Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ferasz said:
thanks legalfalcon.
for the technical issue, I tried other browser, computer and login on the next day, still the Address History tab is not there. Not that the info isn't saved, the whole tab is not there. Do you think I should report this as technical issue?

regards,
I would suggest that you check with other applicants who are also filing their form if they have the same problem. If you are the only one, then you should report it.

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Hi,

I submitted my application on Nov 14, I haven't received "medicals passed" update yet. I have a question here:
My given name on passport is:
First Name: AAAA BBBB
Middle Name: CCCC DDDD
Last Name: XXXX

On my proof of medical form, in the given names column, only my first above is written, not my middle name. Will this result in rejection?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
swish003 said:
Hi,

I submitted my application on Nov 14, I haven't received "medicals passed" update yet. I have a question here:
My given name on passport is:
First Name: AAAA BBBB
Middle Name: CCCC DDDD
Last Name: XXXX

On my proof of medical form, in the given names column, only my first above is written, not my middle name. Will this result in rejection?
This will not affect your application in any way as the medical report does mention your passport number, your date birth along with your name. Usually, most forms only need your first and last name and the middle name is omitted.

ryaket

Nov 16, 2016
Hello Legalfalcon

Please I need some help understanding the second sets of GCMS notes I received today

In the last page of notes is written

Text:Additional doc reviewed-no concerns Application Approved

Do you think is PPr coming soon? This note is dated October 7th but I had no news. I am JUly Aor, criminality passed, security blanked, Bg in progress for the second time since October 7.

I am getting crazy now thinking if they already sent a PPr email and I haven't seen it.

What do you think?

Thanks for helping everyone

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Dear Legal Falcon,

Hello All,

I am an fsw outland applicant. Aor March 30th.bgc in progress since 16th August.

I have ordered GCMS notes on 20th Nov and it will take time fr me to receive d same.

Since last 1 month I hve been constantly trying to follow up my vo ottawa.

Call centre said watever information we need we hve it and all seems fine and complete and it's a matter if time they pick up your file and review...

I dropped 2 emails in last 2 weeks to Ottawa and received the following response... They seemed bit irritated... Can anyone share there experience or views on what exactly this means. Thanks in advance

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for a review by an officer. While we process applications as expeditiously as possible, each application is unique and we are unable to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Please note that our office will no longer be able to provide a response to status requests for this application, but please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

Are they really irritated or the above communication mean that my file is getting transferred to local VO?

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Ferasz said:
thanks legalfalcon.
for the technical issue, I tried other browser, computer and login on the next day, still the Address History tab is not there. Not that the info isn't saved, the whole tab is not there. Do you think I should report this as technical issue?

regards,
Msg from CIC
Note: Some users of Express Entry are experiencing technical difficulties. We are looking into the matter and thank you for your patience.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hi legalfalcon
I am in the final stage of uploading my documents to submit the eAPR, can you please help me please with the below:

1. I have had different positions in the same company, and these are listed in one reference letter. So I assume I need to upload the same letter multiple times to cover all work history tabs. Is that correct?
2. I have letters from colleagues as references, are these useful to upload?
3. I was nominated by NS under the demand stream. When I applied, they requested for mapping of my duties to NOC duties, which I did in a spreadsheet and sent them. Do you think this is useful to send along with my eAPR?
4. As I am applying under PNP FSW, where shall I upload the nomination certificate? and also Schedule 4?
5. For Education, shall I include high school, Bachelor and Masters in one file along with ECA and ILETS? ECA is done for Masters only.

what is your advise in regards to having a complete profile to avoid rejection for incomplete application?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ryaket said:
Hello Legalfalcon

Please I need some help understanding the second sets of GCMS notes I received today

In the last page of notes is written

Text:Additional doc reviewed-no concerns Application Approved

Do you think is PPr coming soon? This note is dated October 7th but I had no news. I am JUly Aor, criminality passed, security blanked, Bg in progress for the second time since October 7.

I am getting crazy now thinking if they already sent a PPr email and I haven't seen it.

What do you think?

Thanks for helping everyone
I will need to review your entire notes, I cannot comment on a note without context. If you can provide more detail, I will be happy to look into it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Mokshshil said:
Dear Legal Falcon,

Hello All,

I am an fsw outland applicant. Aor March 30th.bgc in progress since 16th August.

I have ordered GCMS notes on 20th Nov and it will take time fr me to receive d same.

Since last 1 month I hve been constantly trying to follow up my vo ottawa.

