FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
I was trying to paste the picture for my GCMS notes. Anyways I will type the analysts notes:

Review required: Logo for work place 1 matches the logo for work place 2.
Bank letter indicate two accounts - cheque and savings with average balance. Applicant submitted bank statements for cheque account only. Bank letter does not show account numbers. Funds met. Please review funds.
Rest everything is met.
Ready to finalise

This is the reason for the review.

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon , Hope you are doing good. Although I have posted this question to you in another forum, thought of asking clearly again.

My Profile:
FSW-O- India
CRS- 475
Marital Status- Married- in E-APR, mentioned spouse not accompanying, as my husband is in Germany for an On-site project
Recalculated CRS if I update Spouse as accompanying- 458 (Cut-off score was 449 when i got ITA)
AOR- 29 Nov'18
MEP- 9 Jan '19
POF- Showed the FD amount considering 2 family members
Current Status- 7 days left in timeline with no update since Jan. Raised Webform and called CIC twice- Update was nothing has started

We had initially thought that I would get PR in about 3-4 months and I could land there and later sponsor my husband. But given that my Husband project is getting completed early, now we are thinking to add him as accompanying in my PR application. So, in this regard request you to suggest on the below:
  • What all documents do we need to submit?
  • Will this delay my PR, as I heard someone stating that it may take 3-4 months also
  • Will the visa officer refuse my PR, if they are not convinced with the explanation of circumstances?
  • If I get PPR meanwhile, what should we do?

Thanks in advance.

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
You will have to disclose the prior overstay, if there was any paperwork.
If she left the country without any removal proceedings, you no need not to answer the statutory questions in affirmative.

Be advised that UK and Canada have info-sharing agreement, and your information can be obtained from UK of any immigration violations.

The immigration violations have nothing to do with your PCC, since PPCs are for criminal inadmissibility where as the immigration violations are mostly of civil nature.
Yes, there were removal proceedings and paperwork was involved. As she was a dependant back then, she was not aware of her visa expiring and have all the relevant documents to substantiate that.

Can this lead to our application being rejected?

Thanks

Mik486

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
dear @legalfalcon

I submitted my EE profile and got and ITA in April 2019. I am the main applicant and my wife will be accompanying me. in my wife's work history I put 2 employment records outside of Canada. now I am trying to upload all the documents and it is asking for letters of Experience for her. I didn't know that we will need those letters for her since the employment was outside of Canada and we didn't get any points from them. so, we never collected any experience letters for her. is it okay to remove those employment records from her "work history" and put them in the "personal history" section instead?. please note: this is after receiving the ITA.

CuriosTom

Dec 8, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks for all the resources you put online and your time. It really does help us all. I have a couple of questions about my application that I will love to clear if that's ok.
I left my home country to visit Canada and this month I went to US to visit family. I got my ITA while I was still in Canada. I will love to know if if whilst filling out my living history(the one about addresses I've lived in the past 10years) I'm expected to have my US and Canada addresses in the country of residence as I was only a visitor in the country.
The other issue is with a previous job letter of reference. I have the email from HR saying they do not provide the letter in the format that CIC requires.I also have pay slips and all other documents such as employment letter and the link to the company site that shows what they do but not one that shows my job description. I have read on the forum that one can send in all these other documents and create a LoE and it will be fine. I will like to know your take on this and advice on how to proceed.
Thanks again for your time and help with all these.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks for all the resources you put online and your time. It really does help us all. I have a couple of questions about my application that I will love to clear if that's ok.
I left my home country to visit Canada and this month I went to US to visit family. I got my ITA while I was still in Canada. I will love to know if if whilst filling out my living history(the one about addresses I've lived in the past 10years) I'm expected to have my US and Canada addresses in the country of residence as I was only a visitor in the country.
The other issue is with a previous job letter of reference. I have the email from HR saying they do not provide the letter in the format that CIC requires.I also have pay slips and all other documents such as employment letter and the link to the company site that shows what they do but not one that shows my job description. I have read on the forum that one can send in all these other documents and create a LoE and it will be fine. I will like to know your take on this and advice on how to proceed.
Thanks again for your time and help with all these.
You have to enter everything, until the day you submit your application.

