+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Dear Legalfalcon,
Could you help me please with my situation? I have immigration visas in passport and COPR for family. But yesterday I had a letter refused. In this letter says that province withdraw endorsement letter. And in my account changed from approved on refused. I don't understand what happened? and what to do?
cic.gc.ca answered that province withdraw endorsement. Province did not give an exact answer. We bought tickets and sold everything. Please give me advice what to do?
Order gcms, email to visa office and province, ask the reason

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
Until you send the document that the divorce showing that the divorce has been filed, your file will not be processed. So send the proof of filing of divorce via CSE.

Hello sir, I raised Cse informing cic about my divorce details, also agent told on phone to submit passport with Loe and print out of all mail communication with cic regarding spouse removal I submitted my passport and I received it stamped yesterday, however in copr letter spouse name is mentioned and accompanying is mentioned.also my application status has not changed to Approved.
Today I called them and agent told this copr will be revised and ircc has received some mail from the vo where is submitted my passport asking advise. He said the file will be again reviewed by the officer.
They have not replied to my previous mail and cse, kindly suggest what I should do, shall I provide them divorce petition document in a new cse? . How long this process will take ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello sir, I raised Cse informing cic about my divorce details, also agent told on phone to submit passport with Loe and print out of all mail communication with cic regarding spouse removal I submitted my passport and I received it stamped yesterday, however in copr letter spouse name is mentioned and accompanying is mentioned.also my application status has not changed to Approved.
Today I called them and agent told this copr will be revised and ircc has received some mail from the vo where is submitted my passport asking advise. He said the file will be again reviewed by the officer.
They have not replied to my previous mail and cse, kindly suggest what I should do, shall I provide them divorce petition document in a new cse? . How long this process will take ?
To remove a spouse from your application based on divorce, you will have to show that your have filed for divorce or have filed for divorce by mutual consent.

Until, you do this, the reviewing officer is not remove your spouse. There has to be some proof.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

Could you please give me an advise concerning my situation? It has been 13 months since AOR. CBSA notes show that security screening is in progress, but CSIS notes show screening is completed on September 2018. Is it possible that they forgot about the application and do I need to call them and ask why haven't they finalized despite completed SS?
The CBSA secreenng starts after CSIS is done, and the final report is then submitted by CBSA to IRCC. Check the date when CSIS concluded or sent its report to CBSA.

The SS is a time consuming process and takes considerable time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good morning friends/experts ,

need a urgent help pls ,
applicant from India but currently living in Melbourne from last 10 years .
for Canada i start my journey aug 2012 for csq ,
today i complete 17 months with fedral part ,
aug 2017 submit
aor nov 2017
medicals passed may 2018
document request may 2018 rprf and pcc
background check starts June 2018
after that no update and they keep extending they processing times
visa office is Sydney Canada
now we are going back to India end of jan ,beacuse my visa is finished ,my main concern is my daughter is due for her citizenship in Australia because after birth she spend her first 10years in aus,as a law she is eligible ,but i need to apply before we leave to India
.my question is if i apply for her citizenship does it effect our application for Canada ?
i dont wanna take risk for her future ,
pls need advice what to do ?
go back and wait there?
: if application not approved for Canada then we dont have any option to come back to Australia .
i send them email to Canada immigration they said everything appears good with your application.
i applied gcms notes from get gcms ,hopefully receive them soon .
pls advice
Applying for your daughter's citizenship will have no impact on your PR application. However, after she gets the citizenship, you will have to surrender her Indian Passport, and obtain an Australian passport and update that with IRCC.

Reactions: Mansev

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
dear @legalfalcon
I have some doubts please clear them, they are as follows:
1)if a person works 2 years as a freelancer, can he/she apply in the express entry under fsw?
2)what documents does he/she need to provide other than reference letters from clients if not operating a business but doing freelance work?

thanks in advance
1) Yes
2) Reference letters, income returns, any document verifying the business, even if it was a sole proprietorship. Also, you will need as many documents that attest to your work.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legalfalcon,
Could you help me please with my situation? I have immigration visas in passport and COPR for family. But yesterday I had a letter refused. In this letter says that province withdraw endorsement letter. And in my account changed from approved on refused. I don't understand what happened? and what to do?
cic.gc.ca answered that province withdraw endorsement. Province did not give an exact answer. We bought tickets and sold everything. Please give me advice what to do?
You need to contact the province asking them the reason why they withdrew. Also, you will have to ask IRCC. The best would be to file a case against the province if you have legilimate grounds.

