FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi @legalfalcon
My spouse’s application is in process and file is in NDVO. As per gcms, medicals passed. But medicals will expire on 5th May. So far the gcms notes generated 1 month ago dont show any sign of medicals extended. My question is does my spouse have to redo medicals?

Case agents comments in notes on gcms say: Meds re-evaluation required

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
My spouse’s application is in process and file is in NDVO. As per gcms, medicals passed. But medicals will expire on 5th May. So far the gcms notes generated 1 month ago dont show any sign of medicals extended. My question is does my spouse have to redo medicals?

Case agents comments in notes on gcms say: Meds re-evaluation required
IRCC will make a determination if the meds have to be re-done or a extension can be granted. You can raise a CSE and request for an extension.

The agent comment is precisely to make a determination on re-med or extension.

Reactions: wan11knu

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Kitchener is on my radar too. I am moving to GTA soon, but I have never liked big cities. So you never know.
That’s great! Would be really amazing to meet you in Ontario :)

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I am an Indian Resident and came back from Canada in September 2015 after my work permit refusal, then after I didn't go to Canada till today. In May 2017, I got RCMP criminal certificate for my criminal record checks but did not use it, as I was planning to apply for express entry but never make it CRS threshold.

Now, Recently I got NOI from Ontario and few days back applied to HCP category.

Now the question is, can I use this RCMP certificate for my future express entry application though it is almost a year old? I know few people were saying on this forum that it is only valid for 6 months but the point is I didn't go to Canada after 2015 so this report will not even change even if I get it again from RCMP.

Note: I m going to use this RCMP for Express Entry.

Can I still use the same Certificate with Letter Of Explanation (LOE) stating that I never travelled to Canada after issuance of this certificate? or do I need to get it again?

Kindly help me with this.

Many Thanks in advance.

himsin

Feb 11, 2017
OCS is for applicants whose name or credentials shows up in any drug trafficking or organized crime activities. It is very rare. Just be patient and this will pass by on its own. There is nothing much you can do.

If your name pops up on the system during a search, then in that case a full blown investigation is done before concluding the security. It can take a substantial amount of time. Keep a track of your GCMS notes, and if need be order a new set of CBSA notes, as in there the security is not retracted.
Thanks for your reply. Pls quantify substantial amount of time. Is it more than 18 months? Normally how much time is taken in OCS based on your previous experience?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I am an Indian Resident and came back from Canada in September 2015 after my work permit refusal, then after I didn't go to Canada till today. In May 2017, I got RCMP criminal certificate for my criminal record checks but did not use it, as I was planning to apply for express entry but never make it CRS threshold.

Now, Recently I got NOI from Ontario and few days back applied to HCP category.

Now the question is, can I use this RCMP certificate for my future express entry application though it is almost a year old? I know few people were saying on this forum that it is only valid for 6 months but the point is I didn't go to Canada after 2015 so this report will not even change even if I get it again from RCMP.

Note: I m going to use this RCMP for Express Entry.

Can I still use the same Certificate with Letter Of Explanation (LOE) stating that I never travelled to Canada after issuance of this certificate? or do I need to get it again?

Kindly help me with this.

Many Thanks in advance.
YEs, you can use the same certificate with LoE. However, IRCC can ask for a newer one if needed. Make sure you have the LoE.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply. Pls quantify substantial amount of time. Is it more than 18 months? Normally how much time is taken in OCS based on your previous experience?
There is no set timeframe. It cannot be quantified unfortunately as it varies from application to application.

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Thanks a bunch @legalfalcon! This 27th Feb issue is killing all of us.. Not sure why they're giving PPRs to people with AOR from Feb and March when there's so much of back

akhilmahajan5

Aug 11, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

am done with gathering all documentation, and now stuck to submit eapr only because of this point...many ppl suggested me to take a final opinion from you,...kindly help me in this elaborative but lengthy query..

