17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Friends,
I sent my photo and copr letter 2 weeks before.
But i couldn't link application in Portal...

You can try again after a week. PR card applications can only be linked after they have been generated in the system.

Also, some applicants cannot link them at all, so no need to be concerned. Instead you can call IRCC or send a webform to know the status of your PR card.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon im aor july 24 cec outland--do you know if ppr will be issued to cec outland applicants anytime soon?
No one can speculate when application will be approved. Outland applicants are getting PPR on regular intervals. In the last week itself many outland applicants have reported PPRs.

You will just have to wait.

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

daksh1803

Jul 22, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon ,
Can you please tell me who issues the PPR mail??
Is it the Primary office who does it or the secondary office?
In my case, Primary office is CIO sydney
Secondary office is NDVO

So from whom do I expect the ppr email?
There have been contradicting thoughts, some say local VO issues it while some say it is Primary office who issues it.
Recently sydney has been issuing ppr and the email ID that they issue from is IRCC.CIO-BRCD or something of that sort.

Can you please advise on this?

Also, it has been really frustrating to see 15+ months have passed since my aor 22/12/19 and CIO has been issuing ppr to people who submitted after me.
I did my remed and cleared it on 11 feb'21 yet I saw yesterday that people with remed passed after me or with me have got it but i did not.
What wrong did I do for such a treatment? All my stages have been passed since July2020 but still no ppr.
Is there anything to do with agent CB01126 as i've read bad reviews on the thread for this agent code.
He is the agent assigned to me as per gcms notes.

@legalfalcon , would appreciate your help in answering my questions please and guide me what should i do.

Thank you in Advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,
Can you please tell me who issues the PPR mail??
Is it the Primary office who does it or the secondary office?
In my case, Primary office is CIO sydney
Secondary office is NDVO

So from whom do I expect the ppr email?
There have been contradicting thoughts, some say local VO issues it while some say it is Primary office who issues it.
Recently sydney has been issuing ppr and the email ID that they issue from is IRCC.CIO-BRCD or something of that sort.

Can you please advise on this?

Also, it has been really frustrating to see 15+ months have passed since my aor 22/12/19 and CIO has been issuing ppr to people who submitted after me.
I did my remed and cleared it on 11 feb'21 yet I saw yesterday that people with remed passed after me or with me have got it but i did not.
What wrong did I do for such a treatment? All my stages have been passed since July2020 but still no ppr.
Is there anything to do with agent CB01126 as i've read bad reviews on the thread for this agent code.
He is the agent assigned to me as per gcms notes.

@legalfalcon , would appreciate your help in answering my questions please and guide me what should i do.

Thank you in Advance.
The PPR can be issued by any officer where your file is located. In some cases the primary office may issue PPR and send the file to LVO for PPR processing. In other cases, the file can be transferred to LVO or secondary office for eligibility review and PPR.

It does not matter where your application is.

To read on file transfers see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

There are many applicants who are in the same shoes as you, where all stages have bene passed and yet a final decision and PPR has not been issued. In most cases the files are put on hold and forgotten. Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do about it. You will have to wait.

The agent code does not matter much. Some IRCC offices have been impacted more than others due to COVID.

At this stage what matters is that your eligibility is passed, and if it has, you need not worry. Also, as per your GCMS notes check if your GCMS notes show approved or not yet on page 2?

Reactions: daksh1803

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
No one can speculate when application will be approved. Outland applicants are getting PPR on regular intervals. In the last week itself many outland applicants have reported PPRs.

You will just have to wait.
" In the last week itself many outland applicants have reported PPRs. "

That's really great news man

But are they PNP applicants or FSW ?

Let us know if you know.

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
" In the last week itself many outland applicants have reported PPRs. "

That's really great news man

But are they PNP applicants or FSW ?

Let us know if you know.

Thanks
Both.

Reactions: Dikku1111

daksh1803

Jul 22, 2019
The PPR can be issued by any officer where your file is located. In some cases the primary office may issue PPR and send the file to LVO for PPR processing. In other cases, the file can be transferred to LVO or secondary office for eligibility review and PPR.

It does not matter where your application is.

To read on file transfers see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

There are many applicants who are in the same shoes as you, where all stages have bene passed and yet a final decision and PPR has not been issued. In most cases the files are put on hold and forgotten. Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do about it. You will have to wait.

The agent code does not matter much. Some IRCC offices have been impacted more than others due to COVID.

At this stage what matters is that your eligibility is passed, and if it has, you need not worry. Also, as per your GCMS notes check if your GCMS notes show approved or not yet on page 2?
Thank you @legalfalcon for your prompt response.
I had last ordered my GCMS notes in july'2020 which showed eligibility was "MET", later on after regularly calling IRCC all these months, I was told that all the stages are Passed in my application (including Eligibility and Security), everything looks good and Its only the officer who has to make a final decision on my file. They even said that there are no more documents needed from my end and the file looks good.

Should Istill order GCMS notes???

My only question is if they're processing ppr for outland once in a month and that too in batches, then why is my file not being picked for ppr when other files around same time line and same remedicals passed as mine got their ppr.
I am AOR Dec'19 and it is disappointing to see AOR JAN/FEB'2020 getting pprs earlier than yours.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon for your prompt response.
I had last ordered my GCMS notes in july'2020 which showed eligibility was "MET", later on after regularly calling IRCC all these months, I was told that all the stages are Passed in my application (including Eligibility and Security), everything looks good and Its only the officer who has to make a final decision on my file. They even said that there are no more documents needed from my end and the file looks good.

Should Istill order GCMS notes???

My only question is if they're processing ppr for outland once in a month and that too in batches, then why is my file not being picked for ppr when other files around same time line and same remedicals passed as mine got their ppr.
I am AOR Dec'19 and it is disappointing to see AOR JAN/FEB'2020 getting pprs earlier than yours.
If you are aware that your eligibility is passed a dns o are all other stages, then the GCMS notes will not be of much help.

Many applications have been put on hold due to travel restrictions, but are being cleared and sent PPRs. Since there is no specific order in which they are processed, you will have to wait. Factors such as the office your application is at, the staffing issues, your LVO, whether it is open or not, and the status and validity of your documents are some of the factors that influence how early you receive the PPR.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon and thanks for your assistance thus far.
A quick question- I called IRCC today and learnt I passed all the stages since March 26th and that he can see my file is approved also. He then mentioned that my application is in ‘printing queue’- please what does this mean??
Although he said my file is approved but my CIC account isn’t updated yet. What does printing queue mean??

thank you.....

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
A quick question- I called IRCC today and learnt I passed all the stages since March 26th and that he can see my file is approved also. He then mentioned that my application is in ‘printing queue’- please what does this mean??
Although he said my file is approved but my CIC account isn’t updated yet. What does printing queue mean??

thank you.....
May I know your AOR? FSW-O?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

thank you.....

When an application is approved, and COPR is generated, it is sent to printing queue when it is printed, and then sent to you.

Once your COPR is generated, you will see the COPR number in your MyCIC account and your MyCIC account will show your application as approved.

The COPR number starts with T followed by 9 numbers.

Reactions: Temitee002