+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon
I am staying in a society currently in NCC Maple heights. Here i stayed from 2015 apr to 2016 may in flat F704 and since May 2016 i am staying in E102 flat. Shall i mention both the addresses separately in my application? My passport has the address E102. I might nt have any address proof for the stay in F704 now.

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well. I just received an email from IRCC that the photos they received for PR card doesn't meet the requirements and hence, asked for two new photographs with correct specifications.

I did soft landing on Nov 4 and returned on 20 Nov. At present, I am at home. My question is, will there be any problem if I send photos from here to the CPC with present date at the back of a photo? Will it be a problem that I am not in Canada rite now and that I left Canada without PR Card?

As my sister lives in Ontario. I could send the photographs to her and she could then send it to the CPC, NS. I could mention the date before I left for Canada in writing in the back of the photo in that case.

Please advice me what is the best thing to do in this circumstance as they have given me 30 days to submit my photographs. Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,
Ramesh

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Hlo @legalfalcon
As you know my Aor 6 April 18 and in SS from 18 May 18 and everything else of case is done.

I have applied for CBSA notes from Getgcms.com on 20 Nov 18 and today exactly after one month I got ghost update in my profile on 20 Dec 18.

Do you think this ghost update is triggered due to CBSA notes request?

Do you think SS can be over in 7 months?
Thanks in advance.

Ps - All the predictions you have told to me before were 101% correct.
Regards

Mik486

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon
I have some questions about years of foreign work experience. I am trying to get maximum points for foreign work experience and I was trying to use the CRS score tool when I came to this question

"In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B)"

I don't know what should my answer be.
I have 3 occupations, for which I have Experience letters.
1) Pharmacy technician (NOC 3219) for 1 year and 10 months
2) Pharmacist (NOC 3131) for 1 year and 9 months then promoted to
3) Pharmacy Manager retail (NOC 0621) for 1 year and 5 months
since the question is saying "in only one occupation" does this mean I will have to pick "1 year" ? it produces a very low score..
my job as a pharmacy manager involved working mainly as a pharmacist plus some managerial tasks and the job description is a very long list of tasks which includes almost all of the tasks of the pharmacist. can I combine my time as pharmacist and pharmacy manager and put them all under pharmacist NOC 3131?

Last edited:

evanzh87

Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-02-2018
@legalfalcon
Hi LegalFalcon, it's been 17 days since we got Remedical Passed and are still waiting for our PPR. As per recent cases from HK VO, the average time of getting PPR after remed passed is about 3 days-1 week. So we're very frustrated and anxious... Could you please kindly suggest what we should do now? Should we raise a CSE?

evanzh87

Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-02-2018
same here. did medical about 8 days ago.
confirmed that security and remedical passed but nothing since then.

WHAT IS GOING ON??
Maybe it's close to Christmas and end of the year? Btw how did you confirm the completion of SS? Thru notes?

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
Maybe it's close to Christmas and end of the year? Btw how did you confirm the completion of SS? Thru notes?
I think remedical request itself is a indication that SS has been completed and they want to progress case further.

evanzh87

Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-02-2018
I think remedical request itself is a indication that SS has been completed and they want to progress case further.
Thanks for your input.

According to our recent CBSA notes(issued on 6 Nov), SS was not completed at that point, though we got remed requests on 27 Nov and remeds passed on 4 Dec. It is POSSIBLE that SS was completed just between 7 Nov and 27 Nov.

The weird part is: if SS is truly completed, and our remeds are already passed, then why don't they send us PPR? It makes no sense.:eek::confused:

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
I am having
Thanks for your input.

According to our recent CBSA notes(issued on 6 Nov), SS was not completed at that point, though we got remed requests on 27 Nov and remeds passed on 4 Dec. It is POSSIBLE that SS was completed just between 7 Nov and 27 Nov.

The weird part is: if SS is truly completed, and our remeds are already passed, then why don't they send us PPR? It makes no sense.:eek::confused:
IRCC is playing with our emotions .
I am also in SS From 18 May 18 and I got ghost update yesterday and I am confused bcoz I also applied for CBSA notes on 20 November 18 and got ghost update exactly after one month.
@evanzh87 do you also got ghost update when your CBSA notes was released?
Thanks in advance

evanzh87

Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-02-2018
I am having

IRCC is playing with our emotions .
I am also in SS From 18 May 18 and I got ghost update yesterday and I am confused bcoz I also applied for CBSA notes on 20 November 18 and got ghost update exactly after one month.
@evanzh87 do you also got ghost update when your CBSA notes was released?
Thanks in advance
Hi Naaz12, for my own experiences, raising CSE or applying for notes never trigger ghost updates. Hopefully we all get PPR in the upcoming week. Finger crossed!

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts
I have received remedical request after being in security screening, and there is an attached form IMM1017E along with the request letter.
I took that form to the doctor and he kept it, however I'm wondering if he has to fill it out then I will send it back to my local visa office as proof of medical exam or not.
The doctor is eMedical enabled, and he has already sent to his report via the eMedical system and gave me a copy of it which I have taken to LVO instead of form IMM1017E.

Please tell me what you suggest and if form IMM1017E must be submitted to my LVO.
I have check yesterday and the medical was passed.

Thank you very much,

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

It would be really helpful if you could let me know how I can proceed with this situation,

In my newborn's birth certificate (BC), there is an error (Mother's place of birth is incorrect). All other details of the child in the certificate are correct. I have requested for a correction which would take at least three weeks time. And I wouldn't be able to apply for the passport until I get the corrected BC.
Could you kindly let me know if I can submit the application by uploading the old BC and explaining the same in a LOE ?
or should I wait until I get my corrected BC and passport, I am not sure if i would have enough time for that ?
Also, I have medical appointment in two weeks, can I go ahead with that ?

Thank you.

Last edited:

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
Hlo @legalfalcon

Aor 6 April 18,Security Screening for my husband from 18 May 18.
Rest everything is passed in case except criminality of my husband and he is slotted for Security screening.
Sir ,Can you clear my doubt that can applying for CBSA notes trigger ghost updates.I applied For CBSA notes from getgcms.com on 20 nov 18 And exactly after one month on 20 dec I got an update,

Do you think there is a progress in case ??or it is related to applying CBSA notes.?

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys , please use this thread for standard letter templates . You all are welcome to contribute to this thread and update it with any kind of letters that you deem necessary. Currently, it has some templates and it going to be updated later on

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/important-letter-templates.602163/
This is the most inaccurate advice. Each company has its own format. Also, each format is based on your individual circumstances. Merely copying the formats will land you in troubled waters and raise doubts on the authenticity of your profile.