+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

karens

Jul 15, 2017
The Civic Holiday is celebrated on the first Monday of August and it's a public holiday in some provinces and territories. The civic holiday is not a statutory holiday. It is known by many names in different provinces and municipalities.

IRCC will be working tomorrow.
Much Appreciated legalfalcon :)

skybluepearl

Aug 5, 2017
IF you read the immigration law, the PoF does not appear in the Immigration Act. PoF is an additional condition added but IRCC to ensure that when a new immigrant lands in Canada, he / she is bale to sustain for sometime until they can find a job etc. IRCC is only concerned about an applicant having fund readily available, which should not be borrowed, and not in assets which cannot be readily converted onto cash.

As regards the liabilities, reasonable liabilities like a car loan, a house loan, everyone has it. They will evaluate the extent of your liabilities against your salary and the PoF to evaluate that it is not to excessive. If you did not declare, nothing to worry.
By your last comment, are you suggesting that attaching only my last six months account statement would suffice instead the requested bank letter detailing all the liabilities? Thanks for your advice.

kennerve

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
You should not try doing that, since it need log in credential of other other account. Instead, you should just get your application number, and order GCMS at regular intervals. Even if you make an account and link it, the MY CIC updates do not help much.
@legalfalcon

It seems like GCMS is the way to go for now. 3 questions from me.

1. As I do not have anyone in Canada to receive this document for me at the moment, how can I obtain this. Can i use a local UPS address for this address.

2. What interval from your recommendation should I be asking for this document. As I just AOR last week and if I request it today, the document will take some time to be prepared. Will this document be as at the date of processing or the date of my request.

3. Is there a guideline as to when there will be a "first sign of life/movement" in my application since AOR.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
If you were given a job in that NOC, and as I mentioned above that the NOC does not mean that you have the minimum qualifications, you can either give your date of graduation or the date of you joining the job. It does not matter either way.
I just checked my EE profile, I mentioned date qualified is graduation date. Will it be a problem of the mismatch between EE profile & eAPR if I mention date of employment start now? Guess I should just keep it as graduation date to be consistent? Thanks a lot!!!

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Dear LegalFalcon,
I'm submitting my application today, I have some final concerns regarding Work Exp & POF that need your advice.

I have all reference letters for jobs which meets CIC requirements. The letters show my annual salary & latest monthly salary as well.
I don't have pay slips for them, therefore I get bank statements which show salary deposits into bank account (this bank is different from the bank where my FD as POF is) for first & last 3 months of each employment. Questions:

1. I didn't list salary bank accounts in POF because they don't meet LICO. But now Im submitting statements showing salary deposit from these accounts, will it be a problem?

2. In these statements, the salary is slightly different from the latest monthly salary written in my reference letters because of some reasons like I didn't start the job from the beginning of month, I used my own laptop for work hencewhy I get compensation fees, random bonus for team member (all these extra fees are not mentioned as benefits in the ref letter because it's not official). So, will CIC take it as misrepresentation or have any problem with it?

Ultimately, should I provide these statements to strengthen my case? Thank you a lot

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
legalfalcypost: 6253437 said:
If your work experience is outside Canada, you can claim points for it, both, full time and part time depending on what you did. 30 hours plus a week is considered full time.
Thanks a lot for the clarification.

RedSpy

Mar 22, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have been told that since Quebec is not included in EE, I'm not allowed to land in Montreal. Is this true?
(I chose Toronto as my destination when I filled my application)

2pac

Aug 7, 2017
Good afternoon all,
I am a newbie on the forum.
First of all I would like to apologize for some mistakes I could do in my text; my mother tongue is French.
This is my problem:
I actually live in South Korea with my wife and we've already received our ITA this month.
Previously I was a student in China, I've studied master degree in engineering in city A (from September 2013 to December 2015) and Chinese language in city B (from January 2016 to November 2016), then I've left from city B to South Korea . So I've applied for police certificate from both cities A and B in China. The pcc (notarized certificate) I got from the city B is ok regarding the dates of sojourn (from 6th January 2016 to January 2017) and all the rest; but the pcc I got from the city A, mention the dates of sojourn from September 2013 to June 2015. So there are almost 7 months of gap from June 2015 to January 2016 (when I've moved to city B).
My student residence permit in city A run until January 31, as I've defended my thesis on november and graduated on December 2015. My friend who applied on my behalf for the pcc tried to explain the situation to the police officer but he has been pushed out of the police station. By the way June 2015 is the date I've applied for my last visa extension (till January 2016) in city A, due to some thesis defense postponement. And to apply for a visa extension one of the documents to provide are the student's address and documents proving the student's status. My certificate of graduation mention clearly that I've graduated on December and my thesis mention that I've defended on November.
My question is: how to explain this 7 months gap ? Should I write a LOE with my certificate of graduation, residence permit running till January 2016, a scan of my thesis mentioning the date of the defense, and my flight ticket stating the date I've moved from city A to city B ( January 6th) plus the residence registration i did at the police station when I'm arrived (January 6th) in attachment?
One more thing, the pcc issued in city A state that "Mr xxx in our area, under the jurisdiction of xxx university has no criminal record ". I would like to know if this format is acceptable by cic (local police office said that's the format for students), because the city name is just mentioned on the police seal.
Thanks a lot and sorry to be so long. Almost one month I can't sleep well because of this issue.
PS: my motherland pcc is ok

