17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,

I would be landing soon and hence needed some help on the same. Apart from my Passport and COPR, is there anything else I would need to carry along with me?? I would be bringing in my Bank Account Statement for POF verification. Please let me know what else I would need to bring along.

I do not have any things to follow (as in cargo) post my landing. Whatever I bring along with me would be my final stuff.

For the SIN, creating a Bank Account and etc., is Passport Photos required or do they take the photos on the spot?? Please let me know if I need to carry additional Passport Sized Photos with me or COPR Sized Photos with me. Thank you all in advance.

Please see. -
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/guide-landing-settling-canada-permanent-resident/

If you still have questions, ask.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
We recieved
ITA on 13th MAY
AOR-24th June
Medical passed:21st July
Additional Documents: We do not need addtional documents.---2nd August
BG: Your BG is currently in progress.--- 5th August.
Additional Documents: We are currently reviewing the additional documents you have submitted . ---November 8th

We have not received any mail to submit additional documents as well as no additional documents were submitted.
Again it changed to
Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents. --- December 9th
Our 6 months processing time is coming to an end on 24th December
We have ordered for our GCMS notes, yet to receive it.
When we called up CIC to enquire, they only stated that background verification is in progress.
Is it normal for the processing time to exceed 6 months. By when can we expect an outcome on our PR application?

The 6 months processing time starts when your pass the R10, the first stage, not when you file your application.

R10 or the completeness check is the first step in the application processing. To read more on it see -
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can I call and contact cic from India .
Kindly share the number .
On 197 day today .
Will they let me know my eligibility status even of file is being processed at NDvO. Pls let me know

Yes, you can.

+1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message)

Reactions: RS1

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for your kind reply. the information which was retracted under S.15 and R10 was cleared on 8th Sep 17. Just to also let you know Iam the dependent. My spouse who is primary applicant has no SS in GCMS.

Here is review from visa officer -
Created By: XXXXX Updated Date: 2017/09/14 16:49:51 Updated By: XXXX Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** APPLICATION: XXXXXXX FOSS/GCMS NAI FAMILY COMPOSITION: Married (M/C on file) - No known prior relationships nor children declared. Sufficient documentary evidence on file to substantiate the BF of the relationship. No apparent concerns. Identities established via provided documentation. *****A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75, R76 ELIGIBILITY***** Work Experience - Following reviews of the PA's status, cumulative work experience in NOC 1223, proof of income, language test results, and upon analysis - I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED

On the same day another note was created , which was retracted under S.15(1)., below is the notes

NOTES :8 Created Date: 2017/09/14 16:50:37 Created By: XXXXX Updated Date: 2017/09/14 16:50:37 Updated By: XXXX
Restricted: No Label: Adm
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:

Then one the same day I got schedule A request. later on Oct 4th My file moved to IP2. and I could see another note which was also retracted.
Any movement in your application is a good sign.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have not received a medical request so far.

Do you mean to say that I should expect a medical request soon and then PPR?
In some cases IRCC will on its own accord extend the medicals for another year. Also, you can raise a CSE and make a request to extend your medicals.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,
Really need your help !!!!
Today i got message in my cic after 315 days. They are asking me to provide the additional information. but they did not mention what kind of additional information they need. But when i clicked on "View my Submitted documents" link, I saw they are asking me to provide the "Proof Of Income" and "Proof of fund". They enable the link to upload this documents. They also enable the link to provide the "Letter Of Explanation".

Now, (1) When I submitted my profile in Feb 2017, I have uploaded the T4s and Notice Of Assessment. According to you what other documents should I submit ???

(2) I have also submitted the "Proof Of Fund" which TD bank gave me when I left the Canada. But I have one concern which is, I have added my brother to my account who is living in Canada when left Canada just for maintenance purpose . That is why the proof of fund statement shows "Joint" on it. when I was getting salary to my account my brother was not added to my account. According to you what steps should i take ???

Your answer would be really appreciated !!!!!

