxxx - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-xx-xx appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: -EMPLOYER VERIFIED AND ADRESS CONFIRMED ON (web-site link)/ - Letter confirms salary of xxx$/YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 1 month. Xxxx-xx to xxxx-xx - Paediatric Practice Administrator (NOC: 1243) - at xyz- eDoc# xxxxx - Letter dated 2018-xx-xx appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: - EMPLOYER NOT VERIFIED: WEB SEARCH INCONCLUSIVE - Letter confirms salary of xxx$/YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 2 years and 4 months. CRS Foreign Work: 2 years and 4 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)
WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points
ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx.
CAD $20k+ - CAD $xxx as per BANK no.1 statement at xxxx-xx-xx; - CAD $xxx as per Bank no2 statement at xxxx-xx-xx; - CAD $xxxx as per Bank no.3 statement at xxx-xx-xx; Family of 2 requires CAD $15 531

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/10/xx
Created By: (code)
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: xxxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 462 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified —LANGUAGES— Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified —EDUCATION— Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree 3 years and bachelors degree 4 years Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree 3 years Foreign credential provided —POLICE CERTIFICATE— Primary Applicant RCMP Screening NRT (home-country) police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse RCMP Screening NRT (home-country) police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality —AGE—Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR —DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW— Client Information Passport -WP

kruhiputar

Mar 22, 2018
One more thing, @legalfalcon, bare with me, please.
In addition to the previous post,
we plan to:
1.) Inform CIC of the change of address once we return to home country
2.) Address the refusals and previous applications history stated in notes, chronologically and attaching documents (confirmation letters, correspondence letters etc.):
- clearly stating that we answered "yes" to form questions regarding previous refusals;
- 1st refusal was PA's Visitor Record when he applied for the latter on the last day of his valid Working Permit but the app was processed with the next day date, hence lost his status; which was restored afterwards;
- 2nd refusal was PA's second IEC app, due to the submission within the necessary 3 months discontinuation period between two working permits;
- 3rd refusal was PA's VR extension request submitted after the EE profile was created, but before we actually decided to apply within Canada, therefore the reason for the extension was genuinely tourism, and we did not mention EE because we weren't sure we'll go ahead and do it. After the 5+ months of processing the extension request, the PA sent the Additional doc stating dual intent because we thought it might be understood as an omission of info, and then was promptly refused the extension while dependant was granted extension on the exact same grounds.
3.) The information in notes is not correct, PA never had a previous Express Entry application, he had Work Permit application which was refused due to discontinuation rule (no. matches the work permit).
4.) Dependent has a second IEC permit in process. There is no explicit rule that forbids having multiple applications in process, and obligation to inform and somehow connect to the PR processing application/ VO in regard to informing the CIC of the already visible additional post-PR-submission applications (whether those are visitor, study etc.) is nowhere to be find. We were explicit and upfront with all the applications and refusals that happened at the time of the PR app submission, and what happened later we assumed and were right that it shows on our file;
5.) Address the inability to verify the employer due to inconclusive web-search: We shall provide official translation of the copy of the State's Register of the Medical Practices; we'll provide additional links where the medical practice can be find; copies of practician's recent participation in various international professional conferences.

Hopefully that will be a successful strategy to tackle any doubts CIC might have.
And, I do apologize for a take-over, and huuuge amount of text - it's obvious, we are terrified and we have so much at stake.

Let us know what you think.
Thanks a tone!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi.

Got my ppr last March 27, 2019. AOR June 1, 2018. RR for work exp and pof.

I need to extend passport submission to my vo. They only gave me 5 days to submit my passport but my passport is with korean embassy. I will not be able to meet the deadline to submit passport. Medical will expire on June 6.

Anyone here familiar with requesting to extend the deadline for passport submission? after how many days did you receive response from them?

Do you think they will give me extension? :(

So worried right now.

