Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

kukie

Aug 2, 2017
I have one more query regarding the PPR..
I received the letter, but it mentions only my name and UCI number. There is no mention of my spouse or his UCI number! Is this the same for all, or it is a problem? Kindly help!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have one more query regarding the PPR..
I received the letter, but it mentions only my name and UCI number. There is no mention of my spouse or his UCI number! Is this the same for all, or it is a problem? Kindly help!
You have the same UCI for all dependent members in the application.

Reactions: kukie

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Sir after failure of many attempts we are successful in applying Cuba PCC in Cuban embassy in Canada, now should we proceed by attaching receipt with our application? is there any hope that cic will waive off pcc even after receipt as embassy is uncertain regarding duration that document will take to arrive. it may take from 6-12 months. what should I write in LOE to make my case strong?
Congratulations! Attach the receipt and mention this in LoE. IRCC may grant you extension until your receive the PCC. But may not exempt you. However, you can ask for an exemption.
Simple state the facts and you will be fine.

achillies91

Dec 7, 2016
Sir,
After finishing the landing formalities in Toronto and staying there for one day, can I travel to Montreal next day through domestic flight?
Do I need to show CSQ to travel to Montreal through domestic flight? I don't have CSQ as I got PR through federal EE.
What documents are required for domestic travel.
Kindly provide the information.

Apr 6, 2017
Dear legalfalcon,

Thank you in advance for your time.

I'm EE FSW-O. I got married after e-AOR and sent the update to CIC while the application is in progress. Two weeks later, I received the PPR email. I did not send my passport and waited for further instruction. One month passed and my PPR is cancelled. The application is opened again when CIC asked for my husband's papers.

Now my husband is already included in the application. I've received my GCMS note with these details:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: (blank)
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Other Reqs: Cancelled

I believe the above status is for both of us. Would you please comment if things look alright and probably we will receive PPR email in say 1 month time? Thank you so much.

Regards,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sir,
After finishing the landing formalities in Toronto and staying there for one day, can I travel to Montreal next day through domestic flight?
Do I need to show CSQ to travel to Montreal through domestic flight? I don't have CSQ as I got PR through federal EE.
What documents are required for domestic travel.
Kindly provide the information.
When you land as a PR, you can travel to any part of Canada, including Montreal, Quebec and you do not need any CSQ. If you were a FSW, you can even move to Montreal and live there.

The CoPR will act as your PR proof until you receive the PR Card.

chetan_ndl

Jul 3, 2017
@legalfalcon, Thanks for your valuable help always. I am stuck at the below situation:

I got PCC from Indian Embassy Norway that covers my stay in Norway, don't know why they are issuing it since this has to come from Norway police. I raised the concern that I need PCC for stay in India. After quite many attempts on email, twitter and phone calls, finally they agreed to take my PCC application for stay in India, but they are very clear on not giving any timelines. It may take several months is what they said, which is making me worried.

Meanwhile, I am able to get PCC from Local police authorities of my district of permanent residence (same address on my passport).

Queries

1. Is the PCC issued by local police authorities of my district satisfies CIC, even with my stay in different cities in India? What about my spouse (before/after marriage)?

2. Should I wait till last days of my submission date and in case I did not got the PCC from Indian embassy Norway by that time, what should I do? Please advise.

Many Thanks!

bottomline123

Jan 5, 2017
Hello Legalfalcon, can I I ask a question regarding on TRV application. While the TRV is stilling processing, if the PR visa application is approved, will it cause the TRV to be rejected? If so, is it possible to withdraw the TRV application before it is getting rejected?

I applied for the TRV last week and it seems there is a PPR email today and I don't know if I should widthsraw the TRV right now. Because if I get rejected for TRV, there will be a rejection on my file and I will have to say "yes" to the question "Have you been rejected by the government to issue a visa?".

I really don't know what to do abou this. It seems that the TRV can be rejected any time now because the average processing time is about 7 days now.

I actually do hope the to renew TRV because I may need to travel back to home country very soon next month. And it will take a few
months to get the PPR passport back from CIC office and book appoint for inland landing. So I do need the TRV to travel back.

So I wonder if I should raise a case specific Enquiry(CSE) to ask the officer to continue to process and don't reject? I

I am currently very worried about this.

Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear legalfalcon,

Thank you in advance for your time.

I'm EE FSW-O. I got married after e-AOR and sent the update to CIC while the application is in progress. Two weeks later, I received the PPR email. I did not send my passport and waited for further instruction. One month passed and my PPR is cancelled. The application is opened again when CIC asked for my husband's papers.

