+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

awnina

Sep 29, 2016
hello sir

in the student visa online application. where to submit my ( family ties, CV, previous university papers, my work contract after finishing my master ... etc)? the thing is I can't find a category in the online application that fits those papers . all the fields for CIC papers and proof of fund and etc

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Changes to submitted eAPR ???

Hi All,
I want to chenge the Work History section after submitting eAPR ? I included work experience for which I am not claiming points. I do not want CIC to come back further documentation which I will not be able to provide. Can I raise cse for the same ? Will CIC entertain my request ?

Anyone faced similar problem ?

Thanks a lot in advance...!!!!

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Hi, legalfalcon! Thanks for being present in this era! I am curious of what happens if I leave my LMIA supported job a few weeks after the eAPR of my CEC EE. Let’s say my ITA was possible because of LMIA’s extra 50points. Ive heard that my account should be lovked up after AOR. But loosing a LMIA right after AOR job sounds like a risk move to me. Will my points be taken away and my application withdrawn?

The application is locked as soon as it is filed, so your status on the day you filed the application is what will be looked into, not what it is today or the day after the application was filed. So you can definitely leave your job, however, you will have to inform IRCC via CSE so that they are aware of it and in case want to verify your employment, they know that you know longer work there.
Now, if I follow up with the updated employment information and if they actually look into it while they are processing and doing the check ups, will it cause any problem? I am confused because so many people say that my points will be taken away and application rejected, if the ITA could happen because of extra points received from positive LIMA. Thanks ! @legalfalcon

Dec 27, 2017
Hello Legalfalcon,

I submitted a PR application for my spouse and me in March 2017 after getting an Invitiation to apply through Express Entry.

In May 2017 I was asked to submitted additional documents and I did so promptly. However I have not heard anything back from CIC since then. I recently ordered my GCMS notes. In It, the most recent notes have the following information:

Note:1

Created Date: 2017/10/16
Updated Date: 2017/10/16
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU (RFV Quick Check)

Note:2
Created Date: 2017/10/13
Updated Date: 2017/10/13
Text: CPC-O RFV Letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter Template

Also, in another part of the GCMS notes under Assessments, the following information is present:

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security: <Blank>
HIRV: <Blank>
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: <Blank>
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: <Blank>
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: <Blank>
Final: Approved

I re-read the notes and could not find any negative or adverse comments.

We would be very grateful if you could help us answer the following questions:
  • Do the notes indicates our PR application has been approved?
  • If yes, when can we expect to get the COPR letter, given that it was likely approved in Oct 2017?
  • Per my understanding our medicals are valid for 12 months. This ends in Feb 2018. If we don't get the COPR in time will we be asked to give our medicals again?
Please do let us know if you need any other information from the GCMS notes.

Thank you in advance.
Ram.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Does anyone know about the RCMP certificate? My fiance just submitted his application and we feel he may be asked for the RCMP certificate. So we want to know if we apply for this document now, so that we have it ready when the CIC asks for it.
Please share your thoughts
Thanks
Better to apply for it now. I submitted it along with my application. Mine took one month as they made a mistake in my d.o.b. So its better to atleast apply right now.

skaarraeem

Feb 18, 2016
Are you sure you didn't miss your PPR email? Is there no message in your myCIC account? Your application is approved and PPR should have come by now.
Call CIC and check with them. They open in about 15 minutes
Good luck

Hello Legalfalcon,

I submitted a PR application for my spouse and me in March 2017 after getting an Invitiation to apply through Express Entry.

In May 2017 I was asked to submitted additional documents and I did so promptly. However I have not heard anything back from CIC since then. I recently ordered my GCMS notes. In It, the most recent notes have the following information:

Note:1

Created Date: 2017/10/16
Updated Date: 2017/10/16
Text: PReVU (RFV Quick Check)

Note:2
Created Date: 2017/10/13
Updated Date: 2017/10/13
Text: CPC-O RFV Letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter Template

Also, in another part of the GCMS notes under Assessments, the following information is present:

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security: <Blank>
HIRV: <Blank>
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: <Blank>
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: <Blank>
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: <Blank>
Final: Approved

I re-read the notes and could not find any negative or adverse comments.

