+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon - We have crossed the 6 month mark. Still no email to make the RPRF payment.

Until when are we expected to maintain the POF balance as indicated in our application? Since our GCMS notes status of Sept 17 indicated that we cleared criminality, but eligibility and security was still pending, do you see the point in us requesting for another set of GCMS notes considering we will only probably get it 40 days from today?

My time line is below:

PNP Outland CRS 1039
EE Profile 17-Dec-15
OINP application 21-Jan-16 | AOR 08-Aug-16 | PNP Nomination 16-Dec-16 | ITA 25-Jan-17
AoR Application Date - 24-Apr-17
Medicals Passed - 1-Aug-17

Thanks in advance!

thomman

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I have one more query.

My passport does not have Surname. But only Given Name. In the visa and COPR that I got, they have entered my Given Name in passport against Family Name and left Given Name blank. Is it ok or there will be problems later. Please advice

Thanks

Suzirizi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I have received AOR and they asked me to submit more documents. I have submitted more documents but the status has not changed yet. It still says more documents needed. Is there anything wrong?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
So that means for HND i have to put as "2 years" and for the Degree "1 year". Putting 1 year for the degree be a problem? Since it is not 3 years and I am claiming points for 2 or more qualifications and one being of 3 years. My ECA states the degree as 4 years equivalent.

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
A. As soon as the child is born you inform IRCC, they will send you paperwork and forms, fill it, and send your child's passport, medicals, and birth certificate. You will also have to show additional PoF, and pay additional fee.

You will be asked to return the existing CoPR and new ones will be issued. Usually takes 2-5 weeks.

B. YEs, if your child is born in Canada, he will be a citizen by birth. However, please be advised that after you land in Canada as a PR, you do not get provincial health care for the first 3 months. So you will need private insurance.
Dear sir.. can i please send you a message.. i still have few queries..

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
hello Legal falcon,

I just received my GCMS notes and noticed that the case analyst says my crs has dropped by 25 points due to the fact that one of the two letters of experience could not be verified and has stated that review required on A11.2. This is confusing to me because i had claimed points for two years and the deduction of one out of the two years should not affect my crs point. 1-2 years awards 25 points. please advice on what to do as there has been a mistake by the analyst.

thank you.

A.Awan

May 26, 2017
Hong Kong
Hi @legalfalcon

I have my salary slips as a part of my PoF. However, it's mentioned on the slips that "This is a computer generated document. No signature is required."
The document has company logo on top and address+contact information at the bottom. Are these salary slips acceptable ?

Thanks you.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello,

I am from Pakistan, I have got my PCC and there's is typo error on it. They have wrote house number 938 instead of 983. I have not submitted my pre-application yet (application before uploading). Should I write LOE or should I submit the same typo error address (House number 938) in my address history.

Do IRCC comes at the addresses individually to check?

Another Question, can I write my office address in the mailing address because no correspondence will reach me on the wrong current address in the address history.

ShivayO7

Jun 20, 2017
I directly put my question to you.
Cic ask my wife's wes report before 16th November 2017, and wes will generate my report on 21st November 2017. Regarding this issue i called cic and lady said that you need to upload LOE with screenshot showing date on wes report will be generated. And i need to upload that loe on my cic account upload section.
So my question is 1. After uploading on loe to my account the button "UPLOAD" will be disabled. So where will I upload wes report because button was already disabled?.
2. Do cic accept my request and understand the situation?

7asweh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Need your help in reading my GCMS notes

High-level summary is showing below:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have a query on reference letter.
My current company didnt provide me a reference letter, so i have asked my manager to provide that. He agreed for the same but on plain paper as he doesnt want to go against HR/company policy. He has given his visiting card and office id along with the letter.

Now CIC has dropped him a mail for verification and asked for my details and kept HR in copy (got it from company website - Contact us). Also they have asked approval from HR on my employment and roles/Responsibility. Manager has to get approval from HR and then reply to CIC.

Now this is a problem. He helped me against policy but now HR is also aware of.
- I am sure, HR will not respond, so how to take care of this if manager agrees to reply
- If my manager is also not ready to respond, then what should I do ? I have already shared Joining letter/ Office ID card and Paystub of current company while submitting the application.

Thanks.

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Dear @legalfalcon

Let me remind you of my case received 2 passports request after first one i was put for identity verification and received a request of a new ID and sumbitted it on the 9th of october, then i received a second PPR Email on the 25th of OCT,
I was informed to contact the local embassy as they have my passports from since the 4th of September and ottawa sent my an email to contact them as you file is now ready to be finalized and they need to process my . i sent them 3 times no reply.Called them by phone said send another email. i raised a CSE last week and just got a reply yesterday that we have forwarded your request to the responsible office and they will contact you when a decision is made or if they need any information.

what does that mean sir, what decision to be made if my file is approved twice from ottawa. it doesn't make sense. I have nothing to do and i Don't know what to do. I have a feeling that the local office is intentionally delaying my passports as the average timings that all around me took is maximum 9 or 10 days.
how can i act towards that?
It's been over 2 month now and no other reasons for delay. Even my GCMS notes are overdue and IRCC didn't send them and a query was raised to inquire the delay. It's really confusing.
will appreciate your advice. thanks

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon

What should I put as the institute name in EE profile,

1. Degree certificate and transcript states University of Wales Institute, Cardiff. The ECA states as University of Wales.
2. HND certificate and results sheet states Edexcel. The ECA states as Business & Technology Education Council (BTEC)

What should I put?