+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Thank you for your reply. How are BGCs done, in a nutshell? (Sorry, I don't mean to play dumb - I have been reading a lot of conflicting opinions, and would genuinely like to know your take.)

1. You only need the PCCs where you no longer reside, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row. If you want to get a US PCC, you can do so, but is not required unless specifically requested by IRCC.

2. Your theory is baseless and this is not how BGCs are done.

pgfswapp

Apr 29, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

Please help understanding GCMS notes that I received.

My CRS Breakup:
Age 77
Education 128
1st Official Language 91
Canadian Work Experience 40
Education
+ Language 25
+ Canadian Work Experience 25
Foreign Work
+ Language25
+ Canadian Work Experience 25
Canadian Education 15
Total 451
My Timeline:
AOR Aug 8th 2018
MED Passed/ IP2 (Background Check in Progress) – Aug 29th 2018
FSWO Applicant
GCMS Status:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Comment from Case Processing Agent,
Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 451 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 451 Total CRS Points Assessed I Verified: 411 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and at APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience

Q1: Do I need to submit a CSE form asking if they need any additional documents for the specific employment?
Q2: Do I need to check any other details on GCMS notes to understand further?

Thanks in advance

abexcosec

Jan 16, 2018
The family can go, however, this interview is to determine eligibility and not your marriage. Even if the family is permitted, you may be interviewed separately.
Thank you @legalfalcon. I really appreciate.
Another concern is that my wife(Principal applicant) will be 36 weeks pregnant by the week of the interview. All airlines have refused to admit her on their flights except with medical report. However, we can also travel by road but i wouldn't want to risk that. Can we defer the interview and what are our chances for quick rescheduling of interview.

Member01

May 20, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

I hope you are doing well... I have a question about sponsoring my brother under "Sponsoring your relative" category. I found this online https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/other-relatives.html
and I was wondering if I can sponsor my brother under this category. I understand that I cannot sponsor him with my parents for parents and grandparents sponsorship program as he has to be under 22, however can you please advise if I can sponsor him for the relative category? Just for FYI, he is above 22

Appreciate your help and patience...!!

Thank you

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hey @legalfalcon
I know that you are a valuable member of the community and I hope that I could receive the needed help from you with regards to my reference letter.
So my letter has the jobs and responsibilites listed according to NOC 2133 electrical engineer. The problem that I dont know if its an issue is that most of the listed duties has words that match exactly as that mentioned in the NOC. Like for example the noc says design of electrical systems and components. Mine says design of low current electrical systems including (system 1. 2 3 etc). Is that considered as something to be concerned about.
Also one more thing please, in the letter (its issued by the HR on the company letterhead and stamped), the hr manager signed on it but the comoany usually ends the letter with the statement "for "company name"" and then his signature but he didnt mention his name or position, is that ok?.
I will be glad if you assisted me thank you in advance

mrano

Jan 17, 2019
Dear Legalfalcon,
Could you help me please with my situation? I have immigration visas in passport and COPR for family. But yesterday I had a letter refused. In this letter says that province withdraw endorsement letter. And in my account changed from approved on refused. I don't understand what happened? and what to do?
cic.gc.ca answered that province withdraw endorsement. Province did not give an exact answer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon sorry for bothering you again.
my score is 466. Got ITA on 15 Nov 2018 and AOR was 1 Dec 2018. On 11 Jan 2019 my application got cancelled due to incompleteness. Fault ours.My spouse pcc was not according to cic requiments. Gathered all hopes and applied for new pcc according to cic rules .made new EE profile on 12 Jan 2019. Now waiting for ITA . All my documents lik e PCC , photographs dated back to 15 November 2018. Medical dated back to 23 Nov 2018. Now if I get ITA on next Wednesday which all documents I have to make afresh.. Thanks in advance
All documents that expired. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Just wanted to get your opinion on sth. My application has crossed 9 months already. And till date my application shows "We are reviewing your eligibility." Also says we havent started background check yet.