Also request your GCMS notes so that you know what happened.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I would really appreciate it if you can help me with the following,
I need some advice for my immigration case.
I am currently working in Montreal. I have submitted express entry profile and
I am in the pool now. I have a CRS score of 489 and so most likely I will get
an ITA in the next round. I have also got a job offer from a company in Toronto
and so I am planning to move to Toronto and start working in this new position
on February 11. The last round of ITA took place on January 10th and so I am hoping
that the next round will take place before February 11.
I am currently on a Post graduate work permit which expires on April 25, 2019. So I
do not have much time to apply for PR and then BOWP.

Now based on my above profile I have the following questions
1. I have lived in Montreal for 4.5 years and only now I am moving to Ontario, due to
new job offer. Hence, from VO perspective is this new job in Ontario a good source of
ties and reasons to stay outside Quebec. Will VO still ask me for intent to live outside
quebec?
2. If I receive ITA before 11 Feburary, should I apply for PR immediately? or should I
apply for PR only after moving to Toronto? I do not want to get stuck in eligibility review
due to quebec problem if possible.
3. I have not mentioned this new job offer in my express entry profile since I did not
have that offer when I submitted the profile. Hence, Can i add it after receiving ITA?
i already have 2.5 years experience with my current employer so I do not need this new
offer for points. It is mosly to show my ties to Ontario.
4. I will also need to change my place of residence after receiving ITA. Is that okay?
1. Yes, it is. Read https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2018/2018fc248/2018fc248.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAWaXJjYyBxdWViZWMgaW50ZW50aW9uIAAAAAAB&resultIndex=1

2. It will not matter. However, if your move to Ontario and provide the Ontario address, it will make your case and intention stronger.

3. Yes, you can add it post ITA. However, you will have to add it as a LoE, since you do not get points for prospective job, but you can claim points for arranged employment.

4. Yes, you can change anything post ITA, which does not impact your points.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Hlo @legalfalcon
Finally I got a good news for you,I got ppr yesterday,I am so thankful to you for your continuous support and guidence,As it was not possible without you,Thank you so much,May god bless you.

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
To remove a spouse from your application based on divorce, you will have to show that your have filed for divorce or have filed for divorce by mutual consent.

Until, you do this, the reviewing officer is not remove your spouse. There has to be some proof.
OK sir, although I have mentioned my case registration number date and also informed them via cse that its a mutual divorce, I will ask my lawyer to provide me true copy of my petition, I have to get it translated. Can your please tell me
1. Do I need to provide a letter from authorised translator?
2. Also, I need to notarize the translated copy ?
3. Most importantly what martial status will cic print in my new copr as divorce is under process?

Thnx for your valuable time and guidance,many people suggested me to use the existing copr however I don't have any wrong intentions and want to fly after getting legitimate documents only

ElshanAliyev

Oct 18, 2018
The CBSA secreenng starts after CSIS is done, and the final report is then submitted by CBSA to IRCC. Check the date when CSIS concluded or sent its report to CBSA.

The SS is a time consuming process and takes considerable time.
@legalfalcon
Thank you very much for the information.
CSIS received SS request from CBSA on Dec.2017, completed SS in Sep. 2018 and handed to CBSA. But the whole application was reviewed and recommended "pass" and "ready to finalize" in Just 1 month (Nov. 2017). I understand that CSIS takes a lot of time to check everything but is it normal for CBSA to hold the screening for such a long time?

Member01

May 20, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

I hope you are doing well... I have a question about sponsoring my brother under "Sponsoring your relative" category. I found this online https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/other-relatives.html
and I was wondering if I can sponsor my brother under this category. I understand that I cannot sponsor him with my parents for parents and grandparents sponsorship program as he has to be under 22, however can you please advise if I can sponsor him for the relative category? Just for FYI, he is above 22

Appreciate your help and patience...!!

Thank you
Hi legalfalcon,

Can you please advise on this? Much appreciated....

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I ordered GCMS notes through GETGCMS on 21 DEC, not received yet.
How much is the average number of days, people are receiving the notes.
Under the Access to Information Act, the GCMS notes have to be released within 30 days. However, in some cases the notes are delayed. Get in touch with GET GCMS and they will help you out.

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Applying for your daughter's citizenship will have no impact on your PR application. However, after she gets the citizenship, you will have to surrender her Indian Passport, and obtain an Australian passport and update that with IRCC.
hi legalfalcon ,
thanks a lot for information.