17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

So sorry for asking again & again sir, but please would you reply so i know what to do?..

Greatly appreciating all of your help.

Thanks
Could you please send me a PM with all the details and your questions. Make sure it is clear and has everything.

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
If the form is asking your for the degrees you should upload them. Although, you are not getting any points for them they are not relevant.
I would like to share my viewpoint here.
What ever you fill in your EE profile automatically gets transferred in the PR form. One needs to filter the information required to be uploaded. Like spouse's work experience, although declared in EE profile, but if it does not fetch you any points ( if it is outside of canada), it is ok to shift it to personal history. It should stand true for education as well. @legalfalcon please correct me if I am wrong.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sir

Hope you are well. My question is in relation to my NOC. I have tried to contact NOC Classification section of CIC but my mail is not getting delivered. Hence i am here asking you for your valuable advice. I am working as an education counselor for a private education consultancy that specializes in abroad study and preparation classes for the same. My NOC is 4033. My qualification does not directly aligns with the employment requirements as i have MSc in International Business and MBA. From what i have gathered from forum member, it shouldn't be a cause of concern. My main concern however, is it absolute must i have to perform my tasks in a school setting like secondary schools, colleges or universities or working for any private consultancy while performing similar tasks should suffice? Although the NOC page doesn't necessary stress on that, however it does mentions school settings and post secondary institutes for some tasks. Your advice is highly appreciated. Thank you so much and have a great day.

Kind Regards
Ramesh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I would like to share my viewpoint here.
What ever you fill in your EE profile automatically gets transferred in the PR form. One needs to filter the information required to be uploaded. Like spouse's work experience, although declared in EE profile, but if it does not fetch you any points ( if it is outside of canada), it is ok to shift it to personal history. It should stand true for education as well. @legalfalcon please correct me if I am wrong.
You are right my friend. However, one word of caution. When doing this change, please ensure that you meet the program requirement. If you applied under FSW, you need 67 points out of a maximum 100. And then you need to have the CRS over the minimum cut off. There are two separate things.

Eg. In FSW, you get maximum points for 3+ years of work ex, however, for FSW eligibility you get max points of 6+ years of foreign work experience. So ensure that you meet the points.

For FSW see - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

An applicant has to meet the program requirement and keep the CRS score over the minimum to have his application successful.

jaschaggar

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon

Appreciate your help on everything .

For one of my work experiences which is under a different NOC than my primary one , i am not able to get the reference letter from the employer and hence am providing a reference letter written by a colleague of mine from those days along with salary slips , service certificate, relieving letter and the offer letter.

Now , the offer letter has a fine print at the bottom which states that " no part of this letter may be shared with anyone without the written consent from the HR".

Does this imply that i cannot share this letter and would CIC have an issue with me sharing it ?

Thanks

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi @legalfalcon. I raised a CSE for submitting an updated version of an employment document on 18th May. Till today I see no update on the document being updated in my profile. I am from India and so do you think it is ok to call CIC? Does calling CIC have a negative impact on the processing of my application?

Please advise.

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I got additional request for spouse travel history but on the form IMM5562E it is also showing a column requesting for my own travel history as d principal applicant.

My question is should I fill for both of us or I should just fill d column for my spouse irrespective of d fact that I am d principal applicant. Also nothing has changed on my application since my AOR apart from this ADR. Does it mean my application is already being reviewed? Is it a good omen. Thx

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Legalfalcon how are you?Hope you are doing well.As you know we have requested to change the VO for my dependents to the nearest home country.But i had called them again and the agent told me to submit my passport first to Ottawa as i am a PA and had submitted on June 19 and delivered on 22 June,
But today i have received the Ready for Visa again and in that letter it is clearly mentioned in that PPR letter to submit my passport along with the accompanying to VFS or NDVO,but i had already submitted mine and also in that letter i have my UCI and Application number not them so is that letter helps to submit their passport to NDVO or VFS?
Regards
Rabin

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Sir

Hope you are well. My question is in relation to my NOC. I have tried to contact NOC Classification section of CIC but my mail is not getting delivered. Hence i am here asking you for your valuable advice. I am working as an education counselor for a private education consultancy that specializes in abroad study and preparation classes for the same. My NOC is 4033. My qualification does not directly aligns with the employment requirements as i have MSc in International Business and MBA. From what i have gathered from forum member, it shouldn't be a cause of concern. My main concern however, is it absolute must i have to perform my tasks in a school setting like secondary schools, colleges or universities or working for any private consultancy while performing similar tasks should suffice? Although the NOC page doesn't necessary stress on that, however it does mentions school settings and post secondary institutes for some tasks. Your advice is highly appreciated. Thank you so much and have a great day.

Kind Regards
Ramesh
Lets divide your question into parts and get a better understanding of it. Lets start will what IRCC states:

While assessing the FSW application IRCC has stated, "Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description." http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

The education is not relevant, but it is the job duties. As long as your job duties performed matches those of the NOC you selected, you are good.

Reactions: KingKurly

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon

Appreciate your help on everything .

For one of my work experiences which is under a different NOC than my primary one , i am not able to get the reference letter from the employer and hence am providing a reference letter written by a colleague of mine from those days along with salary slips , service certificate, relieving letter and the offer letter.

Now , the offer letter has a fine print at the bottom which states that " no part of this letter may be shared with anyone without the written consent from the HR".

Does this imply that i cannot share this letter and would CIC have an issue with me sharing it ?

Thanks
You can share the letter with IRCC, as all documents submitted to IRCC are not disclosed and available only to you and the Canadian government. Only you can retrieve those documents. Its like sharing the letter with your attorney, under the attorney-client privilege. No law can stop you from doing that.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. I raised a CSE for submitting an updated version of an employment document on 18th May. Till today I see no update on the document being updated in my profile. I am from India and so do you think it is ok to call CIC? Does calling CIC have a negative impact on the processing of my application?

Please advise.
You can call IRCC, and there is nothing that should stop you and neither will it negatively impact your application. However, don't have much expectations. If you want to get an in-depth look into your application, then you should order GCMS, which will provide your with a complete picture with the agent notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I got additional request for spouse travel history but on the form IMM5562E it is also showing a column requesting for my own travel history as d principal applicant.

My question is should I fill for both of us or I should just fill d column for my spouse irrespective of d fact that I am d principal applicant. Also nothing has changed on my application since my AOR apart from this ADR. Does it mean my application is already being reviewed? Is it a good omen. Thx
Fill the complete information for you and your spouse. Any move is a good move. What does your GCMS notes say?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon how are you?Hope you are doing well.As you know we have requested to change the VO for my dependents to the nearest home country.But i had called them again and the agent told me to submit my passport first to Ottawa as i am a PA and had submitted on June 19 and delivered on 22 June,
But today i received the Ready for Visa again and in that letter it is clearly mentioned in that PPR letter to submit my passport along with the accompanying to VFS or NDVO,but i had already submitted mine and also in that letter i have my UCI and Application number not them so is that letter helps to submit their passport to NDVO or VFS?
Regards
Rabin
Send the dependents passport to NDVO or VFS and in the package, mention that your passport was sent to Ottawa, also include the PPR email you received originally.

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
But in this PPR letter there not a UCI number of my accompanying dependents.So is this fine?
Dear Rabin karki
UCI NUmber is mine and Application number is also mine