Call centre said watever information we need we hve it and all seems fine and complete and it's a matter if time they pick up your file and review...

I dropped 2 emails in last 2 weeks to Ottawa and received the following response... They seemed bit irritated... Can anyone share there experience or views on what exactly this means. Thanks in advance

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for a review by an officer. While we process applications as expeditiously as possible, each application is unique and we are unable to guarantee a specific time frame for its completion. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Please note that our office will no longer be able to provide a response to status requests for this application, but please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

Are they really irritated or the above communication mean that my file is getting transferred to local VO?
This is a generic response. Even if they are irrupted that won't impact your application in anyway. You as an applicant have a right to ask about the progress of your application and there is nothing wrong with it. You have paid money, so its not a charity they are doing.

At this time of the year the things do slow down, so have patience and hang in there.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
q1234q said:
Msg from CIC
Note: Some users of Express Entry are experiencing technical difficulties. We are looking into the matter and thank you for your patience.
Thanks for letting me know. This time of the year does get a little crazy and CIC seems to work at a very slow pace. Keep checking your account and as soon as the issue is resolved go ahead and file your application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ferasz said:
Hi legalfalcon
I am in the final stage of uploading my documents to submit the eAPR, can you please help me please with the below:

1. I have had different positions in the same company, and these are listed in one reference letter. So I assume I need to upload the same letter multiple times to cover all work history tabs. Is that correct?
Yes, if your letter lists all the position you have held with the company, then you can upload the same letter to cover multiple positions with the same company.

2. I have letters from colleagues as references, are these useful to upload?
If your reference form your employer lists all the necessary details, like your position, number of hours worked, your salary, the duration you have been employed and your job duties, then there is no need to upload references from your colleagues. You only add supplemental documents if your primary document lacks something. As a rule of thumb you only provide minimum documents required if they suffice. You only supplement to coverup for a missing detail. The more documents, the more issues for you. As in if in any of the document CIC finds a discrepancy, they will try and investigate delaying your application. Even in a case where CIC needs more info, they will ask for it. Although, the final decision if upon you as to what to add and what not to. There is nothing stopping you from adding more documents if you want to.

3. I was nominated by NS under the demand stream. When I applied, they requested for mapping of my duties to NOC duties, which I did in a spreadsheet and sent them. Do you think this is useful to send along with my eAPR?
Read my comment above. The CIC and NS are different entities which have a different way of processing an application. What works for one could be redundant for another. So you should make your application strong by following the details and providing the documents that have been requested. There is no prohibition on adding more documents if that gives you peace of mind, but not required.

4. As I am applying under PNP FSW, where shall I upload the nomination certificate? and also Schedule 4?
If there is no section for your to upload on your MyCIC, then you will have to wait for the CIC to get back to you, especially for Schedule 4. Alternatively, you can write a short Letter of Explanation and upload these documents there, which is a wise thing to do as your will be asked for these later. So do it now and make the process faster.

5. For Education, shall I include high school, Bachelor and Masters in one file along with ECA and ILETS? ECA is done for Masters only.
The CIC only wants the WES number. High School is not required at all. For other degrees, you can upload, but they are not essential. If you prefer uploading, just scan them all and make a combined pdf file to upload.

what is your advise in regards to having a complete profile to avoid rejection for incomplete application?
Just follow the guidelines and make sure that all documents you upload contain what the CIC wants. Keep it simple and don't flood them with unnecessary documents. I also use this link, which lists all the necessary documents required and tell what each should contain. So read it and make sure that you documents are complete. <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp>

Thanks!
Hope this helps and all the best!

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
legalfalcon said:
Hope this helps and all the best!
Thank you very much, you have been of amazing help. :D

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
legalfalcon said:
This is a generic response. Even if they are irrupted that won't impact your application in anyway. You as an applicant have a right to ask about the progress of your application and there is nothing wrong with it. You have paid money, so its not a charity they are doing.

At this time of the year the things do slow down, so have patience and hang in there.
Thanks Legal Falcon..

Feeling bit relieved ..

Hoping to get ppr soon...

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hi

After PPR, I submitted my passport for over 1 week, still haven't received my CoPR. Should I send an inquiry to rush them?

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
q1234q said:
Hi

After PPR, I submitted my passport for over 1 week, still haven't received my CoPR. Should I send an inquiry to rush them?

Thanks
It takes 2-3 weeks before you get it. So if you don't receive it after the third week, send them an emails. Slo check the processing times for people who sent it in the same month as you and to the same VO.