You need work reference letter, with the job duties. If your company doesn't give one, you can get one from a colleague, or your supervisor. But the job duties are must along with your number of hours and salary. You can get this on a plain paper, and get it notarized.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
dear @legalfalcon

I submitted my EE profile and got and ITA in April 2019. I am the main applicant and my wife will be accompanying me. in my wife's work history I put 2 employment records outside of Canada. now I am trying to upload all the documents and it is asking for letters of Experience for her. I didn't know that we will need those letters for her since the employment was outside of Canada and we didn't get any points from them. so, we never collected any experience letters for her. is it okay to remove those employment records from her "work history" and put them in the "personal history" section instead?. please note: this is after receiving the ITA.
Yes, you do not get any points for the dependent spouse's work ex outside Canada. So remove them form the work history and keep it in the personal history.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes, there were removal proceedings and paperwork was involved. As she was a dependant back then, she was not aware of her visa expiring and have all the relevant documents to substantiate that.

Can this lead to our application being rejected?

Thanks
No, as long as you provide the details and be truthful.

Only immigration issues in Canada can lead to your refusal of the application, unless there are issues related to criminality. But expect longer security times.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , Hope you are doing good. Although I have posted this question to you in another forum, thought of asking clearly again.

My Profile:
FSW-O- India
CRS- 475
Marital Status- Married- in E-APR, mentioned spouse not accompanying, as my husband is in Germany for an On-site project
Recalculated CRS if I update Spouse as accompanying- 458 (Cut-off score was 449 when i got ITA)
AOR- 29 Nov'18
MEP- 9 Jan '19
POF- Showed the FD amount considering 2 family members
Current Status- 7 days left in timeline with no update since Jan. Raised Webform and called CIC twice- Update was nothing has started

We had initially thought that I would get PR in about 3-4 months and I could land there and later sponsor my husband. But given that my Husband project is getting completed early, now we are thinking to add him as accompanying in my PR application. So, in this regard request you to suggest on the below:
  • What all documents do we need to submit?
  • Will this delay my PR, as I heard someone stating that it may take 3-4 months also
  • Will the visa officer refuse my PR, if they are not convinced with the explanation of circumstances?
  • If I get PPR meanwhile, what should we do?

Thanks in advance.
Documents required:
1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)
5. Birth Certificate of spouse
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse (if not added already)
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation
12. language scores and ECA if applicable.

After you add your spouse, there will some delay in processing, but not much as you have already submitted your spouses meds, PCCs etc.

The PR cannot be refused for this.

If you get your PPR, you can send an email or cse and inform. Your PPR request will be revoked and the file reopened to process and a new ppr will be issued.

Reactions: Sailaja444

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I was trying to paste the picture for my GCMS notes. Anyways I will type the analysts notes:

Review required: Logo for work place 1 matches the logo for work place 2.
Bank letter indicate two accounts - cheque and savings with average balance. Applicant submitted bank statements for cheque account only. Bank letter does not show account numbers. Funds met. Please review funds.
Rest everything is met.
Ready to finalise

This is the reason for the review.
what is the reason for the observations?

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
The GCMS notes says: review required for Proof of funds.
I am living in NZ.
I have funds more than the required amount. My bank letter shows two accounts with different suffix; one is cheque and the other is savings. The cheque account is for day to day purposes and savings account, where all the savings are.
I downloaded statements from my online banking and provided the bank statements for cheque account for the last 6 months; which do indicate the balance for the savings account (where all the funds are sitting) as well on the end page. The reason to submit the cheque account bank statements was; the saving account statement was not generated at the time of AOR. As the bank automatically generates 6 monthly statement for saving account. Whereas, the cheque account statements are generated monthly.

Because the analyst observed the bank statement for the cheque account (according to my opinion, he might have missed the savings account balance on the last page), he has put a note that applicant has provided bank statements for cheque account only. Please review funds. Also, he mentioned that, bank letter shows two accounts and does not indicate account number.
Funds met.
Secondly, he has observed that logo on the work reference letter matches for both the workplaces. I have provided two reference letters with the same logo on the letterhead. This is because the owner is same for both the companies. There are two separate entities. But, the owner is same. The websites for both the workplaces shows the same logo.

I have explained all these in the LOE for the logo and the sent an updated bank letter with the account numbers and also, sent the bank statements for savings account as it was generated later.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
If its final review, then most likely you security is done. The VO will verify everything, update your application and add you file for PPR.
thanks a lot man! you help me a lot and let me feel I still have a chance get PPR.
WHEN I call IRCC, she said that, seems like she give me a example said all the applicant from different country and they collect information and updated. this step is done, ready for final review.

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Recommendation: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: Logo for work experience with XX matches logo for work experience with YY. Account numbers not given on the bank letter from XX bank. Bank letter indicates two accounts containing $XX and $YY. PA has provided account history for account containing $XX. Please review funds. A11.2 appears met R75 FSW SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS/Funds: appears met FSW POINTS TOTAL: 74 Ready to Finalize RPRF: complete

I have pasted the analyst note exactly the same as on GCMS notes for your convenience. Please advise.

Thanks in advance