Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

Hi @legalfalcon,
I received medical request today for all three of us including my stepson. My medicals are expiring on March 20.
Also my file bgc status has changed to 'we are processing your background check'.
However rprf request is not generated as yet by ndvo. Also there is no placeholder for submitting medical report for any one us on CIC.

Do I need to resubmit the previous documents sent for my stepson along with a new letter of explanation. I will not be able to provide my stepson medical as it is.
Please advise.
Yes, you will have to re-submit the old documents and also explain it to IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It will depend on what degree you do, and how it is seen in Canadian system. Also you will have to check the CRS points grid and calculate if it adds anything to your score.

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
IRCC will contact you if they have any problem. Once you r status on MyCIC changes to approved give it a few days to see if your PP is returned, if not contact IRCC again.
Yes they did contacted me today and asked me to email them the shipping label. They will ship me the package tomorrow. Thanks for your help. :)

Reactions: summerxx
Feb 9, 2018
hi there,
I am currently applying for letter of advice (MPNP). I have concerns regarding education documents and application. With EOI SW i have added my education history as two year post secondary certificate. I did BSN and 2 post graduate diploma courses which is 1 year each. How can I add all these information with this application. currently it says education history not matching with EOI SW. Please suggest me some options to correct this

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
No need to worry. The security is always retracted.

To read on s15/16 see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

PA is under security screening, so that may take longer than expected. In the CBSA notes the security details are not retracted, you can order them if you may need any further details.

As regards the medicals, if 1 year has lapsed, then IRCC with either renew the meds, or ask you for new ones.
Good how to order them ??

Yazeed

Aug 6, 2017
Hi legalfalcon, I've just received my COPR and visa. My company is willing to relocate me to their office in Canada since I got my PR application approved, knowing that during the process of my application, they didn't sponsor me, nor had a LMIA. I'm wondering if I can I show a proof of employment (a letter from my employer stating that they are relocating me to Canada since I'm eligible to work now) during landing beside the proof of funds, and wether it'll be accepted since I didn't have a job offer nor LMIA in my application.

Thank you for your help.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon,

After how many months of ip2 i.e. background check in progress one should order cbsa notes? I have been under this status for about 66 days. Security screening is not confirmed from my gcms notes. Although i have sec 15.1 and redacted activities and one page. To make sure its "ss" or not I want to order cbsa notes. Kindly advise is it the right time to order? Thanks.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi @legalfalcon

I have a PCC obtained on 15.12.2017 since I was expecting ITA around that time. But I did not get an ITA as yet.

If I get my ITA around next month and if I submit documents, will CIC reject my application if it expires during the application processing period.

Hi akila,
What's the procedure for getting PCC from Sri lanka ? Is it online or do we have to aubmit in person ?
How long did it take ?

Thanks in advance

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon

For my four yours Bachelors in my home country, WES gave me three years Diploma credentials. For OINP, they have mentioned that I need to have at least a Bachelors equivalent for my application. So, is three years Diploma is an equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors? & Can I apply for my Ontario nomination within this credential?

If you can reply, it will be of great help. Thanks

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Hi @legalfalcon

I have submitted my application but I have input date of birth of one of my deceased family member wrong by mistake.

Is there any way to correct it or inform CIC about the mistake ?

Need your urgent help.

Thanks in advance.

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
@leagalfalcon

I need to know what are steps are completed after transferring file from CIO to LVO.

Eligibility
Criminality
Security
etc..

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Hi ,

I received a request letter from CIC stating

Please provide our office with Notices of Assessment from the Australian Tax Office

Client Information: Pleaseprovide our office details of your activities for period from April 2004 to December 2004.

Anyone had any experience is this ? Getting the tax assessment notice s not a problem

But why are they asking about my activities for a certain period? I had just finished University and took a break of few months and then began applying for jobs until I was successful.

Is there any specific details that I should provide or documents to explain about this period? And any particular reason they are asking about this period?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated .