+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Aug 20, 2017
Hello Legal Falcon,

I am in the process of creating my express entry profile to enter the pool. I checked my eligibility for express entry before creating my profile. It showed eligible. Then I created my express entry profile with my information, but I made a mistake in providing information , I accidentally gave my primary NOC as 2147 , but NOC realted to my work experience is 2174. hence, there is a mismatch between primary occupation NOC and work experience NOC i entered, as a result after clicking transmit button, it showed me that I am ineligible to enter express entry pool.
Hence, I am assuming that I need to create my profile again with accurate information, but I have few questions

Q1: What would be my best solution to enter into express entry pool ??

Q2: Do I need to create a new express entry profile using same account or do I need to create a new account for creating a new profile ?

Q2 : If I create new profile then, In the process of creating express entry profile, We encounter a question if we have applied for Canada immigration any time before. Should I select "Yes" option . Following question is " have you ever applied for express entry before?", Should I say Yes for this

Q3 : At the final step after submitting my initial express entry profile, i got the Unique Client Identifier Number as shown here -CAN0000XXXXXXXX. I am in USA and I need to apply to express entry through "Federal Skilled Worker Outside" Class, so will we get UCI number after submitting express entry profile in this category. I am confused by seeing UCI ??

Q4: If I create a new profile now with different email ID, will my initial profile impact my latest profile for me to receive ITA from CIC?

I am totally confused and worried about the mistake I did in the initial steps of my Canada process. I highly appreciate your time and effort to provide your guidance on this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
As per gcms ordered on 30 june
Medical: passed
Criminality: passed
Eligibility: recommended passed
Security: not started

Will complete 6 months on 22 aug, so not sure if now is the right time to order gcms as it will come only by 20th sept
Everything seems to me going well and you don't need to order GCMS as your security is recommended passed. Even if you order, the status will have changed to "Passed" and the security will have started. Although, there is no harm in ordering and you will have an insight on your application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yeah that was until a few weeks ago, now people is starting to pass medicals in less than a month, that's why I asked, because seems like all June and almost all July passed medicals or received some update.

I called and sent email and they couldn't tell me anything because I even don't have UCI yet, so the GCMS and CSE doesn't make sense right now.

Thanks anyway.
You don't have a UCI since your application processing has not even started.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Just wondering
Are all pages of the current passport need to be uploaded or just the pages with visas and stamps?
Just the pages with the stamps, however, some applicants have informed issues and advise to upload all pages, even if blank.

Reactions: pitico55

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legal Falcon,

I am in the process of creating my express entry profile to enter the pool. I checked my eligibility for express entry before creating my profile. It showed eligible. Then I created my express entry profile with my information, but I made a mistake in providing information , I accidentally gave my primary NOC as 2147 , but NOC realted to my work experience is 2174. hence, there is a mismatch between primary occupation NOC and work experience NOC i entered, as a result after clicking transmit button, it showed me that I am ineligible to enter express entry pool.
Hence, I am assuming that I need to create my profile again with accurate information, but I have few questions

Q1: What would be my best solution to enter into express entry pool ??
You can amend the existing profile, and even you can change your primary NOC post ITA, that is not an issue. So no need to create a new profile.

Q2: Do I need to create a new express entry profile using same account or do I need to create a new account for creating a new profile ?
If you want to create a new profile, you can delete your existing one and create a new one with the same GC key.

Q2 : If I create new profile then, In the process of creating express entry profile, We encounter a question if we have applied for Canada immigration any time before. Should I select "Yes" option . Following question is " have you ever applied for express entry before?", Should I say Yes for this
The answer to this will be "NO" since you never never applied. Applied will be when you file your submitted application.

Q3 : At the final step after submitting my initial express entry profile, i got the Unique Client Identifier Number as shown here -CAN0000XXXXXXXX. I am in USA and I need to apply to express entry through "Federal Skilled Worker Outside" Class, so will we get UCI number after submitting express entry profile in this category. I am confused by seeing UCI ??
UCI is of two kinds -
  • four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 0000-0000) or
  • two numbers, a hyphen, four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 00-0000-0000)
The number you state above i not UCI. You will instead have a EXXXXXX, which is application number.

Q4: If I create a new profile now with different email ID, will my initial profile impact my latest profile for me to receive ITA from CIC?
No
I am totally confused and worried about the mistake I did in the initial steps of my Canada process. I highly appreciate your time and effort to provide your guidance on this.

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Just the pages with the stamps, however, some applicants have informed issues and advise to upload all pages, even if blank.
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon
I have seen people around the forum saying they also upload the expired passports as well. I think i will go with the current one only. all pages, just in case.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Did the email come for the following addresses - IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca or a similar one, then yes this is the PPR.

Citizens of visa free country do not need to send their passports. But follow the instructions in the PPR, and if they are not applicable to you, send an email and clarify.

You can request that your partner is in Netherland and would like to submit the passport there, IRCC will send you the instructions for it.

Congratulations!
A brief update. (Thank you again legalfalcon! No response needed this time. It is more to give others some idea what could be going on with their cases.)

I called the IRCC a few minutes ago. My file is in Ottawa and for whatever reason they have never updated my phone/address and therefore the system thinks that I still live in Singapore, despite my multiple updates through CSE.

The agent sent me a link for Change of Address, which I had tried many times before and never worked (and still didn't work). So she updated my phone/address directly in the system.

She told me not to send anything to Singapore, and to wait for updated instructions from the Ottawa office.

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
upload all the pages there have been issues ...
What sort of issues? Is it okay if someone uploads the biographical data page of the current passport, and pages containing visas and stamps of the old and current passport?

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hi, @legalfalcon

Received my notes. There are some things that I would like to know better from you. Hope you can help (as always :) )

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1 )(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required - relative in
Canada FSW points total: 80 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 456
CRS minimum score for round: 447 Current CRS score: 456 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS
points for the following: PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign
work experience with......................PA awarded points for Master's degree. Spouse awarded
points for Master's degree. Primary Occupation: NOC 0212 ......Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Type O Management Occupations. Reference letter confirms full-time employment.

Since I claimed point for my sister in Canada but when i filed the application I didn't submit her resident status docs and only submitted the citizenship and passport. Later after just a week post AOR a raised a CSE and submitted her housing contract, employment letter. Does this review required concerns the relative in Canada? Even without her I have more than 67/100 points. Will this delay the file?

Also, else where i can see the following;
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Met
New Value: Not Started (I believe they do this when they transfer the file to local VO??)
Updated Date: 2017/07/18

Old Value: Review Required
New Value: Met (So eligibility is recommended pass??)
Updated Date: 2017/07/17

Requested Date: 08/18/2017
Old Value: Calculation In Progress
New Value: Review Required (They had some concern??)
Updated Date: 2017/07/17

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Thanking you in advance.

If you were asked to re-file your consent from, it adds a few extra days. If you filed your request on July 17, then you should be receiving in next week.

Last edited:

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017

Hi Friends,

I wanted to ask, if anyone has claimed points for Two or more Certificates, Diplomas or Degrees?

I have obtained an ECA for my Bachelors degree from IQAS and was wondering if I can also apply for evaluation of my Btec ND Level 3 and claim points for both under Two or more certificates category :)

I looked into many topics but couldn't get an actual answer for my query.

Thanks,