+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Guys I am in IP1 without MEP .. my aor is 14 Feb.. and went to IP1 on 23 Feb.. Why is it like that .. all other mate with feb aor 's are in Ip2..

canada_pr_wanted

Apr 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon

I would appreciate your thoughts on this

I am in tricky situation here,

I received invitation to apply for EE in Jan-2017 and I gathered all documents and applied in March 2017,

I got CoPR in September- 2017 with an expiry date till February-2018

But I got married in December 2017 and after getting the Marriage certificate informed change of Martial Status to CIC in January-2018

They replied back and gave me 30 days until the 01-March-2018 to submit Medical and other documents for my wife

I got her medicals and tried to submit the application in the last week of Feb-2018 where I got a technica error and informed through LOE to CIC that I can not upload all the documents as I have given with only one slot to upload all these documents and also sent them an email attaching all the documents .

Few days ago I got a reply from CIC and they added initial extra tab and just asked proof of my wife's medical and I have sent them

I am waiting to hear back from them, to know if they need any additional documents of my spouse

But here is the tricky part

During this time my IELTS and Medicals expired along with the CoPR I received.

Now I got an update on Review of Eligibility where it says : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements .

I am very worried since my IELTS , Medicals expired. Will it count towards my eligibility ? will my application be re-opened as fresh and I be Non-Eligible ?

abbu

Feb 13, 2018
Hi Legal Falcon

I received a nomination from ONIP. My AOR is 1st December 2017. I am in the queue. My status is MEP Review of additional documents: Not applicable, BG: Not started. My nomination is up to 1st week of April. What can I do now? Can I apply for an extension of time? Will they give it?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
This has no relevance. It just means there is some progress. Also, there is no stage as NA, IP etc. These are just what your MyCIC status messages are.

The stages of an application are:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

To read more see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

To know about what stage you are at, you need GCMS notes.
Hello @legalfalcon

I would like if you can tell us on what stage are we? I am sure many of us would like to know about it.

My case is with local visa office, london, my medical passed and my background is under process.

I think R10 and Medical is passed. What else is passed and on what stage am I?

Thanks

abbu

Feb 13, 2018
Hi,

Need some expert opinion.

I got ONIP nomination, applied and my AOR date is 1st December 2017. I am in the queue. My present status is MEP, Additional documents: Not applicable, BG: Not started. Now my worry is nomination is valid for 6 months, which is expiring in 1st week of April 2018. Can i apply for extension of time? Will they give?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi,

Need some expert opinion.

I got ONIP nomination, applied and my AOR date is 1st December 2017. I am in the queue. My present status is MEP, Additional documents: Not applicable, BG: Not started. Now my worry is nomination is valid for 6 months, which is expiring in 1st week of April 2018. Can i apply for extension of time? Will they give?
I am not sure, but in my opinion, you have used that Nomination as you accepted it. Now, it wont expire may be. Need expert to confirm. My case is same anyway.

Thanks

Fall_Colors

Feb 26, 2018
@legalfalcon Tagged you in another thread that I created but couldn't catch your attention. Posting here, hoping for your response!

I’ve received an ITA as married without accompanying spouse. We’re not separated or divorced. My spouse is neither interested in joining me to Canada nor responded about medicals or PCC. I’m not really thinking of getting separated or divorced at this point. But with respect to submitting documents for ITA, I find that I have to make a choice:

Option# 1: Spouse’s medicals and PCC
Option of getting medicals or PCC done by spouse can be ruled out

Option# 2: Notarized affidavit
Write a notarized affidavit forever excluding my spouse from sponsorship (knowing the consequences)

Option# 3: Initiate divorce
File for divorce proceedings in court and attach paperwork that such a case has been filed. In my country, it takes few months to even few years for such a case to be decided upon. Meanwhile, I’m assuming just attaching paperwork that divorce has been initiated suffices.

Option# 4: Finalize divorce
This option wasn't there on my original post. I added it just in case if rather a finalized divorce certificate is insisted upon.

My questions are:
With Option# 1 (spouse’s medicals and PCC) ruled out,

Is only Option# 2 (notarized affidavit) enough?

Or whether only Option# 3 (initiate divorce) enough?

Or are both Option# 2 and Option# 3 needed?

Or whether Option# 4 (finalized divorce certificate) is insisted?

