+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

Earlier in 2019, I had submitted my PR application which got refused in 2020. That time while submitting the application I had submitted upfront medical information sheet - October 2019

Later, in 2020 again I submitted my PR application along with new upfront medical information sheet. Since it was about to complete 1 year of the medical exam. November 2020.

I have recently received my GCMS notes from IRCC and got to know that my Medical status shows: Passed - Expired under "Assessments" section - Page#2. Looking further, I can see under Notes 1: The case processing agent mentioned "Medicals: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed and Spouse - Passed". Looks like they have linked my previous/old medical report and not the latest/new one. Also, in the cic portal it says: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Its been 4 months now, since I submitted my PR application. Shall I raise a webform with New Delhi, attaching the latest/new medical information sheet which I did it while submitting my PR application? Also what should I ask them to do specific? Shall I ask them to link it with the new UMI? Please advise.

VO: New Delhi

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Earlier in 2019, I had submitted my PR application which got refused in 2020. That time while submitting the application I had submitted upfront medical information sheet - October 2019

Later, in 2020 again I submitted my PR application along with new upfront medical information sheet. Since it was about to complete 1 year of the medical exam. November 2020.

I have recently received my GCMS notes from IRCC and got to know that my Medical status shows: Passed - Expired under "Assessments" section - Page#2. Looking further, I can see under Notes 1: The case processing agent mentioned "Medicals: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed and Spouse - Passed". Looks like they have linked my previous/old medical report and not the latest/new one. Also, in the cic portal it says: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Its been 4 months now, since I submitted my PR application. Shall I raise a webform with New Delhi, attaching the latest/new medical information sheet which I did it while submitting my PR application? Also what should I ask them to do specific? Shall I ask them to link it with the new UMI? Please advise.

VO: New Delhi

Thank you
If you submitted a new upfront medical, then your GCMS notes should reflect that. If they do not, then you should send a webform with the new upfront sheet once again and clarify that your medicals were done again. Each upfront sheet will have a different identification number.

Only of your application has bene transferred to New Delhi, should you send a cSE to New Delhi. Otherwise just send a regular CSE.

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
If you submitted a new upfront medical, then your GCMS notes should reflect that. If they do not, then you should send a webform with the new upfront sheet once again and clarify that your medicals were done again. Each upfront sheet will have a different identification number.

Only of your application has bene transferred to New Delhi, should you send a cSE to New Delhi. Otherwise just send a regular CSE.
Thank you @legalfalcon - In the first page of the GCMS notes it says: Primary Office: New Delhi. So I think I should send a webform to New Delhi here right? Also, can I merge both the medical information sheets (spouse and I) in a single pdf and send it? Do I also need to share the application status screenshot, where it says your medical exams are not required?

Also, since delhi is lockdown due to current covid situation, can I submit a CSE under Techinical difficulties using webform - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Please confirm if this is the correct webform. I have selected "No" for the question - "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?".

Last edited:

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I have some doubts regarding my application post AOR, as below:
- I submitted my application under CEC stream. I'm the PA of this PR application
- My NOC codes & duties are ok (both Canadian experience and foreign experience).
- My spouse doesn't have Canadian experience
- However i've just realised that I put a wrong NOC code by mistake for foreign experience of my spouse. I selected NOC code for that work experience based on the job title (a NOC code in NOC A) while it should be based on job duties (a NOC code in NOC B).

My question is: In case of mismatched NOC of spouse, visa officer will continue to process my application or he/she will refuse my application?

Hope i will receive your reply on this question soon. Thank you for your time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I have some doubts regarding my application post AOR, as below:
- I submitted my application under CEC stream. I'm the PA of this PR application
- My NOC codes & duties are ok (both Canadian experience and foreign experience).
- My spouse doesn't have Canadian experience
- However i've just realised that I put a wrong NOC code by mistake for foreign experience of my spouse. I selected NOC code for that work experience based on the job title (a NOC code in NOC A) while it should be based on job duties (a NOC code in NOC B).

My question is: In case of mismatched NOC of spouse, visa officer will continue to process my application or he/she will refuse my application?

Hope i will receive your reply on this question soon. Thank you for your time.
It would matter as you do not get any points for your dependent spouse's foreign work experience, so even if you enter a NOC and submit the work reference letters, they will not be evaluated.

Reactions: bigvac123

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon - In the first page of the GCMS notes it says: Primary Office: New Delhi. So I think I should send a webform to New Delhi here right? Also, can I merge both the medical information sheets (spouse and I) in a single pdf and send it? Do I also need to share the application status screenshot, where it says your medical exams are not required?

