+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thank you sir for all the guidance you provide.. it is really helpful..
Request your help once again...

1) In the scenario when say i get PR mail from CIC and i get my passport stamped in India through VFS...post this, I become pregnant in between this time and my first trip to Canada. And i am the primary applicant and my husband is the dependent. What options will be there for us?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon,

The police department in my home country requests the name of the institute to address the PCC in their application. For this I need to provide a name. So what shall I provide?
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Reactions: akila868

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you sir for all the guidance you provide.. it is really helpful..
Request your help once again...

1) In the scenario when say i get PR mail from CIC and i get my passport stamped in India through VFS...post this, I become pregnant in between this time and my first trip to Canada. And i am the primary applicant and my husband is the dependent. What options will be there for us?
You have two options:
1. Add your child to the application (Can only be done before your land as a PR.) See https://goo.gl/4UGWCn

2. Sponsor your child - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello legalfalcon,

I want to make sure I am doing WES ECA right.

I am adding postgraduate certficate to the report which i already did for bachelor
-it mentions “Please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis.” So shall I include high school and university (again)?

-In the "What credentials have you earned?" section, shall I add the bachelor which is already evaluated or only the new one ?

-It says last it will be sent to IRCC, so is this ok if I did not apply for ITA yet ?

Thank you

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
You have two options:
1. Add your child to the application (Can only be done before your land as a PR.) See https://goo.gl/4UGWCn
https://goo.gl/4UGWCn
2. Sponsor your child - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

In case 1.. can we add the child post passport stamping?.. i read the information on the link but still unsure about these:

A). Say i have got the possport stamped in india and then we get to know about the pregnancy.. what exactly will i have to do to add the child and what are the usual timeframes? Would that mean that we do not land in canada at all to initiate the PR card process before child is born and gets PR stamp as well..
B). Is it possible that i land in canada and deliver there.

In case 2 for sponsoring.. how long a process is that.. is it similar to express entry or much more tedious and expensive.. and in this scenario where we choose to sponsor the child would it mean that we go to canada settle there..take the child along.. and in parallel start the child sponsoring process.. or the child cannot accompany at all..

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
In case 1.. can we add the child post passport stamping?.. i read the information on the link but still unsure about these:

A). Say i have got the possport stamped in india and then we get to know about the pregnancy.. what exactly will i have to do to add the child and what are the usual timeframes? Would that mean that we do not land in canada at all to initiate the PR card process before child is born and gets PR stamp as well..
B). Is it possible that i land in canada and deliver there.

In case 2 for sponsoring.. how long a process is that.. is it similar to express entry or much more tedious and expensive.. and in this scenario where we choose to sponsor the child would it mean that we go to canada settle there..take the child along.. and in parallel start the child sponsoring process.. or the child cannot accompany at all..
Basically i have recived the PPr mail and have to submit the passports for stamping.. so this is where i m right now..

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Basically i have recived the PPr mail and have to submit the passports for stamping.. so this is where i m right now..
And at the same time we have been planning a child but no news yet.. so now we are not sure which is the smoothest way to plan a child and also not spoil our plan to move to canada.. request your guidance on the procedural aspect..

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Hi @legalfalcon

Here is my history of visit to country A where i hold permanent residency

1) Landed on 20 May 2005 when i am 17 years old
2) Issued Student pass from 1 June 2005 to 30 June 2009
3) Out of Country A and back to home country from 1 July 2009 and 9 Dec 2009
4) Back to Country A on visitor visa on 10 Dev 2009
5) Issued Permanent residency from 10 Mar2010 until now

My problem is the country A will only issue PCC only for point (2) and Point (5) above..,that is, when i am NOT on visitor visa.

may i know if i get the PCC for point (2) and point(5) , is it sufficient ? Does PCC need to cover all dates if you stayed more than 6 months in country A or latest info from police department is fine?

Thanks

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
No need to panic. You just need to write a letter and explain that you never lived in UAE as a resident. Therefore you are not allowed to get a PCC.
The letter must be well drafted and should provide the details. That is all that you need to do.
Also, if you have a letter or an email from UAE, you can include that too.
Many Thanks @legalfalcon I wrote a letter in my original application as well, with emails from the Dubai Police and UAE embassy saying that they do not issue a PCC on a visit visa status. I will write a letter again. The only thing bothering me is why is this not mentioned on the CIC website in the PCC section for UAE? They do mention it for Saudi Arabia that PCC is not available for people with visit visa.
My only concern is that the immigration officer might reject my application. Please suggest.

ronzon22

Oct 24, 2017
I have recently (two weeks ago) received ADR for Passport Bio-pages and Height and Eye colours which were duly submitted. I have read on theseforums that its a good sign, and I should be getting PPR anytime soon.

However, I am relocating to Pakistan from GCC to start my own business by first Week of December and not sure how to go about PPR (if I do receive at all) and if does either prior to my departure from Middle East or once I have relocated to Pakistan.

I am hoping that I can get some guidance of this matter, specifically the questions;
1) Are there any implications for my FSW/Express Entry application and/or PPR of my relocation at this stage?
2) Can PPR/Visa Stamping be processed from Pakistan and not from the place, I had applied my application (online) with residential address as Middle East country.

Many thanks in advance to all the great humans!

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

I once visited Spain from Singapore.

The arrival country which stamped my passport is Paris, France but my intended destination is Madrid, Spain which did not stamp my passport as i had EU visa.

Could you please tell me what i should include in my Travel history? Do i need to include both or just Spain?

Thanks

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

For marriage certificates/ birth certificates in another language than English, we need;

1. Translated certificates
2. Original certificates
3. Affidavit by the translator

Do we need to get these translated docs certified by the government authorities again?

How many years should I put as "Complete/full academic years" in EE profile for my Degree?

1. ECA states as 4 years
2. Actually it is a 1 year top-up (HND 2 years), i.e. 3 years. I have put since what year as 2009/Oct and to as 2011/Oct (thts 2 years only). will this be a problem?
3. Country of study should be UK or my home country? ECA states UK.

Last edited:

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Have you submitted your application?

Did you have a LoE seeking extension? If you did, then as soon as the R10 is done the extension will be given.
Hi legalfalcon,

No I haven’t submitted my application.

I will only get my FBI PCC (credit card charged by FBI) after 1 week from my ITA deadline. I was thinking, would I be able to submit FBI PCC through CSE by the time CIC opens my application and grants EXTENSION.

Sir how much time will it take for R10? If I submit additional documents before R10 will CIC consider my application as COMPLETE and ignore my LOE for extension?

Thank you in advance :)