Upon researching this forum, it seems just notarized affidavit is enough (read here). However, I found several contradictory pieces of advice ranging from one may be disqualified if spouse doesn’t undergo medicals and provides pcc (due to spouse’s inadmissibility factor) to that divorce needs to be completed.

I have a whole bunch of spouse-specific questions on ITA as to how to fill them (read the next post).

Grateful for your help and suggestions!

Fall_Colors

Feb 26, 2018
Continuing from my earlier post, how do I answer following questions:

Has applicant, and if applicable, applicant's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
Only partially known for spouse (known for only the period we were together)

Will spouse accompany applicant to Canada?
No
Please explain why not
Spouse not interested in moving to Canada. Request that spouse be excluded from my application and am aware that I will not be able to sponsor in future.

Spouse's Personal Description:
Country of birth: known
City/town of birth: known
Height: known
Eye Color: known

Spouse's ID Documents:
Does spouse have a passport or other travel document? known
Does spouse have another government issued ID? known

Spouse's Immigration History and Citizenships:
Country(ies) of citizenship? known
Country of residence? known

Spouse's Family:
Please tell us about spouse's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
Last Name: known
First Name: known
Date of Birth: not known
Country/Territory of Birth: not known
Country of Residence: known
City/Town of Residence: known

Spouse's Profile Details:
Telephone: known
Email Address: known
Mailing Address: known

Spouse's Address History:
Provide all of the addresses where spouse has lived in the past ten years.
Only partially known (known for only the period we were together)

Spouse's Personal Activity:
Provide the details of spouse's personal history in the last ten years.

Spouse's Travel History:
Provide details of any trips spouse has taken outside country of origin or of residence in the last ten years. Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Statutory Questions:
Not known

Zara Khan

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Dear Legal falcon
I have issue with my consultant who is not serving my due rights. please tell me what to do

canada_pr_wanted

Apr 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon

I would appreciate your thoughts on this

I am in tricky situation here,

I received invitation to apply for EE in Jan-2017 and I gathered all documents and applied in March 2017,

I got CoPR in September- 2017 with an expiry date till February-2018

But I got married in December 2017 and after getting the Marriage certificate informed change of Martial Status to CIC in January-2018

They replied back and gave me 30 days until the 01-March-2018 to submit Medical and other documents for my wife

I got her medicals and tried to submit the application in the last week of Feb-2018 where I got a technical error and informed through LOE to CIC that I can not upload all the documents as I have given with only one slot to upload all these documents and also sent them an email attaching all the documents .

Few days ago I got a reply from CIC and they added initial extra tab and just asked proof of my wife's medical and I have sent them

I am waiting to hear back from them, to know if they need any additional documents of my spouse

But here is the tricky part

During this time my IELTS and Medicals expired along with the CoPR I received.

Now I got an update on Review of Eligibility where it says : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements .

I am very worried since my IELTS , Medicals expired. Will it count towards my eligibility ? will my application be re-opened as fresh and I be Non-Eligible ?

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Never heard of this before. CBSA always sends a letter with the info. If your security has not yet started, then they may not have your file, but you have stated that it is stuck in security, so I find it strange.
Is it possible that they have finished my security screening? Maybe this is why they said that they did not have an open file on me (meaning that they closed my file). The release CSIS sent me lists CBSA as the "client," so CBSA has definitely been involved in my case.

Confused2017

Mar 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
8-12-2017
Dear @legalfalcon , I have received my PPR. I plan to do a soft landing next month. My question is, I will be landing in Toronto and will apply for PR card and leave back to my country. When I apply for PR card can I give the address for receiving the PR card in another Province? Please let me know.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Hello LegalFalcon
This GCMS was generated few hours after I went to IP2.
Can you advice please, does this look like normal secruity check or Security Screening?
Please advice, thank you
This is regular security. No SS. No need to be concerned. Just give it some time and you will have the PPR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon...thank you for your reply....i submitted my FBI PCC on 9, Feb. so yesterday i finished 3 weeks post PCC. still the Additional Documents status is "Additional documents you have provided are being reviewed". and background check "your application is in progress. We will message you when we start your background check."

Should i wait more? or go for GCMS?
The MyCIC status is not an accurate way of knowing what is happening in your application. If you have crossed 45-50 days post AoR, you can order GCMS notes. The notes will help you know if you have passed R10. And based on your status, you can order more notes ahead.