+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

Please can you help me understand this reply......"this application is currently pending final review by immigration officer".

Is it a good sign that my application is approved or is it a bad sign?

Please help to let me know.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
If you are providing an ECA, you have to provide all documents pertaining to all the degrees mentioned in there, even if you are claiming points for the highest education. As regards the professional education, enter your degree in here as per the ECA assessment and see the points you get.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

You do not need to provide proof of for high school or secondary school. That is only required for some specific countries, and would have been requested by WES for the ECA if that would have been required./
Thank you! I updated my profile and answered "NO" to when asked about spouse's work history. However, I received a message that I am no longer in the pool as my profile is ineligible. I am not claiming points for my spouse's foreign work experience and also went with the recommendations here to just move it to the personal history. This is the only update I met, thus, I am sure that you have to answer "YES" to that question Pre-ITA and then just move it to your personal history once you get an ITA.

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
how long does Review of Eligibility takes?

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
The answer will depend on what you were rejected. Was it because you did not meet the SP requirement or they found that you misrepresented?

In either case, you can apply for PR, but you will have to disclose the prior rejection and explain.
No, they did not find out about misrepresentation, they rejected my case on this reason(GCMS Report) that
Applicant intendes to study in an equal or lesser field then PA has already accomplished. I am not satisfied proposed studies offsets the cost of studying abroad rather than pursuing programs available in country. Ties would not be strong to home country in there would be incentives to remain in Canada given the economic and security situation there. Upon the complete review of the application previous education history, employment and reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, i am not satisfied that applicant is a genuine student who would deport Canada at the end of the period authorised. Application refused.
Please reply.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
how long does Review of Eligibility takes?
The is no specific time. however, if your case has no issues, you could get PPR less than 6 months which also depends on the processing office. ottawa is the fastest on earth

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Thanks boss.
My file was also approved Nov. 23rd. sent a mail to NDVO...3 days later.poaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...PPR landed. only that I was told to submit my passport to VFS India or Nepal. I have a couple of people too who received the same PPR and are requested to send the passport to India. they send a mail to Ottawa and they all got it corrected to Lagos. I am waiting on their reply too. SEND NDVO A MAIL

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
@legalfalcon Please help me understand this note (btw I got my first GCMS notes thru getgcms last week and I am happy with the quick service provided by the team):
Date: 30.10: "Recommendation: Recommend Pass MI3 Summary notes: CIO Recommends review required - pending outstanding PC. Provided: NRT. A11.2: Appears met FSW points: 81 ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
To make it a bit clearer, during my medical passed time (3 August), I received an ADR for a PCC and I submitted it on 5 August + another PCC was sent by its issuing country with IRCC on 23 August. Does this review note mean they are happy with my PCCs?

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Anyone from Nigeria who got PPR and directed to send passport to india/ Nepal? what did you do? how long did it take to get the corrected letter or let me say a new letter. Pls Reply ASAP

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
@legalfalcon Please help me understand this note (btw I got my first GCMS notes thru getgcms last week and I am happy with the quick service provided by the team):
Date: 30.10: "Recommendation: Recommend Pass MI3 Summary notes: CIO Recommends review required - pending outstanding PC. Provided: NRT. A11.2: Appears met FSW points: 81 ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
To make it a bit clearer, during my medical passed time (3 August), I received an ADR for a PCC and I submitted it on 5 August + another PCC was sent by its issuing country with IRCC on 23 August. Does this review note mean they are happy with my PCCs?
Just wondering was the PCC for Mexico?

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
I started GET GCMS, but there is a team that manages it and some of the team members are new immigrants who are starting their life. They work part-time at GET GCMS.

But thanks for your appreciation and kind words.

Did you stay in the US? or worked in US?
Thanks for responding.
No I have never been to US.
However I applied for a US business visa a couple of months ago. After the interview they asked me for additional documents and since my expected travel date was only 5 days later, I couldn't have submitted additional documents and received my visa in time, I withdrew my application.
Do you think this might have something to do with it ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi again @legalfalcon , So I will attach old passport's pages in LoE (as they contain visas) and will provide reasoning about Schengen travels. My originating country is Pakistan, and Residence countries were KSA, Italy and now Canada. Spouse's travel history is almost similar to mine. I took your awesome guidelines, based upon my limited understanding I came up with a spreadsheet in chronological order from recent to old, I tried my best to be thorough and covered almost all the travels. I believe they require mm/yy, so for Schengen travels, as of no stamps, I can't remember days, instead I included accurate months. I also included trips among residence countries (KSA, ITALY) and Originating Country (PAK), as you advised well.

I would really appreciate, if you please have a look into this spreadsheet and suggest/amend some changes, if nedeed. There's no urgency, as per your convenience, if not asking too much, please feel free to edit if there are changes required.

The spreadsheet is shared on Google Drive at this link: https://bit.ly/2F1CUGk

Many many thanks in advance! always have been very kind and supportive.

Warm Regards!
It looks good.

Reactions: jojee2k6

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Please can you help me understand this reply......"this application is currently pending final review by immigration officer".

Is it a good sign that my application is approved or is it a bad sign?

Please help to let me know.
There is nothing to read in this. After an application has been processed, it had to be review by an officer before it is approved.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you! I updated my profile and answered "NO" to when asked about spouse's work history. However, I received a message that I am no longer in the pool as my profile is ineligible. I am not claiming points for my spouse's foreign work experience and also went with the recommendations here to just move it to the personal history. This is the only update I met, thus, I am sure that you have to answer "YES" to that question Pre-ITA and then just move it to your personal history once you get an ITA.
the pre-ITA and post ITA application are different. You cannot change some of info, but you can definitely change the work history and move it to personal history.