Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I didn't really care about my visa office, I wanted to check if IRCC accepted by Kuwaiti PCC as it had a typo in my name and CEC replied advising that my file is in London visa office. So I assume if they transferred the file to LVO, that means that they accepted the provided PCC.
For that you will have to see if you passed R10, which can be done through GCMS notes.

ELARISH

Dec 16, 2015
Hi guys i am uploading my documents and i have need few clarifications
1. Do i need to upload all my individual semester marksheets along with my degree certificate,consolidated marksheet,transcript,wes report?
If yes i have lost one of my marksheet and obtained a duplicate from the University it is mentioned as duplicate at the top will it be a problem.?
2. In My spouse wes report it has been mentioned that name differs in one or more educational documents will it be Issue ?should i mention about it in loe
? Saw in the forum it is a common problem with wes since they consider passport name pls advice?
3. All my documents are have initial after my name different from passport name which has my first name and given name i think mostly it is acommon for all the applicants. Do i need to mention it in loe?

Please help with your suggestions friends. Thanks in Advance

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Dear Legal Falcon,

I am in IP2 and waiting for PPR. I am in a tricky situation which i mentioned below.

My mother is not well in India and i may have to travel anytime to India from my current resident country. If PPR mail comes and i have to submit my passport to Abu Dhabi VO (i am in middle East).

If i had to travel to India during this period, is there an option? Do i have to approach the Passport Seva Kendra or Embassy before submitting the passport to VO?

Appreciate your advise.

TIA.

BinSin.

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
As the new rule came out of PCC that one have to provide PCC of a particular country if he/she stayed for 6 months in a row.

My question is that I had studied in UAE for 4 years my semester lenght was 4 months after which was the break of 1 month in winter and 3 months in summer which I use to spend in my home country.

So I have never remained in UAE for 6 months in row most I have stayed is 4 months so do I have to provide PCC of Uae?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
To know the exact stage you need GCMS notes. The MyCIC status does not accurately reflect what is passed and what is left. It is all speculation, and I don't do that. As a rule of thumb, the R10 is passed within the first 30-45 days post AoR.
My application have crossed 60 days and now my file is with Local Visa office. So, it means R10 is done. Thanks

canada_pr_wanted

Apr 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon

Just wondering to know at what stage of the processing your application does CIC request you for the payment of

Processing fee ($550)

and

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). - $490

Is it after you get the eAPR ?

Is it before checking the eligibility of the Applicant ?

After R10 and Completeness check ?

After Medicals ?

After Background verification ?

After Criminality ?

After checking for Admissibility ?

or before announcing the final decision ?

Please let me know

pankajndama

Mar 6, 2018
India
@legalfalcon can you please tell me, whether I would be able to crack Canada express entry with following facts:
Qualification: Bachelors Degree, Plus CA from India
Experience: 8 Years
Field: Internal audit/External audit/ Accounting
No Relatives in Canada
Wife Age: 26 Yrs
Wife Qualification: Bachelors Degree
My IELTS Score: 7 each

Whether job offer is mandatory for moving to Ontario??? Doed Job bank is useful n reliable enough to get the full time job offer?

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
@legalfalcon can you please tell me, whether I would be able to crack Canada express entry with following facts:
Qualification: Bachelors Degree, Plus CA from India
Experience: 8 Years
Field: Internal audit/External audit/ Accounting
No Relatives in Canada
Wife Age: 26 Yrs
Wife Qualification: Bachelors Degree
My IELTS Score: 7 each

Whether job offer is mandatory for moving to Ontario??? Doed Job bank is useful n reliable enough to get the full time job offer?
You may start evaluating your score using this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp?_ga=2.83667094.1860596471.1520355873-751064762.1520355873

Anitbiotic

Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone/ @legalfalcon

I mailed CIC and got to know that my case is at CIO-Sydney. I submitted my application on 19-Feb. The current status in my CIC login is as follows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help me what it means when they say the case is at CIO-Sydney when the background check is in progress. Shouldn't the case be at CPC/CVO at this stage?