+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

ehlb

Oct 12, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have a question about GCMS notes and I couldn't find the answer anywhere. I applied for Canadian Citizenship and after receiving the AOR, I haven't seen any update in the tracker (the last update date is the AOR date). So, I ordered GCMS notes and I learned that my secondary office is in Vancouver. However, it says "App Status Reason: Inventory-CP". Do you know what does it mean? Since all the items are marked as "Not Started", I believe it means that the applications haven't been applied to any officer yet. Is there any way to verify this?

Thanks for all your support to this community!

International_Student

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I need help in understanding what actions can I take to expedite my application. My AOR is Feb 06 and I’ve applied as PNP EE and my eligibility has still not started. It’s past the processing time of 8 months and the last update that I got was in February! I requested for GCMS notes and it said that eligibility is not started. I had answered yes to one of the statutory questions as I had done flagpoling to get my work permit. Please advise what I can do.

Hakona Matata

Aug 21, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

After COPR (FSW-O), I discovered that I have gallbladder stones, do I need to inform IRCC?

If I have surgery before landing , do I need to inform them?

I heard that the IO will ask "has there been any change in your health?" at the airport, and that's why I'm worried.

Thanks in advance!

ps2207

Sep 20, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon , I am applying for my parents PR application under PGP and have some questions to ask,

1.My parents do not have birth certificates, is it required for them or just for the sponsor(me) to submit it?
2.They also dont have the marriage certificate from India, what can be used instead of it? can you share verbiage if any?
3. Do we also need to provide all the transcipts for parents education, they have degree ceritificates. All of them are in english except one, is it fine if we provide a notarized translation of the certificate?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I am applying for my parents PR application under PGP and have some questions to ask,

1.My parents do not have birth certificates, is it required for them or just for the sponsor(me) to submit it?
No, the passports are sufficient. There is no requirement for birth certificates.

2.They also dont have the marriage certificate from India, what can be used instead of it? can you share verbiage if any?
You can get an affidavit, pension certificate showing the name of the spouse, or a passport with spouse's name

3. Do we also need to provide all the transcipts for parents education, they have degree ceritificates. All of them are in english except one, is it fine if we provide a notarized translation of the certificate?
Yes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

After COPR (FSW-O), I discovered that I have gallbladder stones, do I need to inform IRCC?

If I have surgery before landing , do I need to inform them?

I heard that the IO will ask "has there been any change in your health?" at the airport, and that's why I'm worried.

Thanks in advance!
For medical, there has to be a substantial change in health which may lead to medical inadmissibility, gallbladder stones are not one. But you can contact your physician who did your medicals for immigration and seek his opinion.

Also see https://shorturl.at/EUXY6

Reactions: Hakona Matata

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I need help in understanding what actions can I take to expedite my application. My AOR is Feb 06 and I’ve applied as PNP EE and my eligibility has still not started. It’s past the processing time of 8 months and the last update that I got was in February! I requested for GCMS notes and it said that eligibility is not started. I had answered yes to one of the statutory questions as I had done flagpoling to get my work permit. Please advise what I can do.
Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite the processing.

All you can do is keep a track of your application by GCMS notes or contacting your MP.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello legalfalcon,
Please guide….
I received my valid job offer in Sep 2021 and based on that I got nominated for Alberta PNP and started my PR process in Nov 2021.Meanwhile in 2022 since PR process was taking long due to COVID backlog my consultant adviced me to file a work permit.So in March 2022 I received valid work permit for 2 yrs.Now my employer says that I should come on PR only.My PR application is still in process…
I am the primary applicant my tracker shows all the parameters complete but my dependent BG is still under process.It is already 21 months since my PR was filed.
My queries are:
As already WP is issued to me ,could this be a reason for my PR delay?Can IRCC hold my PR case for this reason?
Your guidance would be really helpful.Thanks in advance

ps2207

Sep 20, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon , for form 5669 (background information), do we need to mention trips taken outside of country for 3-4 weeks in the personal history section and address section?The trips were out of country and for leisure.

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Please Advice.

I am working in Dubai. Can i travel to my home country after eAPR Submission. Should update IRCC regarding that.

Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Can you please help to understand what the following from gcms notes stands for?
PIU TR to PR list from September 12

It’s EE BC PNP application.
PIU - Program Integrity Unit. This unit checks if there are any frauds and if the program is going as planned. Applications land here when there are issues in documents, concerns of fraud, misrepresentation etc. Some applications are randomly selected as well.

Reactions: Lord_Tony
Oct 28, 2023
Hi there,
I applied for PR under TR to PR pathway in June-2021 and I got refusal in August-2023. The reason for refusal is that, in my ROE it has only 1364 hours but for eligibility criteria it has to be 1560 hours. But as per my all pay stubs, employer letter and T4 my total working hours were more than 2800 which were more than sufficient to eligible. But the immigration officer has taken the decision on the basis of ROE. I have applied for re-consideration and submitted all the documents with letter of explanation. Because as per accountant and Service Canada in ROE it has mentioned only 1 year of hours since I left the company. Moreover I have all legitimate documents and again for the re-consideration they have sent the email that they will not change their initial decision which is refusal. Please help me in this scenario if possible. It would be great if I get any advice on this.
Thanks

Pavkpav

Sep 1, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon, I am CEC inland applicant with May 20, 23 AOR. My medical & biometrics in tracker are completed since Aug 03, background check in progress since Aug 03 & eligibility has not started. I called IRCC on Oct 23, they confirmed that criminality is passed & security is in progress. I ordered GCMS notes last month which I received on Nov 03. The GCMS notes are so confusing, it says random things which are scary to read, it said my foreign experience LOE does not have job description wherein it clearly has & it also says my Canadian experience is not for one full year whereas I joined on May 16, 22 & submitted employment letter dated May 19, 23 stating clearly my joining date & that I am still employed with them. Also, there is a remark "PIU TR to PR list from Sep 15,2023". I am so confused & worried now because after 100% submitting all accurate paperwork if still such remarks are coming through, I don't know what do. Any suggestion or input here would be highly appreciated. Thank You.