Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Many thanks, clear now..i will form Z by keeping same the last date of previous activity and start date of next activity.
About start date, i will change 10 years backward accordingly when will file the application ....file application date means when i entered in EE pool or AOR (i.e. once i receive ITA and in 60 days time)...thanks
The date you will file your e-APR.

AbhinavAkd

Jan 3, 2019
Hi legal falcon,

I have a concern....if you can suggest me on this it will be great. Looking forward to your suggestions...

About 7-8 months back I uploaded my profile in express entry portal for Canada but since then i have not got my ita as my points are only about 390.

However recently I came across PG course in Canada for 1 year and I am keen on doing this course and enter Canada as a student. But my only concern is that my visa application for student visa might get rejected because I uploaded my profile in express entry.

Kindly suggest is it possible to get a successful student visa if I now withdraw my application from the pool?

Thanks in advance!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legal falcon,

I have a concern....if you can suggest me on this it will be great. Looking forward to your suggestions...

About 7-8 months back I uploaded my profile in express entry portal for Canada but since then i have not got my ita as my points are only about 390.

However recently I came across PG course in Canada for 1 year and I am keen on doing this course and enter Canada as a student. But my only concern is that my visa application for student visa might get rejected because I uploaded my profile in express entry.

Kindly suggest is it possible to get a successful student visa if I now withdraw my application from the pool?

Thanks in advance!
Creating a profile has no bearing on your student visa, if you apply. As long as you meet the requirements of the student visa, you will get one.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Heartiest Congratulations!!

All the best for the journey ahead!!

One last question boss. we passed medicals as a family July 4th, 2018. However, in our GCMS note, my Ssn passed his April 30th, 2018. I passed mine May 10th, 2018. My wife who did a further medical examination passed hers July 4th ( which is the day we passed medicals) My passport is valid till Oct 2019. my wife and sons passport expires in 2023. Please, what date would i have as my landing date? The day my son passed medicals or the day we passed medicals? medical expiration comes before passport expiration. Thank you.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Hlo @legalfalcon

I just rang up Ircc and they told me that your security screening is over and your case has been approved and wait for few days and i got remedicals today.
I just wanted to share this good news with you and would like to thank you for every advice you gave.
I would also like to thanks Getgcms.com team .
I will let you know when I will get ppr.
Thanks in tons.

Gurikem

Nov 29, 2018
Hello Legalfalcon,

I seek your guidance in the following issue:

I am the main applicant and I got ITA on 19 Dec 2018. When I created my profile I mentioned that my spouse after her graduation in 2004 had been working in her own boutique which is situated in Chandigarh till we got married in 2014. Afterwards she pursued her education and did her Bachelors in Education and started working in a school since 2015..

So, from 2004 to 2014 she was working as a Fashion Designer and assisting her mother in her boutique.

The boutique is run from their house only. They have not registered it. They pay their employees via cash only. They serve clients from in and around Chandigarh as well as from abroad too..

How can I show her work experience for that 10 years+ of time?

· Their boutique is not registered and they do not file ITR or smthing.

· They pay their employees cash only and neither do they file any ITR.

· Clients pay directly in cash and they don't provide any Invoices.

· Its like a side business run from home premises only.

· So, what can I do in such a case?

· How can I prove that she has been working there?

Please suggest, as this is the only issue which is holding me to file my case further.

Thanks

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
@legalfalcon
Hello, I'd be very grateful if you could answer a few questions regarding salary certificate. First of all, can salary certificate be issued to an ex-employee? If yes, here's my situation: I worked for a small establishment for 4 years, I took 2 unpaid leaves/vacations and was paid in cash for the entire period of my employment. I was given 1 wage hike after 2 years of employment. I want to upload a salary certificate and my former employer is willing to sign & stamp any document as long as it states the truth, what are your suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Hello LegalFalcon, thank you for your insight into everyone's questions. I'll ask one today as well :)

I joined my company X as an oilfield engineer in NOV 2014. The company merged with another company Y in Jan 2017 to form a new company XY.
The merger hasn't affected my work responsibilities but it did eventually result in a change of my job title only. I'm in the process of drafting the reference letter which I'll handover to my company to use as a template some day. However, my questions are as follows:

1) Is it OK if I make a single reference letter for the entire duration (and thus a single entry in EE work history with the existing company name and job title) and just mention in the letter that the company XY was formed after merger of X and Y and that it didn't have any effect on my job responsibilities of the employee other than change in job titles?

2) Do I need to attach any supporting documents to cover all bases? such as a newspaper clipping listing the merger or my appointment letter with company X that I originally joined. I do have additional documents such as promotion letter, pay slips etc but people have said that if you have a reference letter following the criteria then it will suffice.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
One last question boss. we passed medicals as a family July 4th, 2018. However, in our GCMS note, my Ssn passed his April 30th, 2018. I passed mine May 10th, 2018. My wife who did a further medical examination passed hers July 4th ( which is the day we passed medicals) My passport is valid till Oct 2019. my wife and sons passport expires in 2023. Please, what date would i have as my landing date? The day my son passed medicals or the day we passed medicals? medical expiration comes before passport expiration. Thank you.
After your application is approved, you will be issued a PR visa and CoPR. the validity of the visa (before which you have to land in Canada), will be 6 months from the date your application is approved, the day either of your medicals expire, or the either of your passport expires, which ever is earlier.

So if your meds expire before your family, that will be the date before which you will have to land.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hlo @legalfalcon

I just rang up Ircc and they told me that your security screening is over and your case has been approved and wait for few days and i got remedicals today.
I just wanted to share this good news with you and would like to thank you for every advice you gave.
I would also like to thanks Getgcms.com team .
I will let you know when I will get ppr.
Thanks in tons.
That is awesome!!

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear when you receive your PPR./

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon,

I seek your guidance in the following issue:

I am the main applicant and I got ITA on 19 Dec 2018. When I created my profile I mentioned that my spouse after her graduation in 2004 had been working in her own boutique which is situated in Chandigarh till we got married in 2014. Afterwards she pursued her education and did her Bachelors in Education and started working in a school since 2015..

So, from 2004 to 2014 she was working as a Fashion Designer and assisting her mother in her boutique.

The boutique is run from their house only. They have not registered it. They pay their employees via cash only. They serve clients from in and around Chandigarh as well as from abroad too..

How can I show her work experience for that 10 years+ of time?

· Their boutique is not registered and they do not file ITR or smthing.

· They pay their employees cash only and neither do they file any ITR.

· Clients pay directly in cash and they don't provide any Invoices.

· Its like a side business run from home premises only.

· So, what can I do in such a case?

· How can I prove that she has been working there?

Please suggest, as this is the only issue which is holding me to file my case further.

Thanks
If your spouse is not the primary applicant, she gets no points for her foreign work experience. So for the work experience, you can simply say no and move ahead. However, you will have to mention all this in personal details, but nothing in work history. If you answer no, you will also not be asked to upload work reference letters for your spouse.

Reactions: Gurikem