Also, since delhi is lockdown due to current covid situation, can I submit a CSE under Techinical difficulties using webform - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Please confirm if this is the correct webform. I have selected "No" for the question - "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?".

The Primary Office is Delhi because you are a resident of India as per your profile and your address, and it will be NDVO which will issue you a PR visa and COPR.

However, you have to see the office where your application currently is. See page 2-3 of your GCMS notes for the office where your application currently is.

anjali046

Apr 26, 2021
The Primary Office is Delhi because you are a resident of India as per your profile and your address, and it will be NDVO which will issue you a PR visa and COPR.

However, you have to see the office where your application currently is. See page 2-3 of your GCMS notes for the office where your application currently is.
Hi @legalfalcon - I am struggling to get where my application is at. Could you please help me where I can find that? Few things I observed from the GCMS notes. Please take a look few pointers from extract. Please advise where I can raise the webform for medical update

Primary Office: New Delhi
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Application Assignment:

Assigned TO: RC-6029
Assignd By: D0011
Due Date: 2021/03/08

Paper file Transfer: 1

Office: New Delhi
Updated Date: 2021/01/11
Transfer Outcome: Received
Transfer Reason: Workload (re)-distribution

Paper file Transfer: 2

Office: Centralized Intake Office
Transfer Outcome: Transferred

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon - I am struggling to get where my application is at. Could you please help me where I can find that? Few things I observed from the GCMS notes. Please take a look few pointers from extract. Please advise where I can raise the webform for medical update

Application Assignment:

RC - 6026 is the Responsibility Centre code for New Delhi.

January 2021 your file was received at New Delhi.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Application Assignment:

Here is a listing of all the Responsibility Centre Codes https://bit.ly/3r5iqQj

AJ0007

Apr 22, 2021
1. Irrespective of whether your receive you COPR or not, if your family composition changes, you have to inform IRCC can add your spouse. / CL partner to your application whether accompanying to not. Not doing so is misrepresentation.

2. a few months.

3. see 1.

Change in circumstance declared after an e-APR has been submitted
To assess an application under section A11.2, a processing office must consider the information in an applicant’s profile at the time of the round of invitations and the information provided when the applicant submits their e-APR. After an e-APR is submitted, an application cannot be refused due to a change in circumstance unless
  • the officer determines that the change occurred before the applicant submitted their e-APR and that the change would have caused the applicant to be refused under section A11.2: therefore, the application should be refused under section A11.2; or
  • the change in circumstance means the applicant no longer meets the minimum requirements of the program to which they are applying; therefore, the application may still meet the requirements of section A11.2 but can be refused for failing to meet program requirements.
For example, if an applicant marries before they submit their e-APR but informs IRCC of the marriage only after they submit their e-APR, the marriage can be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment.
If, however, an applicant marries after they submit their e-APR, then informs IRCC of the marriage, the marriage cannot be taken into account as part of the section A11.2 assessment. However, the change in circumstance may affect whether the applicant still meets the program requirements. See below for details.
Changes to family composition
All family members must be examined as part of the e-APR, whether they are accompanying the principal applicant or not. Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued, but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform IRCC immediately if their family composition has changed (e.g., birth of a child, marriage, divorce).
Pursuant to subsection R4(1), the principal applicant may not include a spouse or common-law partner in their application if their relationship was entered into primarily to acquire any status or privilege under the Act or is not genuine. Similarly, in accordance with subsection R4(2), the principal applicant may not include an adopted child in their application if the adoption was entered into primarily to obtain any status or privilege under the Act or if it did not create a genuine parent–child relationship.
Section A11.2 does not apply when an applicant adds a family member to their application after the e-APR; however, the family member will have to be assessed, and the principal applicant must provide IRCC with the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406 (PDF, 570KB)] and pay the applicable fees online.
Hi @legalfalcon .Thanks a lot .
I have received my CoPr today after more than a year wait . I have received the copr till year 2022.
now I need to know will I be able to add her after the CoPR before I receiving the physical card. Or I do I have to sponsor her now ?
TIA

shemlash

Jun 13, 2019
Yes, that is correct.
Hi @legalfalcon. Kindly advise me on what to so in my present circumstance. I discovered from my gcms notes last month that my pr application was approved April 30 2020 but no update since then. Now my child,who is a dependent on my application, just got an offer for college admission in Canada. Can i write ircc hoping they will respond? AORis Aug 2019. VO is Accra