17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I have been following your blogs and replies and it has helped a lot in understanding application process. Thank you so much for such amazing guidance. After getting gcms notes , Iam little confused and worried where my application stands. Here is the extract, please guide me if there are any concerns. Iam under FSW (O).

In assessment section it says
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:

ACTIVITY: 2
Created Date:
Created By.
Updated Date:
Updated By
UCI: XXXXXX
Name. XXXXXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Field Name. Status
New Value.
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Under activity -

ACTIVITY: 3
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By.
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Name XXXXXXXXXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Field Name. Status
New Value

ACTIVITY: 4
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By. UCI: XXXXXX
Name. XXXXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type Security Screening
Field Name. Status
New Value. Not Started

ACTIVITY: 5
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By. UCI: XXXXXXX
Name. XXXXXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type Security Screening
Field Name. Status
New Value.

total of four SS activity has been provided , however for one of them highlighted is Not started , rest all have been retracted. Please provide your guidance and help us if there is anything to worry. Iam wondering why Iam put in SS , as I have very less travel history (only thing I traveled thrice to Afghanistan, Kabul under business visa for IT consulting.
You file will have 4 SS activities, out of which you already have 2 done. So you are pretty close. The retracted info will have s15/16 or s21/22 on the top right corner of the page. To read what it is see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

When did you pass R10?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hello legalfalcon
Let me ask you in short about my brothers situation :
“After the passport request email” is that ok to “quit employmnt” and search for a better ones or choose some course to improve knowledge..? Provided

Landing (validation of pr) has not completed yet....application approved online but post has not been returned yet...

Does this have any impact on landing like questions being asked about current status or does this impact future citizenship application??? Is this something to be informed when passport is being sent ?

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July
MEP - 18th Aug
BG went to NA on next day 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised (the standard message I guess)
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec.
RPRF - not paid upfront. No request received yet for payment

Just now saw an update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents'

@legalfalcon Can you throw light on what exactly the status of my application might be?

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon,

I would be landing soon and hence needed some help on the same. Apart from my Passport and COPR, is there anything else I would need to carry along with me?? I would be bringing in my Bank Account Statement for POF verification. Please let me know what else I would need to bring along.

I do not have any things to follow (as in cargo) post my landing. Whatever I bring along with me would be my final stuff.

For the SIN, creating a Bank Account and etc., is Passport Photos required or do they take the photos on the spot?? Please let me know if I need to carry additional Passport Sized Photos with me or COPR Sized Photos with me. Thank you all in advance.

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
We recieved
ITA on 13th MAY
AOR-24th June
Medical passed:21st July
Additional Documents: We do not need addtional documents.---2nd August
BG: Your BG is currently in progress.--- 5th August.

Additional Documents: We are currently reviewing the additional documents you have submitted . ---November 8th
We have not received any mail to submit additional documents as well as no additional documents were submitted.
Again it changed to
Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents. --- December 9th
Our 6 months processing time is coming to an end on 24th December
We have ordered for our GCMS notes, yet to receive it.
When we called up CIC to enquire, they only stated that background verification is in progress.
Is it normal for the processing time to exceed 6 months. By when can we expect an outcome on our PR application?

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Can I call and contact cic from India .
Kindly share the number .
On 197 day today .
Will they let me know my eligibility status even of file is being processed at NDvO. Pls let me know

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
You file will have 4 SS activities, out of which you already have 2 done. So you are pretty close. The retracted info will have s15/16 or s21/22 on the top right corner of the page. To read what it is see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

When did you pass R10?
Thank you so much for your kind reply. the information which was retracted under S.15 and R10 was cleared on 8th Sep 17. Just to also let you know Iam the dependent. My spouse who is primary applicant has no SS in GCMS.

Here is review from visa officer -
Created By: XXXXX Updated Date: 2017/09/14 16:49:51 Updated By: XXXX Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** APPLICATION: XXXXXXX FOSS/GCMS NAI FAMILY COMPOSITION: Married (M/C on file) - No known prior relationships nor children declared. Sufficient documentary evidence on file to substantiate the BF of the relationship. No apparent concerns. Identities established via provided documentation. *****A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75, R76 ELIGIBILITY***** Work Experience - Following reviews of the PA's status, cumulative work experience in NOC 1223, proof of income, language test results, and upon analysis - I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED

On the same day another note was created , which was retracted under S.15(1)., below is the notes

NOTES :8 Created Date: 2017/09/14 16:50:37 Created By: XXXXX Updated Date: 2017/09/14 16:50:37 Updated By: XXXX
Restricted: No Label: Adm
Text:

Then one the same day I got schedule A request. later on Oct 4th My file moved to IP2. and I could see another note which was also retracted.

can_immi_can

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Planet Earth
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-01-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting on PPR
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting on PPR
If there is a new note for the medicals, then your file was picked by someone. Did you receive a request for new medicals?
I have not received a medical request so far.

Do you mean to say that I should expect a medical request soon and then PPR?

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear Legalfalcon,
Really need your help !!!!
Today i got message in my cic after 315 days. They are asking me to provide the additional information. but they did not mention what kind of additional information they need. But when i clicked on "View my Submitted documents" link, I saw they are asking me to provide the "Proof Of Income" and "Proof of fund". They enable the link to upload this documents. They also enable the link to provide the "Letter Of Explanation".

Now, (1) When I submitted my profile in Feb 2017, I have uploaded the T4s and Notice Of Assessment. According to you what other documents should I submit ???

(2) I have also submitted the "Proof Of Fund" which TD bank gave me when I left the Canada. But I have one concern which is, I have added my brother to my account who is living in Canada when left Canada just for maintenance purpose . That is why the proof of fund statement shows "Joint" on it. when I was getting salary to my account my brother was not added to my account. According to you what steps should i take ???

Your answer would be really appreciated !!!!!

Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello legalfalcon
Let me ask you in short about my brothers situation :
“After the passport request email” is that ok to “quit employmnt” and search for a better ones or choose some course to improve knowledge..? Provided

Landing (validation of pr) has not completed yet....application approved online but post has not been returned yet...

Does this have any impact on landing like questions being asked about current status or does this impact future citizenship application??? Is this something to be informed when passport is being sent ?
An applicant can leave his employment at anytime. As soon as the application is filed, it is locked. However, if the application is still in process, if an applicant leaves the current employment then they should inform IRCC so that IRCC is aware that the applicant no longer works at the declared employment just in case they would like to confirm employment by calling.

Leaving employment and taking new one is entirely your choice and it has no impact on your landing. After the application is approved, an applicant lands as a PR and will not be asked any questions.

Reactions: Dolly143

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011
Trust you are fine.
I don't know what is wrong at LVO.
I am July 8 AOR and still at NA2 for a long time.
I don't have any info except what they sent below

Thank you for your email.

Please note your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the application has been reviewed or further documents are required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

There is this early July dates that has not moved from NA2 .....its troubling
Please can you share any useful info?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My timeline
AOR - 16th July
MEP - 18th Aug
BG went to NA on next day 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised (the standard message I guess)
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec.
RPRF - not paid upfront. No request received yet for payment

Just now saw an update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents'

@legalfalcon Can you throw light on what exactly the status of my application might be?

Just based on your MyCIC status messages, it is very difficult to predict what stage your application is at. All EE application go through the following stages:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security.

To read more on each stage see -
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Usually the request for RPRF is sent when the processing is close to eligibility or when eligibility is cleared.