moferanmi

Sep 21, 2011
Dear legalfalcon,

Please help me.

I have opened my EE with NOC 4012. I'm still studying in Canada. So, I qualified for FSW but I didn't get any point from this NOC.
I have 2 other work experience from my country. One is 4 months, the other is 5 months.
I noticed the CRS gave me 25 points for foreign work experience. I'm worried that this is less than one year but the CRS gave me point for 1 year.
I have 441. I accepted the last draw.
I will like to know if my application will be accepted.
Thanks for your help.

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
@legalfalcon Thank you so much legalfalcon, and I apologize as I actually saw your reply to that comment moments after I posted my question. I would appreciate if you can spare some time again to help me with another dilemma.

1. I made a thread about it here https://goo.gl/ML87N2 but I am still confused and feeling restless. I still have the same problem where I have 3 years experience before 15th September. Because my points are relatively high at 453, I am expecting another ITA soon and I am still conflicted on whether I should accept it or not. Do you think it's safe? Should I keep declining the ITA until at least September starts?

I have heard that CIC only counts the months, and my experience certificate specifies 15th September. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated :)

I know it's not a big deal because we're only talking about waiting for 1 month, but I am really getting restless lol. I wanna start processing my papers and get things going because I have everything ready :p

2. Do you have any experience with Palestinian Refugees applying to EE? I have Lebanese travel documents and I just want to confirm my choice of "Stateless" under the citizenship option in my application.

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
By your last comment, are you suggesting that attaching only my last six months account statement would suffice instead the requested bank letter detailing all the liabilities? Thanks for your advice.
You need the letter and the statements. In case you cannot get the letter, the the statements can suffice with a LoE.

Reactions: skybluepearl

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

It seems like GCMS is the way to go for now. 3 questions from me.

1. As I do not have anyone in Canada to receive this document for me at the moment, how can I obtain this. Can i use a local UPS address for this address.

2. What interval from your recommendation should I be asking for this document. As I just AOR last week and if I request it today, the document will take some time to be prepared. Will this document be as at the date of processing or the date of my request.

3. Is there a guideline as to when there will be a "first sign of life/movement" in my application since AOR.
You can order your GCMS notes from https://www.getgcms.com

The notes are email to you when they are received.

Usually the notes should be ordered after 45 daps post AoR, that is when you see some movement. To read on what stages an application goes through, see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I just checked my EE profile, I mentioned date qualified is graduation date. Will it be a problem of the mismatch between EE profile & eAPR if I mention date of employment start now? Guess I should just keep it as graduation date to be consistent? Thanks a lot!!!
You should have it as the graduation date if that is what you mentioned in your profile.

Reactions: pino1130

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear LegalFalcon,
I'm submitting my application today, I have some final concerns regarding Work Exp & POF that need your advice.

I have all reference letters for jobs which meets CIC requirements. The letters show my annual salary & latest monthly salary as well.
I don't have pay slips for them, therefore I get bank statements which show salary deposits into bank account (this bank is different from the bank where my FD as POF is) for first & last 3 months of each employment. Questions:

1. I didn't list salary bank accounts in POF because they don't meet LICO. But now Im submitting statements showing salary deposit from these accounts, will it be a problem?

No problem at all. If you are working outside Canada, you do not need to attach statements. But if your do, that is even better. They need not be from the bank which you show as PoF.

2. In these statements, the salary is slightly different from the latest monthly salary written in my reference letters because of some reasons like I didn't start the job from the beginning of month, I used my own laptop for work hencewhy I get compensation fees, random bonus for team member (all these extra fees are not mentioned as benefits in the ref letter because it's not official). So, will CIC take it as misrepresentation or have any problem with it?

This will not matter, if the discrepancy is a many places, just add a LoE and explain.

Ultimately, should I provide these statements to strengthen my case? Thank you a lot

Reactions: pino1130