+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
I am regretting now all my attempts in trying to reach them.

A big thank you @legalfalcon for your continued and professional support.

I believe that many of us in this forum owe you a big favour.
As no ppr yet (assessment set as approved on 25th April) I am getting a little nervous.
@legalfalcon

Got this note:

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

The latest notes section dated April 25th 2018 from Rome visa office states:
...Files appears ready for issuance. Please request passports x4.

No PPR as of yet.

(AOR 8th December 17) (PNP Candidate)
Managed to contact IRCC yesterday but was told that the application is in Rome Visa Office and they can not check its status.

Some questions:

- It appears that security is not finalized yet the final assessment shows approved and the note from the agent says Please request passports.
Am I reading it correctly?

- What can you read from this note and what would you suggest to do next? (can't reach the LVO, have emailed them but not hopeful that will be replied back)

Thanks mate.
@legalfalcon

Two months post this status and still no ppr. At this stage I would assume the missing 'Passed' comment on Security, HIRV,
Criminality, Org crime & Misrepresentation would explain the delay. But still can not understand why the final assessment was set to: 'Passed' while these queries were not finalized.

Technically still two weeks within the six months time frame (R10 wise) & no activity from the local VO since 4th June from any of the applicants (seems like already on summer holiday).

Based on your experience what are the chances of a (positive) answer within the six months from R10 (for me that would be in two weeks time).

Swatiappy

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Hello,

FSW- Outland
AOR March 19
Medical March 26
Single applicant

So my background check has been at “your Application is in progress. We will inform you when we start ur background check” ever since my medical passed. It’s been 100 days from AOR.

“We are reviewing your eligibility criteria” has not changed either

I’m guessing it’s ip1. But isn’t ip1 supposed to be quick?

Recently an agent informed me that my application was sent to CPC Ottawa. All documents are in place.

So I’m guessing this is NA2

But no change in status.

Is it possible that my application is progressing but they have not updated the status?

My ip1 has been soo long! Ip2 is supposed to be longer. Is my application delayed?
I read in few forums that for few Ip2 never happens and they jump to PPR

I’m confused. Should I worry?

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Hello @legalfalcon,

Is there any way of finding out if my notes have been generated already? I was hoping that GCMS will give a much required push to my application, but my file is still in IP1 and absolutely no movement at all.

Is this normal? Should I resubmit an application for GCMS? Please help me.

Thanks,

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Want to know about POF. Is it necessary to maintain the amount continuously until the PPR or is it alright to remove it for sometime after AOR and then again keep it back? I am suddenly in a need of some fund and wanted to know if I can explore that option.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

Want to know about POF. Is it necessary to maintain the amount continuously until the PPR or is it alright to remove it for sometime after AOR and then again keep it back? I am suddenly in a need of some fund and wanted to know if I can explore that option.
Ali weren’t you a CEC applicant ?

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream).

Note that you do not need proof of funds if you are currently:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Last edited:

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Ali weren’t you a CEC applicant ?

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream).

Note that you do not need proof of funds if you are currently:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Hi @bimale4bipeople I'm not a CEC, I am FSW-O

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
As no ppr yet (assessment set as approved on 25th April) I am getting a little nervous.

@legalfalcon

Two months post this status and still no ppr. At this stage I would assume the missing 'Passed' comment on Security, HIRV,
Criminality, Org crime & Misrepresentation would explain the delay. But still can not understand why the final assessment was set to: 'Passed' while these queries were not finalized.

Technically still two weeks within the six months time frame (R10 wise) & no activity from the local VO since 4th June from any of the applicants (seems like already on summer holiday).

Based on your experience what are the chances of a (positive) answer within the six months from R10 (for me that would be in two weeks time).
Hi Dorian,

Did you fill the webform? Or raised a cse?

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
Hi Dorian,

Did you fill the webform? Or raised a cse?
No webform. I called CIC a few days ago but was told that no information can be provides as my file is in Rome. Wrote to Rome but as always no reply.

To my knowledge you raise a cse to modify entries in your application. Can it be used to get updates on your application?

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
No webform. I called CIC a few days ago but was told that no information can be provides as my file is in Rome. Wrote to Rome but as always no reply.

To my knowledge you raise a cse to modify entries in your application. Can it be used to get updates on your application?
It can be. You should fill the webform asking for an update.

Reactions: dorian1

Telescopee0

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
When you apply as a PNP, you also have to meet the FSW requirements and one of them is that you have to have at least 12 months continuous work experience in the primary NOC. for caiming CRS points for work ex, you can combine work ex under different NOCs.

Since you have requested OINP to change your NOC, just wait and see what they say.
I had sent the NOC change request on June 11th and had to resend it to them today. And I received a very vague response.

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

After you log into the OINP e-Filing Portal with your ONe-key ID and password, you will be able to check the status of submitted applications on your main page under the ‘Status’ column.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

They never acknowledged my request for NOC change. Can you help me with the next best course of action I should take?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
1. Your name as it appears in the passport has to be there in your application. If you want to change it, you will need to change it in your passport too.

2. There will be a drop down for deceased.
1. I do not want to change it. It is just that, do I need to mention how I am known, that is how my last name and surname are written.

2. I selected deceased, but still the country of residence is mandatory.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hello guys
Can anybody suggest me that for 15-Jun-18 AOR.
How much time will take to get PPR request ?

Kaysolo

Jul 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017 (MPNP), 13-12-2017 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
IELTS 26-06-2018; ADR 26-02-2019
Nomination.....
17-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
IELTS Request
26-06-2018
Med's Request
MR- 04-04-2019, PAL 30-03-2019
Med's Done....
11-04-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
@legalfalcon, I did my IELTS December 2016, CIC received my application December 2017.

I just got an email to submit my IELTS result which must be within the last 12months. I'm confused as my result is still valid. kindly advise

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I was going through my docs and noticed that my PCC issuance date is 26-12-2017 but i left the country on 30th December 2017.
The certificate says that it is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance.
Will this be a problem?