+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear @legalfalcon ,

I have submitted my eAPR on 29 September 2018 and received AOR on 1 October 2018.

While going through with the documents to re-assess what I have submitted, I realized that the translator made a mistake in English translation of my wife's bachelor's degree.

My wife graduated from "faculty of political science" , however in the translation there has been a typing mistake and it is shown as "faculty of policial science".The translator is ATIO certified.

By the way, we also uploaded the original english transcript received from the university, wherein it is explicitly stated correctly as "faculty of political science".

How big of an error is this ? Would this result in rejection ?

Do you believe we should contact IRCC about this and provide a corrected translation ? If so, would that delay our application processing ?

Another issue is that I had to obtain PCC from Turkey. I obtained it and uploaded to the system. The document was obtained from "Prosecutor's office" in Ankara (the capital city). However, in letter of explanation, while mentioning that I had the document translated to English, by mistake I stated that the document was obtained from Istanbul (not Ankara). Is this also a big mistake ?

Should I raise a CSE to explain the above ? Or no need ?

What would be the consequences of raising a CSE in this case ?

Many thanks in advance,

Quorn
Dear @legalfalcon ,

May I kindly have your valuable opinion in relation to my above question(s) ?

Thanks in advance,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,

May I kindly have your valuable opinion in relation to my above question(s) ?

Thanks in advance,
For the first questions, no need to worry. It is just a typo, and they happen very frequently.

For the second, just raise a CSE and explain. That should be sufficient.

Reactions: Quorn

jbusnain

Oct 5, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon ,
My work experience is exactly NOC 2173 software engineer, however, my Bachelor is in electrical and electronics engineering. I am worried that work experience will be rejected because NOC 2173 job requirement states that "A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or mathematics or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required."

I would be grateful if you advise on the matter.

Member01

May 20, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing well... Thank you for all your help in my Immigration Journey. I have received an email from IRCC as below. I was just wondering what does this mean? Also, though i recieved this email, i do not see any update ony my application. It still shows "Your background check is in process".

Can you please help me understand, if this is something to worry about and what can i expect on this day?

Your help is greatly appreciated!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Client:
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for 0:00 AM on OCT. xx, 2018. Your interview will be conducted at:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Toronto (Etobicoke) (Citizenship and Immigration Canada on official signs) 5353 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 6K5 Suite 100, Ground Floor; also accessible via 5343 Dundas Street West
Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:
 Your passport
o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.
o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.
 Two photographs for your permanent resident card
o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.
o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.
 Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one
o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.
o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.
 Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application
o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.
 Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class
o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing well... Thank you for all your help in my Immigration Journey. I have received an email from IRCC as below. I was just wondering what does this mean? Also, though i recieved this email, i do not see any update ony my application. It still shows "Your background check is in process".

Can you please help me understand, if this is something to worry about and what can i expect on this day?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Client:
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for 0:00 AM on OCT. xx, 2018. Your interview will be conducted at:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Toronto (Etobicoke) (Citizenship and Immigration Canada on official signs) 5353 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 6K5 Suite 100, Ground Floor; also accessible via 5343 Dundas Street West
Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:
 Your passport
o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.
o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.
o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.
o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.
o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.
 Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application
o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.
 Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class
seems like you are inland candidate....nw days they call inland candidate to interview to complete their landing formality.....this is the PPR email...

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
@legalfalcon i have received my gcms notes and it says review required for funds. They have calculated my funds as close to 10k cad and the requirement for singke PA is 12475. I had submitted sufficient funds in form of savings and fd. I however think that for fd's they looked at maturity dates which were in somewhere bw 2019 and 2022 and one or two have matured but the interest amount was added to the principle amount. So in a jist my fds are renewed along with the interest. But, now i am not sure why they have considered only selective amounts and reduced my funds proofs which were otherwise sufficient even if i total the principle amounts. Please let me know if can send a LOE and mention that the total principle amount is >12475 and i can prematurely withdraw the amount anytime

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,
My work experience is exactly NOC 2173 software engineer, however, my Bachelor is in electrical and electronics engineering. I am worried that work experience will be rejected because NOC 2173 job requirement states that "A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or mathematics or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required."

I would be grateful if you advise on the matter.
I have answered your question in another thread.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Dear Client:
 Your passport
This is a great sign. No need to be concerned, this is just a routine. Show up for the interview with the requested documents. This is just a formality.

Congratulations!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i have received my gcms notes and it says review required for funds. They have calculated my funds as close to 10k cad and the requirement for singke PA is 12475. I had submitted sufficient funds in form of savings and fd. I however think that for fd's they looked at maturity dates which were in somewhere bw 2019 and 2022 and one or two have matured but the interest amount was added to the principle amount. So in a jist my fds are renewed along with the interest. But, now i am not sure why they have considered only selective amounts and reduced my funds proofs which were otherwise sufficient even if i total the principle amounts. Please let me know if can send a LOE and mention that the total principle amount is >12475 and i can prematurely withdraw the amount anytime
Send a LoE via CSE and explain it.

Reactions: soniya852008

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello @legalfalcon

I need your advice on raising CSE.

I received AOR on 30 September. I submitted LoE which is 4 pages of explanation plus some appendixes.

I realized that when opening my LOE in Adobe Acrobat and after reading the explanation pages, I receive a page error on page 13 (one of the appendixes) that say "There is a problem on this page. Acrobat Reader may not view this page correctly. For the correction of the error, contact with the creator of this PDF."

But when you click OK to this, you can still view the whole LOE.

The appendix page that creates the problem is EFT receipt original document (appendix to the explanation of "accompanying spouse transferring money to PA"). The bottom of the EFT receipt became illegible due to merging PDF files and I guess this causes the page error.

But the same original EFT receipt scan is in the mandatory POF documents and it can be read perfectly.

My 2 questions are
  • Even though you can read the LoE file after clicking OK to this error, do you think this can create a problem for the VO?
  • Even the original EFT receipt is on POF, may the same but partially illegible original EFT receipt may cause a problem for the VO? I mean VO can see the perfect original copy in POF if he/she wishes.

Do you think that I should raise a CSE and upload the same LoE without these errors?

Thank you in advance.

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
Hello @legalfalcon

does work experience from a non registered enterprise in India be counted for points in express entry???

thanking you in advance

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Hi,

I've received my ITA in d latest draw and working on getting PoF. Me & my wife have applied for the PR - following is our status of accounts:

Mine:
Bank account 1(own name) - Balance approx. INR 50k and balance has stayed less than 1 lakh for last 6 months
Joint account (with father) - Has education loan of INR 3 lacs outstandjng amount which i will pay back next week. Negligible amount in savings account
RSUs - INR 10 lacs worth of RSUs of US MNC
Mutual Funds - INR 50k in mutual funds
PPF - INR 3 lacs

Wife:
Account 1 ( her name) - Savings account balance of INR 50k and balance has stayed below 100k for last 6 months.

FDs worth INR 2.0 lacs maturity in 2019
FDs worth 50k maturity in 2023

Account 2 ( joint acciunt with her mom) - Negligible savings amount

MF - INR 1.5 lacs in mutual funds

Now i havr following queries -

a) I need approx 9.2 lacs funds for PR application. Out of the above what all proofs can i use?

b) If i sell some RSUs , do i need to share any document?

c) i will take money from dad but is it god to take as high as 8 lacs from him? Gift deed will do?

d) Do i need to disclose each and every bank account as mentioned above and my wife?

Really confused how shall i go about arranging proof of funds.