+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Dear Legal Falcon,

This may be a dumb question. But just want to clarify.

After completing all the details in ITA application, i continued to next page for uploading stage. There was one line "Do you have any trouble downloading application form". I could not find any application form. The help screen talks about online and paper application.

Is there any separate application form? or is the one which i am completing is the online application?

Kindly advise.

TIA

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi legalfalcon,
Would need your advice. Yesterday i recieved reply from cpco dat my file requires addition verification, does that mean final officer has reviewd my file ?and selected me for SS. Per last gcms notes my file was reccomend passed by case analyst. My ques is who selects file for security screening and at what stage?????
So far i dnt hv SS mentioned anywhere in my last notes. Email reply frm cpco made me worry to apply fr fresh notes. Pl throw some light.

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hello Legalfalcon,
Heartiest Congratulations on getting your application approved!! This is great news!!

Just send an email at the id you have in your PPR giving them the explanation that your passport needs to be renewed, and they will extend the deadline. Not a big issue.

Send the email now, since it takes them a week or longer to respond on some occasions. Make sure that in the email you mention the date before which you will not be able to send the passport.
Hello legalfalcon,

As suggested, I posted an email to CPC Ottawa for extension of deadline for passport submission.
The email was sent to them on August 15, 2017. However I have neither received any acknowledgement nor any reply from them till now. Its been more than a week now.
My date with PSK is August 30 for passport renewal.
Do you think it is ok to write to them again?
Does auto-acknowledgement of emails comes for all emails.

Thanks!!

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

Does the 6 months processing time also include the time between PPR and passport stamping? Or is it only AoR to PPR?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi legalfalcon,

Need your expert advice please..
In my GCMS notes it says, review type: support service agent application: is this for R10 review? Also at the last it also says eligibility showed as Failed prior to application promotion... what does that mean?
Can you please tell me what does that mean.... in agent review 11.2: decision met 75(2) FSW minimum requirements: review required 76(1) (a) selection criteria.
Also, in my admissibility section, security 1: assign due date was 31th May.
Now, in background check do they start security plus eligibility and also if need any ADR they request that too... all started at same time?
Thanks in advance

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Legalfalcon - I have a question. My points were 68 and then i claimed points for my Aunts so my points came to 73. As I am PNP my CRS was 980 at the time of ITA. Right now my application is at NA2 stage.

For claiming points of my 2 Aunts living in Canada I gave the following docs:

1. Birth Certificates of Both Aunts and my Mother showing the same Parents and then my Birth Certificate showing my Mothers name.
2. For Aunt No. 1 I gave her PR Card, Latest Electricty Utility Bill, Latest Credit Card Bill
3. For Aunt No. 2 I gave her PR Card, Her latest House TAx payment Receipt and her 6 months latest Bank Statement.

My question is - I just saw a case above where they questioned the relationship points for an applicants sister and in eligibility wrote : Review required.
In case they have an issue with someone claiming points for relative and are not satisfied with the evidence provided will they calculate points eligibility after they substract the 5 points ( In my case 68 points and i still cross the threshold of 67 points) or they stop the application all together?

Just feel a bit concerned as I didnt give rental agreement etc. of Aunts homes.

Thank you for your input.

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi legalfalcon,

I would appreciate it if you can help me with those issues.

I have submitted my EE application with Canada as my country of residence, although I was in my home country for a vacation, as I have a valid status having a work permit, health card, mailing address in Canada. However, I included my travel to my home country for vacation in my travel history and address. I was considering staying in vacation for only one month and go back to Canada, however I am currently still in my country and may stay for months and even till I get my PPR. So, do I have to submit a CSE to change my mailing address and telephone number to my current one? or I just wait for PPR then send my passport to Ottawa by courier from my country? or wait for PPR then send a request to Ottawa to change my visa office?

Also, I received a military service details request from CIC. Does this request means that I have passed the eligibility check and now I am in a security check? My timeline is as follows:

AOR 22 June 2017
Meds passed 17 July 2017
IP1 17 July 2017
RCMP request 17 July 2017
RCMP submitted 03 August 2017
NA2 21 August 2017
Military details request 22 August 2017

Thank you.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have some questions regarding the PCC & Experience letter from employer. Please guide me to prepare these documents in advance to avoid any hassle later on.

I’m an Indian working in Doha, Qatar from April 2016 & my wife is also staying with me (on visit visa which is valid for 6 months, so after every 6 months she lefts the country and come back)

PCC: For me: I understand that I will be required the PCC from QATAR but do I required the PCC from India as well? IF yes, then do I have to take PCC from all the cities I worked before e.g. Delhi, Chandigarh OR the PCC from the city having permanent address on my passport (which is other than Chandigarh & Delhi)

For Wife: Does she require the PCC from Qatar also ?? (as her total stay in Qatar is over 12 months now in total) or only Indian PCC will do fine?

Experience certificates: I have worked with 4 Indian Companies before other than my current employer and I have got experience certificate from all of them containing all the information such as joining/last working date, salary details, designation & time of my tenure (except job responsibility. Do I have to get fresh letters now from all my previous employers?

And, from the current employer, what are the details required to be mentioned on experience certificate?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best regards,
Mohit

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
This is regarding adding the spouse name in passport. I didn't include my wife name in my passport but my name is already included in my wife passport. And i have the Marriage Certificate.
Should i include spouse name in my passport too? or it will do fine with the support of MC.

Thanks !

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Dear Legal Falcon,

My wife's name was changed in passport after marriage. It is mentioned in passport that the new passport is issued with new name due to marriage and previous name was -------------.

Will that be sufficient as CIC is asking for legal documents in ITA application.

TIA

marriage certificate is a must.

Reactions: binsin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcom
Is this the score you are refering to:

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1 )(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required - relative in
Canada FSW points total: 80

Where can I find the calculation?
The calculation will be in the pages above the notes. Just peruse them and you will see the calculations for FSW, CEC etc as each program is compared if an applicant meets that.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply @legalfalcon

I have completed my Bachelors degree for which I have already obtained ECA which states that my degree is equivalent to 4 years of bachelors degree. I just wanted to know if I apply for an ECA for my Btec Level 3 and get an ECA stating that its equivalent to a post secondary diploma then can I claim points by choosing Two or More Diploma or degree category? currently, I am just choosing Bachelors degree points.

I hope my question is expressed properly and is not confusing.

Thanks again.
To claim two or more degree you need to meet the following:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

• Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)
If your first degree has been evaluated as A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree, and the second as any in the list, you can claim points for two or more degrees.

See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

Reactions: hishamx87

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I have a problem, According to FSW point system, my score is 64. And to be eligible as FSW, you need 67 points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
As I was not aware of the requirement, I created the EE profile, I got my Job Seekers code and accordingly applied for SINP on 27-July.
I got 65 points in SINP point grid. What is the result that I can expect? Rejection or Approval from SINP, based on this point?
Remember, There is nothing mentioned in SINP eligibility criteria as 67 point requirement.
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Any reply would be highly appreciated.
Regards
Sumon
Even if your are a PNP, you have to meet the CRS and the MEC for either FSW or CEC. The MEC - minimum eligibility criteria is the above link, for FSW you need 67 out of 100. If you do not meet that, your application will be rejected even if you meet get the PNP.

At time of APR, PNP Express Entry applicants must demonstrate that they meet the PNP program requirements and, for A11.2 assessment, that they meet the program requirements of one federal immigration program (FSWP or CEC or FSTP).

See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

Reactions: Sumon_M