Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon need guidance regarding this.
while filling the express entry builder under education session it is asking about the education activity. My bachelors degree session was 2013-2017. Classes started on December 2013 and ended in October 2017. But my exams were held in March-April 2018. What should I include as the end date of my education activity for this education.
Degree and transcript was issued late as I applied for the degree few months later due to some personal circumstances. And the degree and transcript had some 6-7 months gap from my final exams dates. Initially while submitting profile I added October 2017. Now some fellows are saying it should b exam date. Kindly guide me with this.
You can write the actual dates when you attended the educational institution and include a LoE to explain the discrepancy of dates on your transcript.

PREET6406

Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Primary-London Ontario, Secondary- Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2023
Doc's Request.
March 15,2023
Nomination.....
Dec 14,2022
AOR Received.
Feb 18,2023
Hello @legalfalcon, my spouse is the only dependent on my PNP PR application. Our application was forwarded to DN-PGP London(ON) on March 23,2023 for the review of stat questions( my spouse had previous visitor visa rejection from Canada that we declared). Our application has been over processing time, raise multiple webforms, 2 MP enquiries and multiples GCMS notes. No progress only response we received is that file is at local IRCC office to normal processing time doesn't apply.
How long does it normally take for the review of stat questions and what should we do in this situation? Our visas are expiring soon and already applied for BOWP but no progress on that as well. Any help would be appreciated.

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon, my spouse is the only dependent on my PNP PR application. Our application was forwarded to DN-PGP London(ON) on March 23,2023 for the review of stat questions( my spouse had previous visitor visa rejection from Canada that we declared). Our application has been over processing time, raise multiple webforms, 2 MP enquiries and multiples GCMS notes. No progress only response we received is that file is at local IRCC office to normal processing time doesn't apply.
How long does it normally take for the review of stat questions and what should we do in this situation? Our visas are expiring soon and already applied for BOWP but no progress on that as well. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, what does the tracker say? Is Background check the only area which is in progress? Has your eligibility completed? If you have applied for BOWP, won't it allow you to continue working in the current occupation till a decision is made? Have you got any letter from IRCC stating that

PREET6406

Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Primary-London Ontario, Secondary- Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2023
Doc's Request.
March 15,2023
Nomination.....
Dec 14,2022
AOR Received.
Feb 18,2023
Hi, what does the tracker say? Is Background check the only area which is in progress? Has your eligibility completed? If you have applied for BOWP, won't it allow you to continue working in the current occupation till a decision is made? Have you got any letter from IRCC stating that
As per the tracker background check is in progress(GCMS says criminality done, security not started) , eligibility not started, medical and biometrics done for both of us. Agree with BOWP allowing to work inside Canada but my job includes international travel(engineering service) and spouse need ECOPR to proceed for his engg. license registration application. So the letter from IRCC about BOWP is only valid for staying and working inside Canada, doesn't apply for TRV which expire with my PGWP. Can't afford to lose my job in the present market situation. We are stuck.

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
As per the tracker background check is in progress(GCMS says criminality done, security not started) , eligibility not started, medical and biometrics done for both of us. Agree with BOWP allowing to work inside Canada but my job includes international travel(engineering service) and spouse need ECOPR to proceed for his engg. license registration application. So the letter from IRCC about BOWP is only valid for staying and working inside Canada, doesn't apply for TRV which expire with my PGWP. Can't afford to lose my job in the present market situation. We are stuck.
Got it. I have heard like BOWP will be approved only after Eligibility is completed. This is just a speculation I have read about and not sure if it is true or not. As per the GCMS notes also is Eligibility still in progress? When did you apply for BOWP. For us, our extension application was filed on July 20 and no decision has come. Seems like inside Canada work permit applications takes more time than the processing standard

afal

Nov 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon do you have any information on how to appeal when the applicant ticks all cut off requirements for the draw and they don't receive the invitation to apply?

I along with many others are facing this issue with the latest #274 draw, finding it to be pretty odd!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon do you have any information on how to appeal when the applicant ticks all cut off requirements for the draw and they don't receive the invitation to apply?

I along with many others are facing this issue with the latest #274 draw, finding it to be pretty odd!
First, check if it's a technical issue and if IRCC is doing anything to resolve it. Lately, IRCC draws have been riddled with technical issues.

If the above is not the case, and you do meet the criteria for an ITA, then contact a lawyer and explore your options to file a writ before the Federal Court

Reactions: afal

MarkSpenser

Mar 23, 2023
Hello dear @legalfalcon. My case was submitted on May 2nd. And on June 15t I received a request for additional documents (CV, Stubs, Schedule A). On August 16th, the Eligibility status changed to 'Completed'. Since then, there have been absolutely no movements or changes in the case. Calls to the call center, as expected, lead nowhere; I'm simply told to wait. I ordered Notes, from which I see Security: In Progress, Info Sharing: In Progress, Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Medical: Passed. I also notice there's no Security Screening; in the 'Application Security Activities Sub Activities' section, there is only information about Biometrics RCPM, but nothing about Security Screening. Additionally, the most recent NOTE, which approved my eligibility, is hidden and I can't see what's written in it. My case is now over six months old, and I don't know how to influence them or expedite the process. Can you please advise what I can do?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello Legalfalcon,
AOR Nov 2021.
In my GCMS Notes Officer’s notes show an update—-
“CSC received enquiry from (representative).After verifications ,the (representative) was associated with the (PA).NG-4886”
What does it imply? Please guide me if something needs to be done at my end.Request a prompt reply.
Thanks in advance.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello Legalfalcon please guide….
AOR Nov 2021.Mine is an old case almost 2 years.
“CSC received enquiry from (representative).After verifications ,the (representative) was associated with the (PA).NG-4886”
What does it imply? Please guide me if something needs to be done at my end.Request a prompt reply.
Thanks in advance.

huiqin

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
My CEC application is in progress, and I recently changed my job. May I ask if it is optional to inform IRCC about my job change? To provide more information, I do not have job offer points and do not have PNP. My application is based on my past experience.
Thanks

Aug 7, 2019
India
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Hi @legalfalcon , Thankyou so much for the valuable answers.

I am in a very tough situation and need your help.

I received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) in September 2023. I prepared my application documents but encountered a setback in November 2023 when the IRCC portal experienced a technical issue for over two weeks. During this period, the portal wasn't accepting Canadian addresses due to a glitch acknowledged by IRCC on their social media platform.

In the midst of this, I faced a medical emergency and had to travel to my home country, India, for a month. Consequently, I submitted my application from India on November 17, 2024. My Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) was over six months. I've now returned to Canada and have promptly applied for a new PCC from my home country, which will take approximately four weeks to process.

Questions:

1. Should I notify IRCC about my new PCC application to ensure they don't reject my submission incomplete and return it?
  2. Are there any alternative steps I can take to prevent my application from being rejected solely because of the expired PCC?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello Legalfalcon please guide….
AOR Nov 2021.Mine is an old case almost 2 years now.
Thanks in advance

KaybeeMT

Aug 19, 2023
@legalfalcon Hello, I got ITA (18th of Dec) with OINP nomination, my second language score (TEF) which gives 6 points will expired by 19th of Dec. Though I have new TEF score but not uploaded before ITA was received. Can I submit my application with the new TEF result or should go ahead to submit without the new TEF result. kindly advise...

huiqin

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
I recently received my gcms note from CBSA. My case in under security check. In the most recent update I saw the note “12 flipped to received” could I ask what does it mean?
Thanks