Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So who knows if file keeps processing while VO is waiting for ADR or puts it on hold pending the document receipt ?
In most cases when a ADR is requested the file is put on hold.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I am sorry to ask you about the same question again. You did advise that i did not misrepresent when i mentioned my status as H-1B in schedule A.. However, I am very nervous, since i am not sure, my employer withdraw/cancelled my H-1B without my notice and there are some videos in YouTube which talked about writing things only you are sure of or else they might think i misrepresented. Please look my case briefly below and suggest, should i raise a CSE for it or is it not needed? Will raising a CSE cause unnecessary complications? Thanks a lot for your help. Appreciate it

My Case briefly :

This employment is not part of my work history and no points are being claimed for it. My employer in USA was not responsive and there was no contact with him for the last 6 months of my H-1B period, i was looking for consulting job and did mention this period as unemployed and looking for job in personal history section and did not mention my employer name. I wrote the status for this unemployed period in Schedule A form as H-1B, because my I-194 (Admitted stamp) and H-1B visa was valid till the day, i left USA voluntarily (on my own). I did not stay a day more than my Visa Validity. I did not get any notice to leave or documentation from my employer or USCIS regarding visa cancellation. But H-1B can be cancelled/withdrawn any time, and the visa becomes void from that date. I am not sure whether my employer cancelled my H-1B or not. I did not receive any contact from my employer or USCIS. I fear, i might misrepresent, by mentioning my status as H-1B for the last 6 months, where in fact, i am not sure of it, as i did not receive any information. My employer is not cooperating and also not responding to me, to find out whether he cancelled/withdraw my H-1B visa or not.

Thanks again!
As previously stated, if you are not even aware if your H1B was cancelled, how can you state it was cancelled?

As per you, your status in US was H1B, and that is what you mention.

Reactions: navkrish

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
I have given you my thought and what I would do. What others do, I can't help with that.
Thank you. What you suggested make sense and probably it's more sensible. Actually, I wanted to be very honest and clear about the reason why my family is requesting an extension to stay in Canada. My wife is requesting an extension to stay so that my family can stay with me until they get a result on their sponsorship application and my child can complete her first year at school. I have submitted the sponsorship application as well as the extension to stay application mentioning those reasons. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sharmarohit5380

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
I had RR for POF. No major reason just family of 3 requires 19,093. after sending several CSEs and several Appeals, after 4 months in RR, I got a ghost update on the 23rd of Nov. AOR - 15TH MAY, IP2 - JUNE 28TH MEDICAL PASSED. I raised a CSE after the ghost update, Agent replied with the below message.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

is this a good news? some people with RR for POF have gotten PFL. i didnt get any PFL or ADR.

should i be happy guys?

can there be a rejection without PFL or ADR?
Hi @BabaGod
I got the same reply from IRCC webform that A decision has been made on the application. Let’s hope for the golden email to arrive soon. Let me know whenever you get your PPR email. Thanks

What’s your VO?

Reactions: BabaGod

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
As previously stated, if you are not even aware if your H1B was cancelled, how can you state it was cancelled?

As per you, your status in US was H1B, and that is what you mention.
Thanks @legalfalcon for your help!
Usually does any one write like H-1B (Not sure about it) in the status section? It will add more complication right? Anyway, i have written H-1B in status and stick to it. Sorry about my repeated asks! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sharmarohit5380

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
After a file is approved, it is queued and the PPRs are sent in batches. It may takes 1-3 weeks after approval for the PPR request to arrive. However, lately many VOs are not releasing PPR even after a month or more. This is purely an administrative issue or delay on their side.
@legalfalcon any Idea about ottawa VO? I have the same situation, application has been approved last week and waiting for PPR.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi please if you can help
I have a freind he got his PR in Alberta trough express entry. Now he want to move to Quebec , Following some people they told him since he can live only in the federal areas and avoid to move to quebec. While others said since he got his PR he can live anywhere. My friend is confused, any idea or clarification will help him thanks

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
@legalfalcon

I have an older passport (I got it renewed last year). My older passport has US Visa stamps and details of 1 trip to US. My current passport has no VISAs and stamps. While uploading Travel document, shall I upload older passport as well along with current passport?
All in 1 pdf?

The older passport details have not been shared any where in the application.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Hi @BabaGod
I got the same reply from IRCC webform that A decision has been made on the application. Let’s hope for the golden email to arrive soon. Let me know whenever you get your PPR email. Thanks

What’s your VO?
Yes I will. My Application is at Sydney CIO. I got another reply to another CSE raised to be sure of the decision. I was told file has been approved. They sent me links for preparing to arrive in canada

Niti89

Sep 29, 2018
I have been asked ADR for transcripts and certificate for start n complete of degree from PTU within 7 days
Any one in Same boat
Experts plz help
How is it possible to have transcripts in 7 days
@legalfalcon

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

A few questions before I submit my application

- I am availing work ex points for only current organisation (2015 - current) and have hence loaded Reference Letter, proof of employment, Pay slips from every year and last 6 months pay slips (Do these need to be attested ones or computer generated ones? I have both), Form 16 for last 3 years, ITR Acknowledgement for last 3 years. Is any thing else required to be uploaded as part of employment proof?

- For financial proof, I am uploading my Bank letter & 6 months statements + My wife's bank letter & 6 months statements + proof of high value transactions + affidavit by wife that I have access to her funds. Do I need to upload my Pay slips/ITR etc as part of financial proofs as well?

- Now my personal and address history also includes work ex in a couple of other organisations (back in 2010-2013). Is there no proof that needs to be uploaded as part of these histories? How would IRCC have proof of the cities that I have lived earlier in and organisations I have worked with?

- Is LOE supposed to be only a LOE and not any more supporting documents to be appended to it like personal history proofs? Can I append older work ex letters to this LOE?

- My medical was done on 8th December. By the likes of this I am going to get my submission done by the upcoming saturday. Would a 2 week gap cause any issue?

Sharmarohit5380

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Yes I will. My Application is at Sydney CIO. I got another reply to another CSE raised to be sure of the decision. I was told file has been approved. They sent me links for preparing to arrive in canada
Thanks and How do I know where my application is at? My primary office is CIO and secondary ottawa.

Reactions: BabaGod

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
@legalfalcon

I have a dilemma. I have two passports. One is my natural country of birth which I have used through my teenage to University time. Once I started to work for a company in 2013, they applied for me a passport from a small neighboring country - This country gives business passport to our ethnicity. Let me call the later passport as X and the former as Y. The problem is with passport X the details of the passport are not accurate such as: month and day of birth (year is correct), place of birth, and even my height. I requested from them to change because this is not an actual citizenship passport they did not bother till today and it has already been 3 years. I traveled a lot with X for work and only a few times with Y.

In my profile, I mentioned both passports but I want to apply with my original passport, Y, as it is my natural passport with correct info (certificates, birth certificate, marriage certificate, IELTS, etc...). I expecting ITA in the next draw, so what should I do? Is it necessary to share copy of passport X with CIC as I am not applying with it? But I traveled with it so if they request travel history and I only share passport Y but they see no stamps, I am worried they will reject or something or ask for second passport and see bio info difference...

What should I do?