+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
@legalfalcon

I have got ADR for Schedule A. From current trends, ADR to PPR timeline can take from few days to 3 months. I am also expecting a baby in 4 weeks and want to include the newborn in the application. Whats the best course of action to avoid further delays.

Should i inform IRCC about it now, so that they will open up placeholders for newborn documents or should i wait till delivery? And what happens if PPR is issued before baby’s delivery

Please advise
@legalfalcon please advise

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Medicals can be extended on a case-by-case basis, you will have to wait and see what your COPR and PR visa have as validity. Given that you were asked to submit your PP, your medicals were most likely extended.
Thanks!
I just got to know that my passports are being sent back without stamping due to medical expiry. I am told to wait for remedical request. :(

flyman1107

Aug 5, 2021
Hello, the MASTER @legalfalcon
I truly need your Professional Wisdom on whether need I to provide the Japanese PCC under my situation.

I received ADR asking for PCC and Schedule A recently.

The fact is I had studied in Japan between Oct 2007 and Sep 2008. It has been 12 years since I left there until the day I submitted my PR application on Nov 2020 (the month received AOR).

I learned that the PCC will be required by systems if 1) every country I stay 6 months or longer in a row after the age of 18 and 2) every country I stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row from the Official website of IRCC. That " and " word makes believe that only if the 2 conditions been fulfilled, the PCC of that country will be necessary to provide to IRCC. In another word, I don't to submit PCC of Japan.

Beyond that, there is another example on the same website which deepen my perspective on this problem. It reads

" Example B: 7-months stays 20 years ago.

Feras is 45 years old. he worked in Turkey for 7 months when he was 25 years old, the system will not ask him for Police Certificates from Turkey."

The scenario in this example is definitely analogue with my case because both of them all exceed 10 years between the day we leaving the related foreign country stayed longer than 6 months in a row and the day we apply for the Canadian PR.

The reason why it makes me feel so confused is that the time requirements for issuing a Japanese PCC is going to be 2-3 months. Not only I must ask about an extension of deadline to submit this document to IRCC, but it will be of another few months to wait with the uncertainty which really makes me feel frustrated after all this lengthy waiting.

Your help will be highly appreciated and hopefully, everyone in this thread get a good result soon.
Hello @legalfalcon, I know there must be a lot you need to respond. Even so, please, your professional advice is highly invaluable on this problem, looking forward to your reply.

Airbus320neo

Mar 25, 2022
@legalfalcon

My application status shows approved on April 28th, but it has been more than a week and I do not see any updates on my COPR being mailed.

Will there be an update in the system once they mail the COPR? I am from a visa exempt country so I do not have a VFS tracking/self-address enveloped tracking etc.

My visa office is Hong Kong (HKVO)

Thanks!

aiueo

May 4, 2022
Category........
FSW
Per se, the salary certificates or pay stubs are not required, unless the work experience was in Canada. However, IRCC can ask for this proof. If you do not have a salary certificate or pay stubs, you can show bank account deposits, tax filings or any document received from the company to meet this requirement.

As regards tax, not sure which country you are from, but even if your income is below the taxable income, you have an obligation to file taxes. Similarly a company, irrespective of whether it pays in your bank or gives you cash has to have some records.
Hello again
Thank you for your time on this, I appreciate it.
I am from India and my work experience was local. Like I said I was not aware of the PR EE back then. I don't have the payslips stubs. and as the salary was in cash I never really deposited into the bank from 2016 to 2018 nor did any tax filing. Can you please recommend to me what other documents to ask from my employer to meet this requirement so that when the time comes the application would not get rejected? I'd be grateful. I would try to ask the company for those specific documents. I'm sure they would be reluctant but I'll still try.
Thank you again for all your time and assistance.
Have a great day.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon
Hi. I'm planning to have a soft landing since we still need to do a bit of preparation to ensure a smooth permanent transition (our employers are trying to find us jobs in the Canadian offices, we don't want to cut the school year short, etc.). My understanding is that PR cards are taking months to be finalized, so we won't have that much time to wait for it. What is the legal way to get out of the country while the PR cards are being processed? We have friends in Canada who can receive our cards and send them to us.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hello @legalfalcon

Today I received re-medical request email and in my gc key account. I approached medical penalist hospital for appointment and they demanded IME number, but in my letter there isn't mentioned any ime number. Letter contains only application and UCI number.
My AOR is 24 December 2020
Sinp express entry from India.

