+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Would need your support. i just received my GCMS notes, further could you help me to know pages, where i can find useful information. there are around 500+ pages. I know notes will not have much information as was ordered before i passed my medicals but still want to go thru them. What i am looking for is :-
1. when notes were generated ( page number)
2. Page number where i can find info about eligibility, security, medicals and Criminality
3. review comments on R10 and 11.2
4. Due date
5. VO, i could see CPCO mentioned as secondary office
6. Any other info you want me to know.

TIA

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
Hi legalfalcon,
Hope you are doing well. I am PNP inland applicant with 28 Jan AOR. My medical passed on 10 April and status changed in same day to we are processing your background checks. I sent an email to CPC ottawa on 10th April to find out about my visa office and I got reply confirming my visa office on 10th April as CIO.
Yesterday, I sent CPC ottawa email again for my visa office and today I received reply from them as "we confirm that your application is at our office and processed on regulatory time" and signature of email has name of agent and CPC ottawa address.
So , I think my file is at CPC ottawa. Am I right?

Also, if it is transferred to CPC ottawa then what checks you think would have been done on my application. Do you think R10, criminality and eligibility is done? Also, my background checks has not changed to Not applicable yet. Regards

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
legalfalcon said:
The non-immigrant visas are scrutinized on the basis that the applicant will return to the home country after the purpose of his stay in Canada (study, visit etc.). Then additional conditions play a role as in, does he have family in Canada whom he is visiting, the relationship with the family etc. But, all these factors are subjective and will depend on the visa officer looking into the file. Now that the parents are PR in Canada, this is a strong sound for a child to visit them, but they have not landed and will be unable to show that they can take care of his basis needs during the stay (medical boarding & lodging). Under these circumstances the likelihood of refusal are high.

The Humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) grounds are rarely looking into while giving visitors visa or study visa. H& C grounds are usually looked into in deciding removal, refugee, etc.

With the limited information, I cannot give more details. Your case is very factual and you should engage an immigration attorney who can file a strong application for you and see how things go. If you would be interested I can refer you to a friend of my who is a licensed immigration attorney, and he will be happy to setup a consultation and see what are the best ways for going ahead.
Thanks for reply. and +1 again
i talked to my friends they decided to land Canada for now and they will later apply student visa for their son.your reply is helpful.God bless you sir.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
narindersahib said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

Would need your support. i just received my GCMS notes, further could you help me to know pages, where i can find useful information. there are around 500+ pages. I know notes will not have much information as was ordered before i passed my medicals but still want to go thru them. What i am looking for is :-
1. when notes were generated ( page number) See at the bottom of any page
2. Page number where i can find info about eligibility, security, medicals and Criminality The first or the second page will say about these, and the details from the agent comments will be in last 5-6 pages.
3. review comments on R10 and 11.2 Last few pages, where the notes are you will see notes for eligibility, and R10
4. Due date Usually in the first page, but it is irrelevant as it has no bearing on how the application progresses.
5. VO, i could see CPCO mentioned as secondary office Can't give you a general idea, but see your notes.
6. Any other info you want me to know.

TIA
Hope this helps!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
deepgill said:
Hi legalfalcon,
Hope you are doing well. I am PNP inland applicant with 28 Jan AOR. My medical passed on 10 April and status changed in same day to we are processing your background checks. I sent an email to CPC ottawa on 10th April to find out about my visa office and I got reply confirming my visa office on 10th April as CIO.
Yesterday, I sent CPC ottawa email again for my visa office and today I received reply from them as "we confirm that your application is at our office and processed on regulatory time" and signature of email has name of agent and CPC ottawa address.
So , I think my file is at CPC ottawa. Am I right?

Also, if it is transferred to CPC ottawa then what checks you think would have been done on my application. Do you think R10, criminality and eligibility is done? Also, my background checks has not changed to Not applicable yet. Regards
Yes, you application most likely is at CIO. The agent answering the email is not necessarily where your application is. The only way to know if GCMS. However, for the inland applicants, your application should be at CIO or CPC.