Thanks in advance.
You will need to once again submit the same information. Since you applied under the CEC (I assume) and now you are no longer in Canada, IRCC is asking for these documents. So compile your documents, and also your proof of funds and re-submit it. In your LoE explain why you added you brother to your account and if that is the account you are showing for PoF, then you will need an affidavit from your brother stating that he has no objections in you using the funds for the purpose of settlement in Canada.

Reactions: JackT

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Trust you are fine.
I don't know what is wrong at LVO.
I am July 8 AOR and still at NA2 for a long time.
I don't have any info except what they sent below

Thank you for your email.

Please note your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the application has been reviewed or further documents are required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

There is this early July dates that has not moved from NA2 .....its troubling
Please can you share any useful info?

The 6 months processing time starts from the day when the R10 is passed. So check your GCMS notes to see when the R10 was passed. Even if you see from the AoR date, you are well within 6 months processing time. So I would not be too concerned about it.

Also there is no stage as NA or NA 2. These are creating of some people based on MyCIC status. All EE application go through the following stages:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

To read more on each stage see -
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

It is difficult to predict from your MyCIC status at what stage of the processing you are at. You can either order GCMS notes, or can just wait it out.

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello @legalfalcon

You might remember me from a short while back. "Have been waiting for 18 months since AOR" guy. Well, its 19 months now. Anyways, i just received the latest GCMS notes and they don't seem to be much different than the old ones. I thought i could ask you about them. I went through the posts you made about GCMS but i still have trouble understanding the exact status of my application. I know that its stuck at the Security Screening but not really sure about anything else. Hopefully you can clear it out for me. I've cropped the parts that (i think) will be useful. if you need any other information please let me know and i'll send the link over to you. Unfortunately i can't copy+paste them in word format. I really appreciate your help, thank you. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwiuadghicen1q3/gcmsFull.jpg?dl=0

chris_ag

Mar 11, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon
According to GCMS note
Last update on 2017/11/1
NOTES
Bf review - fwd to OPS - .... pcert in edocs appears nrt. To be reviewed prior to final decision.
-Eligibility passed
-Criminality passed
-medical passed
what is OPS ?
And how long it will take to DM ?
Could you please give me your opinion!
( protected person inland PR )
Thank you

baltejcic

May 4, 2013
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing good, I have quick question for you when we make an inquiry using call center is that information recorded in the gsmc notes(what kind of comments are punched in). Does calling cic call center before 6 months mark can put a negative effect on the application.

Thanks,

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hey @legalfalcon
In order to have sufficient funds in the account for migration, is it okay for an applicant to accept 2 gift deeds (one from father and another one from sister). I initially only uploaded my account summary but then CIC asked me for 6 month statements and then another inquiry where they asked me to provide details for the large transactions on my account. 2 of them are gift deeds from family members. I have read most people only accept one gift deed so would it be unusual to provide 2 even though both are coming from family members and consist of the largest portions on my statements. My account has more than requiredfunds so do I need to provide details for all my large deposits or just enough to proof sufficient funds as required?

Rohit548

Oct 11, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
hope you got chance to look at the GCMS notes I sent. Kindly let know. I have sent a PM with details too. Been over month and a half. Please see if you can give your view on it. Thanks.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon sir, I lamded at Toronto airport yesterday. Immigration officer asked for my Copr and stamped both copies and gave my copy to me. He also stamped my visa and put arrival date. But he did not ask me about the address for pr card delivery and in all this excitement and fatigue even I forgot to ask him about pr card. Please let me know what can be done know to update canada address for prcard delivery.

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Hi @legalfalcon

I had 2 queries regarding my reference letter from work. I am claiming points from a government organisation I worked for 1 year. I have acquired the letter from the organisation in the prescribed format except these 2 things.

1. The organisation does not have a letterhead, they only have an official stamp for authentication. Will that cause any issue?
2. As I was only a temporary bonded employee for 1 year I did not have an employee number. I will be providing my salary slips and form 16 too for additional proof but do I need to do anything else?
Thank you in advance for your help.