Thanks
Send a CSE and request, also provide the reason for the extension.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I want to use a one way ticket from Toronto back home. I will show my COPRS on the US Canadian borders since I dont have my PR card with me. When I landed I did not give out a list of the things (including money and so on) I need to bring with me when I settle in Canada. Since it was a soft landing. How should I go about this now? I'd like to prepare this list now for my upcoming trip from Toronto. Any tips please? Also if this is risky in any way do you think it would be better to just fly out from the US instead of Canada? I'd waste a ticket but taking a risk with immigration is much worse.
Please advise. Many Thanks
There is nothing known as soft landing. People make up terms which get stuck. If you landed in Canada as a PR, you get an opportunity to show a list to the CBSA officer and have it stamped, which is your goods to follow list. If you id not get it signed then, then it is very unlikely that you will be exempted from getting goods later.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon - I really appreciate your input on my sister's express entry application from Iran which has started in Nov 2016, and is still under process! The eligibility has not been passed yet and we do not really know what to do anymore (I am a Canadian citizen living in Canada). We have ordered GCMS for her a few times but cannot find any useful information or update from the last two notes. Here is the copy of the review required section from her first GCMS notes. I really appreciate your comment on this. Many thanks!

**Case Analyst: review required ** CASE ANALYST: DA20220 APPLICATION NUMBER: XXXX Principal
Applicant: XXXX NUMBER OF CLIENTS: 3 NUMBER OF VISAS: 3 LOCK-IN DATE: 2016/11/23
PRIMARY NOC: 6322 Cooks HAVING ANALYSED THIS APPLICATION BASED ON THE DOCUMENTS
SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE FILE, I MAKE THE FOLLOWING
RECOMMENDATION. I HAVE VERIFIED THIS APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 11.2 OF THE IMMIGRATION AND
REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT (IRPA) AND MAKE THE FOLLOWING DETERMINATION. ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review required Analyst Notes: Applicant Iranian national presently residing in Iran.
Applicant has submitted documents demonstrating that she performed the duties described in the lead
statement and the main duties as set out in primary NOC category for more than 2 years with current employer,
however applicant does not appear to submit evidence as paystubs, etc to support the work experience
declared. For Officer review. Analyst SUMMARY A11.2 APPEARS MET• R87.2(3) MST MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS- APPEAR MET• Org & Entities added • PA has a valid LMIA in the specific NOC: 6322 at the
ITA • 2 years of full time work experience appear met• Job offer in Canada is from an established company
( found in open sources)• Trade certificate is not required• R87.2 (5) proof of settlement funds: required and
provided as per offer of employment under R87.2 (3) (D)(IV). • No pending documents:• RPRF: PAID Ready to
finalize CRS ASSESSMENT - CRS at ITA: 762 - CRS minimum score: 470 - Revised CRS score: 762 FOSS/GCMS
CHECK PA: XXXX. STATUS: work permit valid until. INFO: PA was included in FC4
application, however by the time was approved PA was no longer a dependant.. NCBs: previous VR refusal and
previous MST application cancelled as incomplete
Paid representative:
Yes Marital STATUS - Married since 2011/06/24 - Marriage certificate on file; edoc# XXX - No indication of
previous marriages or Common -Law partnership - One accompanying children indicated, birth certificate on
file PASSEPORT: - Country: Iran ; PPT: valid for more than 3 months MED: : -
Completed: valid for more than 3 months CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION: No ARRANGED
EMPLOYMENT OFFER: - LMIA# XXXX valid until 2017/01/11 - LMIA issued for employer XXX Pizza for the
position of Cook on hourly wage of $14.00/hour - Duties listed and PA named; 1 of positions 4: - Letter of offer
dated 2016/06/10 confirms employment of indefinite duration contingent upon applicant obtaining PR status in
Canada. - Edoc: XXX WORK EXPERIENCE QUALIFYING WORKING PRIOD: 2011/11/23 to 2016/11/23
Primary Occupation: NOC 6322 Cooks - EXPERIENCE 1 FROM 2013/06 TO 2016/11 - Cook (NOC 6322) -AT
EMPLOYER: XXXX Restaurant - Iran. EDOC: XXXX. Submitted reference letter dated 2016/09/02 confirms
applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are
consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the specified NOC category .. Reference letter
confirms full-time employment Web site verified: http://www.XXXX 3 Years & 5 months of
employment of full-time work experience have been accumulated. PROOF OF FUNDS - Approx. CAD 66,397 - As
per XXX BANK statement as at 2016/08/10; - Family of 3 requires CAD 18,617
The only concern I can see in the notes is "however applicant does not appear to submit evidence as paystubs, etc to support the work experience
declared."