Description
I have shown only my first org experience (2007 to 2012) in work history as a single row stating exp in country -India from 2007 to 2012 WITH Desgnation as Senior Tech Assoc, WITHOUT stating anything about UK exp.My work exp in this org has been in India(Noida, Pune),In between was sent to UK from same org on WP (Intra company transfer Tier2 Visa ) for 7 months. My NOC remained the same.
P.N. - my ref letter from org shows roles n resps from 2007 to 2012 and doesnt mention anything abt locations served or UK etc.
How shall I show my UK work experience now (post ITA)...

OPTION 1
: I just keep one row in work history- 2007 TO 2012 India Senior tech assoc and same populated in Personal history as single row without any mention of UK exp in PH, though explaining it in LoE and mentioning UK details in address history and travel history plus have already got UK PCC with No Trace.
This option has also been confirmed by a senior expert Asinivad on this forum referring below thread-
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/work-history-need-urgent-help.394732/

OPTION 2: keeping 1 row India work exp in WH, and splitting into 3 rows in PH and mention the actual deisgnations (along with attaching promotion letter) As in
india 2007 to 2010 july (Noida,Pune) Tech Assoc
uk 2010 july to 2011 feb Tech assoc
india 2011 feb to 2012 nov Tech assoc and senior tech assoc (since got promoted in July 2011)

Additional information (Multiple Designations but only latest mentioned in ref letter) -- The reason i am preferring to keep it a single row in PH without mentioning UK experience (7 months ) and without splitting into 3 rows in PH was that I have been into two designations in this org (Tech Associate and Senior Tech Assoc though roles remain same) , but my ref letter states THAT I WORKED AS SENIOR TECH ASSOC FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION. I asked my org to rectify that but they replied in a standard response saying this is as per company format...
For spliiting this work experience based on location n deisgnations, i will have to split into 3 rows stating my designations also and my deisgnation was Tech Assoc till 2011, and got promoted to Senior Tech Assoc in late 2011.

Queries
1. Implication high or it is petty - Is it such a big thing that might cause some impact on consideration of my application if i chose option 1 as want to play safe stating my single last designation or should I go with option 2...but then how to manage the designations thing bcos my job letter doesnt state tech assoc as designation....Kindly suggest, Am i thinking too much on this?
2 Recommendation -Keeping all the above information in mind....what do you recommend ? option 1 or option 2 or both are ok and your suggestions plz how to keep it easy for VO on this

Yhan22

Dec 16, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon
I would like to ask for your advice because i checked my cic account today and it says there that they havent received my medical results where in fact I already did my medical last march 29 and I even called ircc last week to check if they received my medical results and the agent said that she can see my medical results and it says there also that i passed. I am just wondering why it says in my online account that medical results not received. Im kinda sad and confused right now. I hope you can enlighten me in this mattar. Thank you

arunk0811

Sep 4, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon

Have couple of queries, if you could kindly help me out. :) Post - ITA Queries

1) I am currently pursuing final year MBA. So in "Personal History" under "Level of education", can I mention it as "Master's degree"? I do not see any other alternative option.

2) Post ITA I changed my NOC code form 1311 to 1111. I got my duties reviwed by "noc@workingincanada.gc.ca". So, shall I attach this email in LOE, to be on safe side?

3)My ex-employer and manager refused to sign "Job reference letter". So I have obtained it from my colleague. Now she had left the company on 20 November 2016 and I left on 20 Janaury 2017. I hope, this will not have an impact on my application.

Thanks a ton :)

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon,

I need your help on an urgent question. While creating my EE Profile I mentioned all of my secondary and post secondary degrees till my highest degree which is M.Phil. I have ECA for my MPhil degree only. What do you suggest should I delete all the degrees other than my highest one? As someone told me that once I get ITA they will ask me to provide proof for all of my degrees. I can upload their scans but I do not have ECA reports for my MA, BA, FA and Matriculation degrees. Please suggest. and the same question for my spouse's degrees as I mentioned all of them though I have ECA only for highest one.

I will be highly grateful for your guidance.