+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
@legalfalcon - can you shed light on how long it takes from RPRF request to PPR? I understand that all stages on my file are cleared and passed.

Here is my complete timeline:

AOR: 12th Oct 2017
IP2: 27 Feb 2018
Ghost update: 1st May 2018
RPRF request: 5th June 2018
PPR: ??

Bellee

Feb 27, 2018
@legalfalcon ..pls can u help with my query..I submitted my application in November 2017 ..my gems notes from cio shows eligibility recommended pass..my file was transferred to London visa office .May 10 2018 I was asked to send passport bio page ,height and eye colour ...since then I haven't heard anything back ..I sent an email last week I was told I was in security check stage ...should I be worried ....it's been more than a month since I submitted the adr

canada1231

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
@legalfalcon

I want to book ticket which goes INDIA via Dubai Via Boston(US) to Canada

INDIA
In Dubai connecting time 01h 35m
In Boston connecting time 04h 45m
CNANADA

So my question is do i need to get transit visa for Boston?

Seem

Oct 22, 2015
Toronto
To know the exact status of your application processing you should request GCMS notes. They provide you with the exact position, rest everything is speculation.

If your sister-in-law is not the primary applicant, her employment does not give any points, so you can simply write her details in Schedule A and not provide any letters.
Hello
My sister in law is the main applicant ..

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016

Hi @legalfalcon ,

Hope you would be fine. I have started my Postdoc (LMIA-exempted) from Canadian University from March-2018

• Both TRV & WP expiry = Jan-2019
  • Job Contract Expiry = Mar-2019 (Initial 1 year completion starting from Mar-2018)
In Sept/Oct-2018 I will apply for WP extension, as University will give me renewed contract for additional 1 year valid up to March-2020. So, will CIC extend WP & TRV valid up to Mar-2020 (as per job contract validity) or Jan-2020 (as per existing WP/TRV validity, i.e. 1 yr extension)?

In addition to above, can I apply for PR NOW, or I have to complete 1 yr experience first to claim the points in EE under CEC?

Kindly reply, thanks in advance!

---------------------------------------------------------------

You will get the WP & TRV until the contract end date.

To apply for CEC you need one year of Canadian work ex.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi @legalfalcon , thanks for above reply (in red) against my query (in blue). So I am going to create EE profile now. In Sept-Oct 2018, university will re-issue me renewed job contract (so that I will apply for WP extension), would this be counted as valid job offer in EE? As they will issue me a renewed contract for 1 yr at-least, at the time when I will receive this letter, I can update my EE to gain points in CRS and in parallel will apply for WP extension...? is it right?

vitul24

Dec 15, 2017
Hi,
Can someone help me to read my GCMS notes
a 11.2 case processing agent lock-in date cec having analized application based on document submitted and info contained in file
a11.2 review required r87.1 cec minimum requirement review required
rprf complete
crs score at ITA 482 crs points minimum score for round 444 crs score of application 482/verifeid crs score 429. I had reviewed the following for crs score PA gained point for Canadian education transcript not provided diploma provided
integratED SEARCH PA wp valid until 2019-07-22.
letter conform for job salary documented income provided t4 for 2017 cec work 0 years 0 month of 1 years review required crs Canadian work 0 years 0 month of 2 years review required

please share your opinion on notes
i had 14 month of work experience and submitted my file after 12 months of work also y it says 429 verified
do i need to worry as my aor is feb 16 and its been almost 4 month their is no update

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

I have a query regarding new job in home country (India) .

My background :

We have received our PR email and waiting for our COPR.

I was the primary applicant but I have not been working since Jan 2015 due to my pregnancy/post pregnancy with twins.

Professionally I am an SAP ABAP Consultant and wish to take up a job in India for a year before we move to Canada next year. I have a work experience of 7 years and a career break of 3.5 years.

So my queries are:
- Can I take up an IT job in India before we move to Canada?
- Should we inform CIC about my new job?
- Do we need reference letter again from the new company I join?
- And what if I join one of my previous companies from which reference letter has already been submitted, should I again submit a reference letter?

Thank you very much in advance.
- Can I take up an IT job in India before we move to Canada?
YEs, there is nothing stopping you from taking a job anywhere across the globe. As a Canadian PR, you have to comply with the residency requirements. To maintain your status as a permanent resident, you must live in Canada for at least two years within a five-year period. Also, after you get your COPR, you will have to land in Canada to finish the PR process and become a PR, even though you can leave the very next day.

- Should we inform CIC about my new job?
After your application is approved, there is no need to inform IRCC.

- Do we need reference letter again from the new company I join?
No, your PR application is approved, you do not need any reference letter and do not have to inform IRCC.