And having written to CIC they asked to get in touch local visa office in my country of residence. And having written to the local visa office (High Commission), they have confirmed that application is being processed in my country of residence in queue for officers review.

The fact that the application has reached the visa office here-is that any sign of progress?

I have already ordered GCMS notes once, and it doesnt really reveal any red flags or major issues with application, nor does it confirm that eligibility etc met

Any suggestions or idea?
Is your eligibility passed?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: derkdsou

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi @legalfalcon,

I would really appreciate it if you can help me with the following,
I need some advice for my immigration case.
I am currently working in Montreal. I have submitted express entry profile and
I am in the pool now. I have a CRS score of 489 and so most likely I will get
an ITA in the next round. I have also got a job offer from a company in Toronto
and so I am planning to move to Toronto and start working in this new position
on February 11. The last round of ITA took place on January 10th and so I am hoping
that the next round will take place before February 11.
I am currently on a Post graduate work permit which expires on April 25, 2019. So I
do not have much time to apply for PR and then BOWP.

Now based on my above profile I have the following questions
1. I have lived in Montreal for 4.5 years and only now I am moving to Ontario, due to
new job offer. Hence, from VO perspective is this new job in Ontario a good source of
ties and reasons to stay outside Quebec. Will VO still ask me for intent to live outside
quebec?
2. If I receive ITA before 11 Feburary, should I apply for PR immediately? or should I
apply for PR only after moving to Toronto? I do not want to get stuck in eligibility review
due to quebec problem if possible.
3. I have not mentioned this new job offer in my express entry profile since I did not
have that offer when I submitted the profile. Hence, Can i add it after receiving ITA?
i already have 2.5 years experience with my current employer so I do not need this new
offer for points. It is mosly to show my ties to Ontario.
4. I will also need to change my place of residence after receiving ITA. Is that okay?

mrano

Jan 17, 2019
Dear Legalfalcon,
Could you help me please with my situation? I have immigration visas in passport and COPR for family. But yesterday I had a letter refused. In this letter says that province withdraw endorsement letter. And in my account changed from approved on refused. I don't understand what happened? and what to do?
cic.gc.ca answered that province withdraw endorsement. Province did not give an exact answer. We bought tickets and sold everything. Please give me advice what to do?

EdmontonDreamer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Embassy
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2018
LANDED..........
01-09-2018
dear @legalfalcon
I have some doubts please clear them, they are as follows:
1)if a person works 2 years as a freelancer, can he/she apply in the express entry under fsw?
2)what documents does he/she need to provide other than reference letters from clients if not operating a business but doing freelance work?

thanks in advance

ElshanAliyev

Oct 18, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

Could you please give me an advise concerning my situation? It has been 13 months since AOR. CBSA notes show that security screening is in progress, but CSIS notes show screening is completed on September 2018. Is it possible that they forgot about the application and do I need to call them and ask why haven't they finalized despite completed SS?

Last edited:

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Good morning friends/experts ,

need a urgent help pls ,
applicant from India but currently living in Melbourne from last 10 years .
for Canada i start my journey aug 2012 for csq ,
today i complete 17 months with fedral part ,
aug 2017 submit
aor nov 2017
medicals passed may 2018
document request may 2018 rprf and pcc
background check starts June 2018
after that no update and they keep extending they processing times
visa office is Sydney Canada
now we are going back to India end of jan ,beacuse my visa is finished ,my main concern is my daughter is due for her citizenship in Australia because after birth she spend her first 10years in aus,as a law she is eligible ,but i need to apply before we leave to India
.my question is if i apply for her citizenship does it effect our application for Canada ?
i dont wanna take risk for her future ,
pls need advice what to do ?
go back and wait there?
: if application not approved for Canada then we dont have any option to come back to Australia .
i send them email to Canada immigration they said everything appears good with your application.
i applied gcms notes from get gcms ,hopefully receive them soon .
pls advice