Apart from that there does not seem to be any issues. The application is awaiting an officer review before moving ahead.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon sir, please explain the below notes and whether any action is pedning from my end, btw, I have requested for gcms notes gaain on 21st March 2019, the below notes are dated 18th Feb 2019 :

REVIEW TYPE : PROGRAM ASSISTANT APPLICATION # REGULATION : FSW I HAVE REVIEWED THIS APPLICATION BASED UPON THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE FILE AND NOTE THE FOLLOWING . MIN SCORE : 441 CRS SCORE : 441 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED : NEW UCI SPOUSE APPLICATION PROMOTED : NEW UCI PRIMARY APPLICANT MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI : YES SPOUSE MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI : YES CLIENT FEES : VERIFIED ---------
LANGUAGES --------- PRINCIPAL APPLICANT ENGLISH - IELTS MET THRESHOLD AND VERIFIED -------EDUCATION--------- PRIMARY APPLICANT ECA REPORT VERIFIED ON ISSUING AGENCY WEBSITE ; FOREIGN CREDENTIAL CONFIRMED ON ECA SITE ECA CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY REPORTED BY ISSUING AGENCY AS BACHELOR'S DEGREE (FOUR YEARS) FOREIGN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED SPOUSE FOREIGN CREDENTIALS NOT PROVIDED ------POLICE CERTIFICATE ------- PRIMARY APPLICANT INDIA POLICE CERTIFICATE :
PROVIDED-NRT R10 OK RECOMMENDATION : PASS CRIMINALITY SPOUSE INDIA POLICE CERTIFICATE : PROVIDED-NRT R10 OK RECOMMENDATION : PASS CRIMINALITY -------AGE--------- APPLICANT'S AGE REVIEWED AND NO CHANGE FROM ITA TO E-APR -------
DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW ------- CLIENT INFORMATION
This is an assistant note, where your information, client information has been summarised.

Also, as per this note your R10 is passed.

To read on stages see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Dear All,

My AOR is 12th Sep 2018, MEP Cleared on 9th Oct 2018, IP1 on 10th Oct 2018

Ordered GCMS on 4th Jan 2019, Received on 29th Jan 2019
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete

Got Ghost Update / ADR Letter on 19th Feb 2019: They requested Supplementary Information Request for Students (SIRS) Form along with Resume. I really don't understand why they requested SIRS since I have not applied for student visa nor I am currently studying.

Also Background status changed to IP2 ( We are processing your background.......) on 19th Feb 2019

Uploaded the Additional documents on 21st Feb 2019, status as of now is " Not Applicable"

Called them on 18th March, agent told the below:
Eligibility: Still reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Security: Background verification's are currently in process
Criminality: Completed

With the above timeline, am I under Security Screening?
@legalfalcon

Planning to order GCMS after easter holidays!!

Thanks in advance.
Regards

shjooya

May 8, 2012
The only concern I can see in the notes is "however applicant does not appear to submit evidence as paystubs, etc to support the work experience
declared."

Apart from that there does not seem to be any issues. The application is awaiting an officer review before moving ahead.
Thank you so much for your reply @legalfalcon! Do you think we should send her pay stubs... now as they never asked for it and every time that we asked for an update they said the file is under review and they will let us know if they need additional information. Also, do you think it is normal for it to take two years to pass the eligibility?? Thank you so much for your time!

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
@legalfalcon i received my CBSA notes and they are showing me under Security Screening since Nov 2018.

In which order is SS processed. CSIS and then CBSA or CBSA and then CSIS?

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon . My AOR is March 18 2018 my medicals expired on Feb 28, 2019. My file is in at sydney nova Scotia. CEC inland applicant. U have not yet received remedical or extension request. I have come across lot of ppl files moving after completing one year. Any idea what can be done in my case. Thanks . OlePle give in your inputs

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
There is nothing known as soft landing. People make up terms which get stuck. If you landed in Canada as a PR, you get an opportunity to show a list to the CBSA officer and have it stamped, which is your goods to follow list. If you id not get it signed then, then it is very unlikely that you will be exempted from getting goods later.
I did show a list but the officer told us we need specific numbers and prices and that we can submit a list during our next trip. Does that mean its over for our list of goods to follow?