How I can get ime number?

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
@legalfalcon - Need Advice

I have an offer for an ICT and my company’s lawyers have submitted the work permit application for the same. I also have an active express entry profile (CRS:471) and wanted to understand ways to leverage the job offer for PR. Few more questions I have below:

1. Since FSW draws are expected to start from July, Can I claim 50 points for a job offer? If yes, what information would I need to submit?

2. Can I also apply for Ontario PNP with the job offer? If yes, what support do I need from my company? And given the PNP timelines, is it worth it?

3. While my work permit processing is in progress, can I apply for a visitor visa to Canada as I intend to visit my family there? Will it intervene with the work permit application?

Please suggest what are the possible ways to get a PR?

Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Today I received re-medical request email and in my gc key account. I approached medical penalist hospital for appointment and they demanded IME number, but in my letter there isn't mentioned any ime number. Letter contains only application and UCI number.
My AOR is 24 December 2020
Sinp express entry from India.

How I can get ime number?
The letter will have an IME number. IF not, just take the letter to the panel physician.

Reactions: binder1232

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - Need Advice

I have an offer for an ICT and my company’s lawyers have submitted the work permit application for the same. I also have an active express entry profile (CRS:471) and wanted to understand ways to leverage the job offer for PR. Few more questions I have below:

1. Since FSW draws are expected to start from July, Can I claim 50 points for a job offer? If yes, what information would I need to submit?

2. Can I also apply for Ontario PNP with the job offer? If yes, what support do I need from my company? And given the PNP timelines, is it worth it?

3. While my work permit processing is in progress, can I apply for a visitor visa to Canada as I intend to visit my family there? Will it intervene with the work permit application?

Please suggest what are the possible ways to get a PR?

Thank you.

First, there is no way to leverage one application with the help of another. Each application field with IRCC, TRV, PR etc. is processed on its own merits. Only the fact whether you are in Canada or not will determine how the final stage of the PR application will pan out, i.e. will you be sent an e-COPR or will you be asked to submit your passport if you are outside Canada.

1. This will depend on your job offer per se and the nature of your job. See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=112&top=29 and https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1009&top=29

2. See my comment in the first para.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Hi. I'm planning to have a soft landing since we still need to do a bit of preparation to ensure a smooth permanent transition (our employers are trying to find us jobs in the Canadian offices, we don't want to cut the school year short, etc.). My understanding is that PR cards are taking months to be finalized, so we won't have that much time to wait for it. What is the legal way to get out of the country while the PR cards are being processed? We have friends in Canada who can receive our cards and send them to us.
You don't need a PR card to exit Canada. However, after you become a PR you need a PR card to return to Canada. You can ask your friend to ship you the card once it is processed and released (subject to confiscation by CBSA if proper documentation is not included) See https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2018-aor-join-here.598089/post-8131853

Alternatively, you can file a PRTD in your country of residence and get one time PR visa to return to Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello again
Thank you for your time on this, I appreciate it.
I am from India and my work experience was local. Like I said I was not aware of the PR EE back then. I don't have the payslips stubs. and as the salary was in cash I never really deposited into the bank from 2016 to 2018 nor did any tax filing. Can you please recommend to me what other documents to ask from my employer to meet this requirement so that when the time comes the application would not get rejected? I'd be grateful. I would try to ask the company for those specific documents. I'm sure they would be reluctant but I'll still try.
Thank you again for all your time and assistance.
Have a great day.

As I told you, documentation to support salary is not a pre-requisite, but IRCC can as for such documents. It is quite strange that you do not have any document to that effect as all companies that give case salaries will ask you to sign in a register, and will have requisition cash slips or some record. If they do not have that, then that clearly points to a scheme of tax evasion. You can take your chances of submitting your application, but if you are asked to show proof of salary, you need to be prepared.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

My application status shows approved on April 28th, but it has been more than a week and I do not see any updates on my COPR being mailed.

Will there be an update in the system once they mail the COPR? I am from a visa exempt country so I do not have a VFS tracking/self-address enveloped tracking etc.

My visa office is Hong Kong (HKVO)

Thanks!
An update in your application will only happen when you have received the COPR and the application is closed. It can take 2-6 weeks after the application is approved for the COPR to be generated and sent to you.

Also, check your spam folder as in some cases the email may land there.