Now my husband is already included in the application. I've received my GCMS note with these details:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: (blank)
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Other Reqs: Cancelled

I believe the above status is for both of us. Would you please comment if things look alright and probably we will receive PPR email in say 1 month time? Thank you so much.

Regards,
See in the notes and you will be able to find if the documents you submitted were added to the application.

Reactions: 08082017

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, Thanks for your valuable help always. I am stuck at the below situation:

I got PCC from Indian Embassy Norway that covers my stay in Norway, don't know why they are issuing it since this has to come from Norway police. I raised the concern that I need PCC for stay in India. After quite many attempts on email, twitter and phone calls, finally they agreed to take my PCC application for stay in India, but they are very clear on not giving any timelines. It may take several months is what they said, which is making me worried.

Meanwhile, I am able to get PCC from Local police authorities of my district of permanent residence (same address on my passport).

Queries

1. Is the PCC issued by local police authorities of my district satisfies CIC, even with my stay in different cities in India? What about my spouse (before/after marriage)?

The PCC should be issued for all places you have lived and for countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country. So getting a PCC from either the embassy or PSK is the way to go.

2. Should I wait till last days of my submission date and in case I did not got the PCC from Indian embassy Norway by that time, what should I do? Please advise.
If the Indian PCC from embassy is taking too long, you can submit your application without the PCC, and in the LoE explain that it is taking longer to obtain the PCC and when you will get it you will sent it. You will however, have to provide with the proof that you have submitted the application, including the payment of fee.

Many Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon, can I I ask a question regarding on TRV application. While the TRV is stilling processing, if the PR visa application is approved, will it cause the TRV to be rejected? If so, is it possible to withdraw the TRV application before it is getting rejected?

I applied for the TRV last week and it seems there is a PPR email today and I don't know if I should widthsraw the TRV right now. Because if I get rejected for TRV, there will be a rejection on my file and I will have to say "yes" to the question "Have you been rejected by the government to issue a visa?".

I really don't know what to do abou this. It seems that the TRV can be rejected any time now because the average processing time is about 7 days now.

I actually do hope the to renew TRV because I may need to travel back to home country very soon next month. And it will take a few
months to get the PPR passport back from CIC office and book appoint for inland landing. So I do need the TRV to travel back.

So I wonder if I should raise a case specific Enquiry(CSE) to ask the officer to continue to process and don't reject? I

I am currently very worried about this.

Thank you.
If you have received the PPR, then the TRV should be withdrawn as you can enter Canada on a PR, without needing a temporary visa. Also, if you enter Canada, when you have a TRV and PR visa, you will have to enter on the PR visa.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Dear @legalfalcon ,

I m a returning candidate from Canada and have significant history in Canada as below.

First entry December 2010 – Study Permit – George Brown College

August 2012 – Study Permit extension refusal (inland)

January 23, 2013 – Work Permit approved (restoration inland)

January 19, 2015 – submitted application for open work permit under C11

January 23, 2015 – LMIA based work permit expired, stopped working

March 25, 2015 – advised of file transfer to CIC Edmonton

August 25, 2015 – Work permit refusal CIC Edmonton; subsequent S44 report for non- compliance written by Edmonton within 6 days

Sept 1, 2015 – Applied for restoration of status as visitor

Sept 10, 2015 – Work permit refusal at POE, flagpoled to apply for LMIA based work permit while within restoration period

Sept 17, 2015– Attended interview at CIC Edmonton.

Sept 21,2015 – Left Canada per CBSA instructions with voluntary departure order, even though application for restoration in process

December 2015- visitor record refuse
for obvious reason that, i left country therefore i was not eligible to had my temporary status restored.

Got Supervisor LMIA in retail, from Ontario Employer Nov 2015
Work permit application applied twice after i came to India 2015, those refusal as below with reason.

January 2016- LMIA based work permit refused-
Reason-
officer was not satisfied with my work experience which was provided to support my current work permit application-He felt It was inconsistent information provided in all my previous submission to CIC.

May 2016- LMIA based work permit refused-
Reason
- Officer was not satisfied that i was adequately meet the job requirement of my prospective employment.

This is my whole history since 7 years and now i m working as store Manager in retail since 2 years and my wife also working as store supervisor since 4 years.
We have got enough points for express entry but i was afraid of my Immigration history what if i applied again and get rejected again? do i have fair chance if i m going to apply again? Right now we are planning to apply with My Wife as primary applicant and i m her dependent. would that make any help?

What you best advise for this colourful history?

Additionally my previous employer is willing to help me with LMIA but his name/business name is already in my file notes since 2014 so what if IRCC thinks this would be some kind of arrangement for bringing me in.? should i go with his LMIA again?

please please advice me on my case. I m so worried about this.

Thanks in advance