If your application has been transferred to CPC, then your R10 is definitely created. But to know, GCMS is the only sure shot way.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

I read somewhere that we should land in Canada 3 months before our medical expiry. Is this true?

Thank you,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Rob2K said:
Hi Legalfalcon,

I read somewhere that we should land in Canada 3 months before our medical expiry. Is this true?

Thank you,
Incorrect!!!!!

You have to land in Canada before your medical expires (1 year from the dat of issue), or the date stamped on your visa, which ever is earlier.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
legalfalcon said:
Hope this helps!
Thanks

I think i ordered notes too early so there are no any updates regarding R10 and 11.2A. So planning to order new notes today by getgcms.com :)

However in 2nd page Eligibility is shown as passed - Candidate
and other req also Complete - candidate.
What does this mean ? All others like criminality, medical , security are blank.

I am sure as of today i must have passed Eligibility, medical and criminality, security may be ongoing. pl see my signature.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Legal falcon,

I have applied on 20 April, 2017 and got my AOR the same day. Yesterday I noticed by that I had made a mistake.

For my upload of marriage certificate - I sent my original Marriage certificate and its translation - however; I sent the wrong affidavit of the TRANSLATOR - it says he has translated Birth Certificate. I mistakenly attached the Birth Cert. affidavit instead of his declaration of translation for the Marriage certificate. It was the same Translator and Translation office and the documents were ditto similar except for the document name i.e. Birth Certificate instead of Marriage Certificate.

I have raised a CSE yesterday 3rd May, 2017 as I just noticed the mistake and attached the correct document of the Translator. This is 13 days after my AOR. Nothing has changed in my status yet - not even medicals.

Will they receive my document before they start Background or Eligibility? I am now worried what if they reject my application - I am PNP Nominee. Will I be able to make a new profile and use the same nomination certificate?
Please help.

Thank you.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
legalfalcon said:
Incorrect!!!!!

You have to land in Canada before your medical expires (1 year from the dat of issue), or the date stamped on your visa, which ever is earlier.
Many thanks for the confirmation @Legalfalcon.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi LegalF.

I was reading your post "The anatomy of a standard application".
When someone has an additional PC missing (like me), would it really be seen at R10 or maybe after Eligibility when Criminality and Security starts and they actually start to look into PC's?!

For example if my Background check status changes to "We are processing..." is this a sign of R10?

:confused:

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
Dear LegalFalcon,

Today I got back the passport of me and my wife with visa and CoPR. I would like to give you a special thanks. I got your valuable suggestions in various stages of my application. Thank You :)

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
slash_splash said:
Dear LegalFalcon,

Today I got back the passport of me and my wife with visa and CoPR. I would like to give you a special thanks. I got your valuable suggestions in various stages of my application. Thank You :)
Hey Congrats :)

Do you have your GCMS notes to share some info. just want to check when ur R10 and 11.2A was done. Did you receive RPRF post that? and when was ur file transferred to LVO ?

TIA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
pakimom said:
Dear Legal falcon,

I have applied on 20 April, 2017 and got my AOR the same day. Yesterday I noticed by that I had made a mistake.

For my upload of marriage certificate - I sent my original Marriage certificate and its translation - however; I sent the wrong affidavit of the TRANSLATOR - it says he has translated Birth Certificate. I mistakenly attached the Birth Cert. affidavit instead of his declaration of translation for the Marriage certificate. It was the same Translator and Translation office and the documents were ditto similar except for the document name i.e. Birth Certificate instead of Marriage Certificate.

I have raised a CSE yesterday 3rd May, 2017 as I just noticed the mistake and attached the correct document of the Translator. This is 13 days after my AOR. Nothing has changed in my status yet - not even medicals.

Will they receive my document before they start Background or Eligibility? I am now worried what if they reject my application - I am PNP Nominee. Will I be able to make a new profile and use the same nomination certificate?
Please help.

Thank you.
No need to worry. At the R10 stage the only requirement is that you application should be compete. and usually r10 takes 3-4 weeks. So if you have sent a CSE, have patience and they will revert back. Your application should not be rejected as you promptly made the correction and sent the required document.