Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks. I will order the GCMS notes. But the problem remains. The 2 year work experience was not mentioned in study permit application. And now I want to claim points for it since I actually did it. How do I solve this problem ?
That will not be a problem. As when you apply for study permit the work experience i is not a factor, however, when you file your EE and you have the reference letters and documentary proof, you are good. Just make sure that the dates you mentioned in your study permit app and in EE are not different.

Reactions: shaheersinn

sasidraj

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Thank you for your responses for all my queries.Appreciate your help.

I have a question regarding my Proof of Funds : I loaned some money to my relative few months back. Once I received my ITA I asked them to repay and they also deposited in my account. This will be a spike in my current account. However, my account statement reflects both the debit and credit entries. Will this statement along with a explanation quoting the entries be sufficient ? Or is any other supplement documents are required? Please clarify.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Thank you for your responses for all my queries.Appreciate your help.

I have a question regarding my Proof of Funds : I loaned some money to my relative few months back. Once I received my ITA I asked them to repay and they also deposited in my account. This will be a spike in my current account. However, my account statement reflects both the debit and credit entries. Will this statement along with a explanation quoting the entries be sufficient ? Or is any other supplement documents are required? Please clarify.
IRCC does not care where the money came from or when it was deposited. All you have to show is that you have the funds, and the funds are readily available with you, and you did not borrow them just to meet the PoF requirement.

IRCC requires the following:

• The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
In an eventuality that you do not meet the 6 months average balance, you can meet that by showing a Gift deed, and getting an affidavit from your relative that they retuned the loaned money.

BeeCeea

Jul 24, 2017
When did you submit your application? The status update on My CIC is not a very accurate way of knowing where your application is at. As of now everything look fine, based on the status you posted above.

Instead read the stages which an application goes through here:

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

The only accurate way of knowing where your application is and if it has any issues is to see the IRCC agent notes through your GCMS notes. If you have cross 60 days post AoR, you should order GCMS notes, which you can do at https://www.getgcms.com

@legalfalcon thank you. Submitted 13th June.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@ legalfalcon, my application has changed to we do not need additional documents again after submitted RPRF
Any movement is a good sign. All the best!

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
@legalfalcon while making the EE profile there is a work history section. I have two doubts pertaining to it.

1. I do not wish to inform my current employer and don't want to claim points for it. Should I make an entry for the job here?
2. I have held two designations in my previous company. Both under the same NOC Code and same Job Duties. Do I need to make separate entries for both of them or a single entry?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon while making the EE profile there is a work history section. I have two doubts pertaining to it.

1. I do not wish to inform my current employer and don't want to claim points for it. Should I make an entry for the job here?
If you do not want to claim points for it, you can just ignore it. However, you will need to disclose it in your personal history, and for that you will not need to inform your employer.

2. I have held two designations in my previous company. Both under the same NOC Code and same Job Duties. Do I need to make separate entries for both of them or a single entry?
It will depend on what is easier for you. Some applicants enter that as two separate and then post ITA upload two separate job reference letters. Alternatively, you can just have one, and in the same job reference letter upload one letter which provides information on your two designations. Since your NOC is the same your job duties will remain the same.

Reactions: ankush91

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi LegalFalcon,

Thank you for your patience in answering our questions.

Concerning my application withdrawal, I sent a CSE reminding them of the withdrawal as you directed and I got a message saying my application is in a queue awaiting review by an officer. Does this mean a secondary review was required and I should start gathering any supporting documents? The email also said they cannot tell me when the review will be done. I am guessing my withdrawal request was not approved at this point. Please I would like to know your thoughts.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon,

Thank you for your patience in answering our questions.

Concerning my application withdrawal, I sent a CSE reminding them of the withdrawal as you directed and I got a message saying my application is in a queue awaiting review by an officer. Does this mean a secondary review was required and I should start gathering any supporting documents? The email also said they cannot tell me when the review will be done. I am guessing my withdrawal request was not approved at this point. Please I would like to know your thoughts.
Once you have given your intention to withdraw, they will do it immediately. There is no review. The only thing is that they will have to refund you and proceed that.

Reactions: newbutterfly

sps2can

Star Member
May 10, 2017
@legalfalcon
I was in BG Check IP2 (AOR June 12, Meds passed July 10, BG check IP2 July 25) and got an email and this message today in cic account to provide:
Travel History Info Form: Please provide information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

I am an Indian citizen living in USA for last 11-12 on F1 and H1B visa. Originally in the PR application submitted, I had filled travel history details that included travels to countries outside my country of origin (India) and country of residence (USA). But now I think I will include trips between India and USA too, along with trips to other countries. How else to prove citizenship and residence other than my Indian passport or USA visas.. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I was in BG Check IP2 (AOR June 12, Meds passed July 10, BG check IP2 July 25) and got an email and this message today in cic account to provide:
Travel History Info Form: Please provide information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

I am an Indian citizen living in USA for last 11-12 on F1 and H1B visa. Originally in the PR application submitted, I had filled travel history details that included travels to countries outside my country of origin (India) and country of residence (USA). But now I think I will include trips between India and USA too, along with trips to other countries. How else to prove citizenship and residence other than my Indian passport or USA visas.. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Yes, you will need to include your trips between India and US. And you should have submitted your F1 and H1B visa along with the Work Authorization.

Reactions: sps2can

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,
For proof of funds we are showing our joint account where my husband is prime and I am secondary along with his company's Provident fund. What kind of letter do I need here, keeping in mind I am the prime applicant and he is secondary. Will a self declaration letter on a normal paper would do or some kind of affidavit on stamp paper. Please help. Thanks.

Deepti.

BeeCeea

Jul 24, 2017
Any movement is a good sign. All the best!
@legalfalcon thank you for answering all our questions, both silly and meaningful.
One last question please, When your PPR is sent or your application is approved..
What does your CIC page state? Does it look like this? or something changes?

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
You passed the medical exam
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
You do not need an interview
We do need your fingerprints
We are processing your Background check

Are there changes to this status, if application is approved?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
For proof of funds we are showing our joint account where my husband is prime and I am secondary along with his company's Provident fund. What kind of letter do I need here, keeping in mind I am the prime applicant and he is secondary. Will a self declaration letter on a normal paper would do or some kind of affidavit on stamp paper. Please help. Thanks.

Deepti.
A self declaration would suffice, but if you get it notarized, it adds to the legitimacy of the document.