We would be very grateful if you could help us answer the following questions:
  • Do the notes indicates our PR application has been approved?
  • If yes, when can we expect to get the COPR letter, given that it was likely approved in Oct 2017?
  • Per my understanding our medicals are valid for 12 months. This ends in Feb 2018. If we don't get the COPR in time will we be asked to give our medicals again?
Please do let us know if you need any other information from the GCMS notes.

Thank you in advance.
Ram.

spmonowar

Oct 18, 2017
@legalfalcon,

I am writing this again for your urgent attention.
I have applied to NS demand PNP category B with the NOC 1241 (Admin Assistant) and got nominated and finally got ITA from CIC on 20 December 2017.

Currently I am working in the education institution as Admin Assistant. During the process (ADR) of nomination the nominee officer got the confirmation about the work from the employer by e-mail as well I have provided supporting payslip and salary bank statement and appointment letter and reference letter to claim 15 points for the 7+ years of experience and accepted by the NS nomination officer.

Now I have received the PCC from UAE which states profession as HOUSE WIFE as I am under my husband sponsorship and conflict with the NOC.

Please note that, I have the authorization from Ministry of Labour in UAE as ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER not ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (NOC 1241). And note that in the Labour Ministry list of job title Administrative Assistant is not available.

I would like to get your expert opinion to handle the situation while submitting the PR application.

Dec 27, 2017
Are you sure you didn't miss your PPR email? Is there no message in your myCIC account? Your application is approved and PPR should have come by now.
Good luck
Hello Legalfalcon,

Thank you ! Could you give me the contact number of CIC or where I could find it?

Dec 27, 2017
Good luck
My CIC account still showing that my background verification is in progress and I did not get any PPR email. Even in the GCMS notes the status of my application is showing as In Progress.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
If you lived in UAE for less than 6 months you do not need a PCC from UAE. Further, if you have provided a LoE it will be taken into consideration and based on the current procedural requirements you may be granted exemption.

When an applicant is unable to get a PCC, and explains it in LoE it is taken into consideration. If IRCC still needs the PCC, they will ask for it and give you adequate time.
Thank you @legalfalcon My only concern is that I've asked Dubai Police as well as the UAE Embassy in my country and they've both said that PCC cannot be issued on visit visas. I have stayed in Dubai only on visit visas and my combined stay is around 7 months over a period of 3 years. I have explained this in the LOE. So I'm hoping that the IRCC won't ask me for a PCC because I am unable to get one for Dubai. Please advise.

sanketshukla

Jan 26, 2015
Greetings!
@legalfalcon @yelenah

I Have question am PNP candidate I Have question I got my copr am wondering do I need to stay in Same province for which I got Nominations or I can work in other part of Canada as well

I can apply in other part of Canada.
Or do I need to work n stay in same province
Thanks in advance

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better to apply for it now. I submitted it along with my application. Mine took one month as they made a mistake in my d.o.b. So its better to atleast apply right now.
Did you already get your PR? At what stage are you? Because I have read on the forum, that you shouldn't be submitting the RCMp certificate unfront and only after the CIC asks for it during your processing.

Also do you need an RCMP request letter from CIC before you can apply for the fingerprints and then RCMP?

Can someone please throw some light on this.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon could you please help me with this?!

I am FSWO from India.
AOR 28th August 2017
and the status on my profile is as follows:

Application Status: We are processing your application.
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. (Went into processing on December 14th 2017)
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.

Which stage am I currently in? I haven't paid my RPRF upfront why haven't I received the request yet? Is this normal or anything to be worried about?

Thank you...
All applicants go though the following stages:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

You can read more on there -
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

IF you are referring to NA, IP etc, they are just mis conceptions and guess work based on the status in your MYCIC which does not correspond to your actual stage of the application. To know where your application is, you will need GCMS notes, or your can wait it out.

As regards, RPRF, the request is usually received right before Eligibility or after Eligibility is completed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you Legalfalcon for your response.
You said that all applications go through:
R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security.
Does this mean that when medical is passed then R10, and criminality have already been done ?
Beside that I would like to know what's done first Medical or R10 ?
Thank you again for your help and assistance !
Usually yes, but that depends on when the medical records were transmitted. If you got your medicals done right before submitting your medicals, your R10 may be passed without the medicals being passed. For most applicants R10 and criminality happens at the same time as Criminality is based on PCCs.

But there is no specific trend. But the first thing to happen is R10, the completeness check.