+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
@legalfalcon - I came to know about you from another forum. I am in a fix here and hoping if you could provide some helpful suggestion.

I submitted my application today along with all the required proofs. However, I missed to upload the gift deed along with POF.
My statement does show sudden jump in my account balance, which was transferred to my account from my Father's account.

Could you please suggest me what can I do here, is there a way to upload the gift deed now or I just have to wait for response from IRCC.

Or can it be passed without IRCC asking for clarification of POF ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I have a query. I got my ITA in May and I am in the process of collecting and uploading documents. My passport expiry was in 2021, but it did not have my spouse details and my updated address. During the PCC process, the police officer at PSK advised me to get my existing passport updated to prevent visa rejection. I have my PCC now for my existing passport, but I applied for new passport with updated details and I will get my new passport in a weeks time. I am just a bit worried that because the new passport will have a different number from what I have in my PCC, my application could be rejected.
For now, I am thinking that I will add a letter of explanation along with my submissions explaining this. Or, i might have the PCC done again when i get the new passport delivered. This will be cumbersome and I might miss my deadline. A friend has suggested rejecting the ITA and making a new profile with the new passport number, and waiting for another ITA. Has anyone else faced this? Please let me know.

If you have a PCC from PSK, there is nothing to worry. You can go ahead and submit your application and in the LoE, you can explain that you got the info change which resulted in change of number. With the LoE you can also attach the scanned copy of the old passport as a proof.

Reactions: capsingh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,

Requesting your advice on the following matter:

My AOR is 8 April 2017, Medical passed and IP1 on 9 June 2017, NA since 14 June 2017.

For proof of fund I have shown fixed deposits, savings certificates and bank balances in my two accounts i.e. salary and savings accounts maintained with two different banks. The total balance of my fixed deposits covers more than the required fund.

Now my query is, I want to transfer all of the balance on my salary account to my savings account. If I execute this transfer, will this affect my application in anyway?

Highly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks
No this will not affect your application at all. You an go ahead and no it as long as you have the funds over the required funds, you are all good.

Reactions: Fadl

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - I came to know about you from another forum. I am in a fix here and hoping if you could provide some helpful suggestion.

I submitted my application today along with all the required proofs. However, I missed to upload the gift deed along with POF.
My statement does show sudden jump in my account balance, which was transferred to my account from my Father's account.

Could you please suggest me what can I do here, is there a way to upload the gift deed now or I just have to wait for response from IRCC.

Or can it be passed without IRCC asking for clarification of POF ?
Is you meet all the IRCC requirements of the PoF, i.e.:

• The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
There is no ned to worry. However, if you did not have the 6 months average balance you will need a PoF. If you did not submit the PoF with your application, you can do that now through a Case Specific Enquiry. <https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx>

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
hey guys, is it true that even when you have an invitation letter Ontario, and do not accept it within 6 months, it can be revoked when their target is reached?

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
hey guys, is it true that even when you have an invitation letter Ontario, and do not accept it within 6 months, it can be revoked when their target is reached?
AFAIK yes it can be revoked once Ontario's upper limit is reached. When we think logically as well, it makes sense doesn't it. Good luck.

capsingh

May 13, 2016
If you have a PCC from PSK, there is nothing to worry. You can go ahead and submit your application and in the LoE, you can explain that you got the info change which resulted in change of number. With the LoE you can also attach the scanned copy of the old passport as a proof.
Thanks I will do this.

KC_Chopra

Jun 8, 2015
If your spouse is accompanying, there is no need for an affidavit from her. You can show the PoF from her account and yours. If you want to send the affidavit you can do that by a CSE <https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx>.

It will not hurt your application at all.
Thank you LegalFalcon for your reply, yes my wife is accompanying me considering this I will hold off the document for now and probably do a more thorough review off all the documents I attached incase I notice anything else. Thank you so much for your reply. Can you please help with the following two queries as well.
1. My wife recently got a new passport with spouse name updated, however her old passport has all the travel stamps. The PCC is with the new passport number. I have scanned and uploaded both passports, however did not demarcate between the two.
2. I used the primary NOC as 0125, I was promoted in October 2016 to my current position of a manager before that I was a senior analyst. However my roles and responsibilities letters carries my responsibilities for my manager role matching to 0125 with the time period of the entire time spent at this organization. Will this be an issues that my current role is less than an year old, though the letter does state that they were my roles and responsibilities for the entire duration of my time at this place.

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
The statutory questions are reviewed at criminality and then again during the BGC. Based on your answers, the BGC is done. If your application has not started BGC you are all good.
Thank you very much @legalfalcon for the response. When you say, if your application has not started BGC, please do let me know if you meant flagged at bgc.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Is you meet all the IRCC requirements of the PoF, i.e.:

• The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
There is no ned to worry. However, if you did not have the 6 months average balance you will need a PoF. If you did not submit the PoF with your application, you can do that now through a Case Specific Enquiry. <https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx>
Firstly, thanks for answering my query. Here are the details of my POF document that I uploaded -

Balance Certificate from my Bank - $15450
6 Months Bank Statement - (approx. $14000 deposited in June itself from my father's account to my account)
Provident Fund Passbook - $4800
Public Provident Fund Passbook - $5680

I wasn't sure if PF and PPF will be considered as valid proofs, so I added more than the minimum required amount in my Bank Account and also attached the PF and PPF proofs.

So what do you suggest, should it be fine just like this or shall I upload the Gift Deed for June transaction using Case Specific Enquiry ?

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, i have got my work permit approved and would be travelling to canada (from India) in end july. I had also applied for PR and only ip2 is pending. I have a couple of questions:
1 if i go to canada on work permit and in the meantime PR comes and i do not get enough days to update canada address, can i send my passports to Ottawa instead of NDVO? How to get this done?
2 if my pr comes before i go to canada on work permit. Would the work permits be cancelled?

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
No. since they have given it to you, its counted in the target. After 6 months it expires and if you want is back, you will have to send an email to them. I have seen some applicants get it back.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hey mate,

Hope you are doing well, could you please help me in following?,

I have Noc 0621 (Retail Trade Managers) & it has following duties according to http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=0621

Retail and wholesale trade managers perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
  • Manage staff and assign duties
  • Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
  • Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
  • Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
  • Develop and implement marketing strategies
  • Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
  • Resolve customer complaints
  • Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.

In my reference letter, i have following duties:

1) Accomplishes daily operational needs by scheduling employees, assigning duties and following up on work results.

2) Manages store staff by orienting, recruiting, selecting and training employees.

3) Identifying current customer’s requirements, maintains reputation of store by resolving customer’s complaints and following up with them.

4) Maintains store staff results by counseling and training employees, appraising job results.

5) Ensure availability of merchandise stock by maintaining inventories and determining what merchandise to be ordered.

6) Operating store in clean and safe environment.

7) Accurately filling in Cigarette and Milk survey to determine effect of local competitors on sales.

8) Achieving results as needed to contribute to team efforts for maintaining the store.

Please would you go over them and please let me know, if my reference letter is good to go?

Regards
This looks good, the duties mentioned in your reference letter match substantially with the NOC code you have selected. I see no problems.