- And what if I join one of my previous companies from which reference letter has already been submitted, should I again submit a reference letter?
No, since your application is approved, you do not have to submit or inform IRCC of anything.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot for the details. Should I raise CSE for the same.

In addition to facts as stated earlier, I also came through the review status of client information (PA) as "review required". It is written in the section of incoming correspondence.

Further, in notes section, agent has commented that age of the applicant has changed from ITA to AOR. This statement is followed by "DOCUMENT SET FOR REVIEW : Client information"

Can you please put some light on the significance of statements.

Thanks

If your age changes after ITA and before submission, then you are covered by the public policy. see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/age-impact-express-entry-application/

This is what the above review required is for.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Sorry for a long post. Could you please see notes made by case analyst in my latest GCMS notes? My employer printed a different email ID from their website on my experience letter, my boss got transferred to another office. Case analyst could not verify the employment information from the employer website and recommended review required. Do you think I should be worried? It is more than 6 months after AOR.

Thank you for your help last time when I asked you about the same situation as I saw it in my first set of GCMS notes. After your and some other forum members suggestion, I sent additional employment-related documents to IRCC in a CSE and ordered these second set of notes a month after CSE but still no positive sign. I am considering withdrawing my application and reapply with updated experience letter as I fear I may get refusal. I have sufficient CRS score for a potential ITA (467). Do you think it is a good idea to do so? Thank You.

________________________________ ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: CRS AND FSW POINTS FALL BELOW MINIMUM REQUIRED FOR ROUND. UNABLE TO CONFIRM FORIEGN WORK EXPERIENCE. A11.2: Review Required R75:

FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 59 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at the invitation to apply (ITA) (My original CRS points) points minimum score for round: 435 CRS score at application (APR). Verified CRS score: (analyst deducted 50 points) I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: UNABLE TO CONFIRM FORIEGN WORK EXPERIENCE.

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: XXXX Primary Occupation: XXXXX EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree. Job title and employer *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc XXXXX -Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER, NAME OF employer NOT WRITTEN ON LETTER. UNABLE TO CONFIRM employer .EMAIL DOES NOT MATCH NAME AND EMAIL OF employer FOUND AT employer WEBSITE. - Letter confirms salary of XXXX- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED __________________________________ _ WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 0 FSW Points NOTE: UNABLE TO CONFIRM FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet

Third GCMS notes contain the same assessment. Eligibility still review required.
In third GCMS notes, under info sharing, there are two blank pages with S.13(1)(a) written on them.

Thank You
There is no need to withdraw yet, unless your get a refusal. Before a refusal, i..e if you get a refusal you will be sent a procedural fairness letter to prove your employment, and since you have submitted additional documents, give it some time.

As regards s13(1)(a) that refers to

Information obtained in confidence
  • 13 (1) Subject to subsection (2), the head of a government institution shall refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information that was obtained in confidence from
    • (a) the government of a foreign state or an institution thereof;

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What if the agent has commented "letter appears to confirm the employment throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with lead statement and main duties as set out in declared NOC category".
Then you are all goos.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply, but the sad part is even colleagues are not ready to issue on a personal capacity because of the stringent company policies within. Is there a way I can remove this NOC as a primary NOC and place it as a secondary one? I have 3 different NOCs in the past 5 years and the reason I had put this as a primary one because I had to put something in primary NOC.

Also, as per the comment of the analyst, should I be worried? Because he seem to have taken into account my other work experiences. Please advise.
I am not privy with your GCMS notes, so cannot comment much. If you can post the relevant part, I can then read it and let you know.

Reactions: aliabbashusain

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have put around 18-20 duties. My concern is whether I should indicate all duties as I am supervising the work or both supervising and doing my work on my own, like the duties from 3rd point. Sorry to bother you.

Thank you for the support.
I don't understand why you are complicating thing between supervising and doing your own work. If supervision is part of your job, then it will be listed as a job duty.

Reactions: akila868

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - can you shed light on how long it takes from RPRF request to PPR? I understand that all stages on my file are cleared and passed.

Here is my complete timeline:

AOR: 12th Oct 2017
IP2: 27 Feb 2018
Ghost update: 1st May 2018
RPRF request: 5th June 2018
PPR: ??
This is not the timeline. What you have to be concerned about is whether your application has passed the following:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security.

To read more see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Usually RPRF is sent at the eligibility stage, with after it is passed, or when it starts. If your eligibility is passed, then all that is left is security, which usually takes 3-6 weeks. To be sure, which stage you are at, you can request GCMs notes, or you can wait it out.