+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you.

Only primary applicant travel history is required .Or both Primary applicant and Accompanying spouse.
S

Should I get a PCC from Indonesia if the ADR document never asks for that? I have never lived in Indonesia continuously for 6 months since I am 18 years old.
That user name is a ChatGPT bot. Peddling wrong, templated advice to everyone. Don't trust what they write.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have gotten ADR for military records. I am an Indonesian living and working in Singapore. There is no mandatory military service in Indonesia, but Singapore has mandatory military service. However, since I am a foreigner in Singapore, I do not need to do any military service. I feel that the officer is confused since I am working in Singapore. So, for this ADR, what documents should I provide?
1. A letter describing an exemption for military service from Indonesian police. I am not sure I can get this since there is no mandatory military service in Indonesia.
2. A letter describing an exemption for military service from Singapore police. I am not sure I can get this since I am not even a Singapore citizen.
Is it 1 or 2? or both? Should I just write an LOE for 2?
I only have PCC for Singapore since I have never lived in Indonesia continuously more than 6 months after 18 years old.

1. This does happen and to be sure, IRCC officer will send you a letter seeking information. All you have to do is inform IRCC that you are not obligated to do military service and provide the reason. That is all that is required.

2. You do not require any letter from any authority and you may not even get one.

Just sent a self-written letter, and that will work just fine.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

I recently submitted my express entry fsw application. In order to submit and pay for fees, I had to withdraw some amount from my credit card and transfer it to the another card since my limit in one cc was not enough. This happened just minutes before submission. I did not declare this in my application. Also, I realized that I had some very small amount of credit card debt (emi) which I didnt declare too. I will clear these debts right away. Even if I clear them, is my not disclosing them on the date of application submission going to be considered as misrepresentation?
Your help is much appreciated.

If you are paying off your credit card every month and do not carry debt on any card, you do not have to declare it. Also, if any debt will be cleared, you need not worry.

Reactions: Mikeprisnak

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
1. This does happen and to be sure, IRCC officer will send you a letter seeking information. All you have to do is inform IRCC that you are not obligated to do military service and provide the reason. That is all that is required.

2. You do not require any letter from any authority and you may not even get one.

Just sent a self-written letter, and that will work just fine.
Hi @legalfalcon, the wording of the ADR is:

'''
Military Records: Please provide a certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt,
please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority A certified copy of
Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the
relevant authority.
'''

This is the wording of the ADR, so I suppose that I still need to provide official proof of military exemption even if I have not served in the military. So, I do not even need to provide proof of military exemption and I can just write a self-written letter?

Thanks for your answer!!

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi legalfalco, I need your help pleasee

I submitted my CEC application 2 days ago and there was a question that asks:

“ have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all off the organizations that’s belongs to (if any)?
I answered “YES” instead of N/A and submitted my application and also received AOR.

Please note that i have my personal history listed since I turned 18. I Never worked for Military and Neither I worked or held any government position.
My work experience 2 years in Canada.

Can you please suggest what is the correct answer and how can I rectify the error?
Will this error impact my process?

Thank you

If you are paying off your credit card every month and do not carry debt on any card, you do not have to declare it. Also, if any debt will be cleared, you need not worry.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalco, I need your help pleasee

I submitted my CEC application 2 days ago and there was a question that asks:

“ have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all off the organizations that’s belongs to (if any)?
I answered “YES” instead of N/A and submitted my application and also received AOR.

Please note that i have my personal history listed since I turned 18. I Never worked for Military and Neither I worked or held any government position.
My work experience 2 years in Canada.

Can you please suggest what is the correct answer and how can I rectify the error?
Will this error impact my process?

Thank you
N/A would have been the better choice. However, if you answered yes, that is also not wrong.

If IRCC sends you a letter asking for clarification of military service, you can then revert back that you never worked in the military.

Alternatively, you can send a webform and inform IRCC that you never served in the military and the answer should have been N/A, but you inadvertently selected yes.

Either way, it won't impact your application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, the wording of the ADR is:

'''
Military Records: Please provide a certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt,
please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority A certified copy of
Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the
relevant authority.
'''

This is the wording of the ADR, so I suppose that I still need to provide official proof of military exemption even if I have not served in the military. So, I do not even need to provide proof of military exemption and I can just write a self-written letter?

Thanks for your answer!!
As per your own post, you were on a temporary status and thus exempt.

However, if you can obtain official proof, you can submit that. If you cannot, then you can provide proof of all attempts made to obtain a document and provide a letter.

Reactions: ivicts
D

Deleted member 981115

can I please message you privately? I have a question I would like to ask if possible.
N/A would have been the better choice. However, if you answered yes, that is also not wrong.

If IRCC sends you a letter asking for clarification of military service, you can then revert back that you never worked in the military.

Alternatively, you can send a webform and inform IRCC that you never served in the military and the answer should have been N/A, but you inadvertently selected yes.

Either way, it won't impact your application.

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon
I'm applying for PR under EE while living in Quebec and I was wondering when Ircc assesses the intention to live outside of Quebec!
In other words, is assessing that intention part of the eligibility reviewal or an applicant can pass eligibility and still get a refusal because of it later on?

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon
I have applied under FSW-O with a March AOR. My elig and BGC is in progress.
So the thing is my spouse is already a canadian PR.
I would like to know if IRCC conducts background checks or some other checks for the spouse in such a case ?
I just want to know if I have to wait for his checks too or I would be fine when I am all green!!
Thanks in Advance

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
@legalfalcon
Need you help please...

Can i add work experience that had during visit visa (UAE). Or mention in other activities?

Stream : OINP HCP
Due to sponsor issues, my company could not provide me employment Visa. So i had to work there in visit visa for almost one year. But my license was attached to the same pharmacy throughout.

Is it safe to mention this experience to OINP? And ircc? Since employment visa was not provided will that be an issue.?

Please advice @legalfalcon

carla_1109

Aug 28, 2017
@legalfalcon

Hi,

I need your help.

I am on PGWP and my employer applied for LMIA for PR support (we did not pay the cad 1000 since I have a valid work permit). The LMIA was approved however there is a note on the lmia letter that says this "This positive LMIA is issued with reference to your stated commitment to support a permanent residence application only (this means the employer will hire the foreign national only after the permanent resident visa is
issued).

Can I still claim 50 points on my ee profile for the arranged employment?

Thank you!