+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

xlw000

May 21, 2017
legalfalcon, thank you! given you a +1

Another 2 questions:
(1) annual salary has to be stated on employment letter, right? What if I was given a raise 3 times in 1 year (example: 3k in Jan, 3100 in March and 3200 in June: can I just state "last drawn salary as "3200 dollars" and give the dates of my salary raise? as i took no pay leave in between and it's way too much work to calculate annual salary,

(2) i am submitting 3 pay slips. on one of my payslips it stated that i was a "book admin", however, for all the other proof i'm using (HR letter, resignation letter etc).. my title was "assistant executive" (this is the NOC im applying for).

i actually have two titles (assistant executive was the main one, "book admin" was just another title given as part of company restructuring, my HR letter acknowledges me as
assistant executive")

Is this a major issue that I need to raise LOE for? can i just ignore?

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Please see below on police report instructions from IRCC for a country I have lived in before for mor than 6 months and no longer living there...

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

I do not longer live there although I am a citizen..So I have to apply for the permanent residence without the PCC?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
legalfalcon, thank you! given you a +1

Another 2 questions:
(1) annual salary has to be stated on employment letter, right? What if I was given a raise 3 times in 1 year (example: 3k in Jan, 3100 in March and 3200 in June: can I just state "last drawn salary as "3200 dollars" and give the dates of my salary raise? as i took no pay leave in between and it's way too much work to calculate annual salary,

It does not matter what salary you earn or what raise you got. All IRCC is concerned about is to know if your work was paid or not. So quote your existing salary and no need to mention about raises. If you do, you can state that too.

(2) i am submitting 3 pay slips. on one of my payslips it stated that i was a "book admin", however, for all the other proof i'm using (HR letter, resignation letter etc).. my title was "assistant executive" (this is the NOC im applying for).

If it is your foreign work experience, there is no requirement for pay slips or IT returns. only if you worked in Canada you need to file your T4s. However, if you do not have a reference letter, or a letter as stipulated by IRCC, you can include the pay slips.

i actually have two titles (assistant executive was the main one, "book admin" was just another title given as part of company restructuring, my HR letter acknowledges me as
assistant executive")

Is this a major issue that I need to raise LOE for? can i just ignore?
You can work in the same company and have different titles at different stages. All that matters i the NOC you selected and you job duties should match them.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Please see below on police report instructions from IRCC for a country I have lived in before for mor than 6 months and no longer living there...

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

I do not longer live there although I am a citizen..So I have to apply for the permanent residence without the PCC?

Some countries only issue a PCC when a authority or a government agency requests it. Your country (which I am not sure as you have not mentioned it) is one of those. In this case you will file your application and upon filing the application IRCC will send you a letter, which you will submit to the concerned authorities and the PCC will be issued. Some countries want that the foreign country or an authority send the letter directly to them, then in that case IRCC will do that.

When you ask a question, please ensure that its is not ABSTRACT and COMPLETE INFORMATION is provided.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: 4RyL

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Some countries only issue a PCC when a authority or a government agency requests it. Your country (which I am not sure as you have not mentioned it) is one of those. In this case you will file your application and upon filing the application IRCC will send you a letter, which you will submit to the concerned authorities and the PCC will be issued. Some countries want that the foreign country or an authority send the letter directly to them, then in that case IRCC will do that.

When you ask a question, please ensure that its is not ABSTRACT and COMPLETE INFORMATION is provided.

Hope this helps!
Thanks...Sorry..country is Ghana

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
First you need to change your address and then change the VO, or give a reason for why you want it to be changed. VO cannot be changed before the application is approved. However, if you do change your address before the PPR, it will automatically change the VO.
Thanks for the clarification. I was goimg through some old posts on the forum and wanted to check does the PPR give option to send the passports to Ottawa or the local VO?

Secondly, incase i reach Canada on work permit and do not have a permanent address, but PPR comes, can i ask them to change the VO without change in address?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the clarification. I was goimg through some old posts on the forum and wanted to check does the PPR give option to send the passports to Ottawa or the local VO?

Secondly, incase i reach Canada on work permit and do not have a permanent address, but PPR comes, can i ask them to change the VO without change in address?
You have asked the same question 3 times in different ways and the answer is the same:

1. When you get PPR, there is an email id which you can contact to get it changed.
2. When you get the PPR and if your re in Canada you CAN REQUEST TO CHANGE THE VO to OTTAWA.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
You have asked the same question 3 times in different ways and the answer is the same:

1. When you get PPR, there is an email id which you can contact to get it changed.
2. When you get the PPR and if your re in Canada you CAN REQUEST TO CHANGE THE VO to OTTAWA.
Thank you and please accept my apologies to bother you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you and please accept my apologies to bother you.
You are not bothering me at all. What happens is when other forum members read it, it creates confusion.

All the best and I hope thing are clear.

jaschaggar

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon , posting my question again , you may have missed it last time

Hi Legalfalcon
While filling up my express entry profile , for my spouse I had mentioned her educational credentials and mentioned that ECA was not done , hence I did not get any points for her education . I have the ITA now and am uploading docs .

My question is : Since I mentioned her degress in the EE form , do I need to upload those as well or will only the IELTS score card be enough. Since I haven't gotten any points for her education and since ECA hasn't been done , it doesn't really hold any value right

Thanks

jaschaggar

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon

Another question i have is that i completed my Masters and was conferred the degree on March 24 , 2007 . However we had some post degree formalities for about a week or 10 days which is why i mentioned my date of completion as April , 2007.

Now my PG degree and Transcripts say MArch 24 2007 while the EE form says April 2007 . Is this an issue ? If so , how can i correct it

Regards
Jasmit

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ,

If you can please review my question that i requested before, also i have one more enquiry.

I just noticed that when i had applied PGWP, I didn't specified right starting date for one of my work, but in my pr application I did.
Also, I made another mistake while applying for temporary resident visa on basis of PGWP, that didn't specified that work like nothing about it.

Your suggestions & opinions are highly welcome & grateful for all your help

Thanks

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Hello, Legalfalcon, can I have a question regarding on post ITA EE checklist.

I just logged in the EE account today and find out that the "Educational transcript" is missing from the checklist (only "Education (diploma/degree)" is left). I didn't change any information in the EE questionnaire, and the filed suddenly disappear today (it was still there yesterday).

Is it something normal? I have login and out many times, but the field is not coming back.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sir! hope you are well. I have sent you PM. Please have a look whenever you get a chance. Thank you very much :)