+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi,@legalfalcon

I have encountered a question regarding PCC.
My AoR is Sep 8. On Oct 3, I was asked RCMP fingerprint check, and uploaded on Oct 25.

I am wondering do I need PCC from China. First time, I came to Canada on Oct 14,2010. Also, I hit 18 years old in August,2010. Since then, I only went back and stayed at China for no more than 3 months. In other word, I stayed most of time in Canada after I was 18, and never stayed more than 6 months in China after 18 years old. In this case, I am wondering do I need PCC from China. As I talked to my lawyer, he said I didn't need PCC from China and didn't upload my Chinese PCC in September. It's been 3 months since AoR, I am worried to be rejected at this stage.

My medical is passed. I am wondering if it means R10 completeness passed? I found some people said R10 and med are usually conducted simultaneously? I have my Chinese PCC dated September, can I still use it since I want to submit it through web form.

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Dear legalfalcon,

I hope you can find little time to share your valuable opinion, will be very grateful.

My application was submitted on 12th of May 2018. Ever since then it is stuck in IP1 and the current status says "we will message you when we start your background check".

I called them to inquire however they told me eligibility is under review. I then also wrote to Ralph and received the same response. I have ordered GCMS notes around 15 days ago so the situation gets clearer.

2 primary reasons I feel may have led to the delay:

Issue #1 Work Experience:
On the profile and personal history I mentioned working in a company where I have worked for the last 8 years in different roles and capacities. However for my profession that is marketing the last two jobs were split in two ways, one was initially on third party contract and the other being on permanent role. Since I was working with the same company but was on third party I think I should have not mentioned the company where I was working at as the company on the profile and personal history but mentioned the Third Party entity. This I believe should be clarified via an LOE to avoid any confusion I think since the job letters and pay slips clearly are from Third party stating I will be working on the premises of my primary company. In the work letter from my employer they have also acknowledged that I am a permanent employee and previously I was working for them on third party contract. What do you think about this issue?

Issue #2 POF:
This one is slightly complicated. I was in a bit of a rush and did not really focus on the fact that I have to maintain the funds requirement 6 months prior to applying. I received some money from an uncle and my father (as a short term loan) and put it in my bank account. I paid them both back since I knew I had a some of money coming in my account from my employer in a few months. I knew that money should not be borrowed so I simply showed POF by getting a bank certificate stating the Current Balance as opposed to Average 6 months balance. This I think is the main issue according to myself and many others who I have shared my case with. I know the GCMS notes are almost 15 days away however I want to be prepared with an LOE as soon as the notes comes so that is why I need your help in exploring my options. Can I simply say that this was cash lying around or people owed me money that is why this amount came? Remember I did not upload any bank statements. And although there are ups and down, withdrawals and deposits I have managed to keep the minimum balance well over the requirement ever since I had applied? One option people tell me is to get a gift deed only from my father, in that case what is the format that is to be used? Can you please tell me what is the right way to go ahead with this? Should I also submit a detailed bank statement along with gift deed and let them know straight that I had overlooked the requirement of 6 months balance maintaining prior to applying?

Your kind support in this regards will really help a lot as I am very worried about my case.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
AJ.

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
@legalfalcon

In August 2016, I was charged with "Inattentive or Careless Driving" (a criminal misdemeanour in that particular US state). The charge was dismissed shortly after and the case is closed.

In the eAPR, it asks if I've "ever been charged", so my answer is Yes.

In the Schedule A form, however, I'm a little uncertain about the wording:

"6. Have you, or if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever:

b) been convicted of, or are you currently charged with, on trial for, or party to a crime or offence, or subject to any criminal proceedings in any other country or territory?"

I'm unsure whether to answer Yes or No since I'm not sure if the word "currently" also applies to "on trial for", "party to a crime or offence", "subject to criminal proceedings". What should I answer?

Last edited:

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello @legalfalcon. It has been 11 months now post AOR and still eligibility and security not started as per latest gcms received in Nov2018. My file had review required for PoF. I did submit an updated statement but nothing seems to move my file. I see in the gcms that all the cse's and phone calls that i have raised, the notes just say one thing....

"This application is in queue for processing and an email has been received related to this application. Please verify ECONOMIC NOT STARTED folder under the PRU folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to the email received".

My file is at NDVO. Any idea what this means and is there anything that i can do to get their attention?what is this folder that they are talking about?

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
@legalfalcon

Can following FDs be used as proof of funds?

FDs in Bank account of my wife:
1) 1 Year FD with Maturity Date Apr'19 - INR 1 lac
2) 1 Year FD with Maturity Date Oct'19 - INR 1 lac
3) 5 Year FD with Maturity Date Mar'23 - INR 1 lac

All FDs are created out of Savings account in the same bank (basically from Salaries)

What additional documents do i need to submit if I am the primary applicant and this bank account is in the name of my wife (Single Holder)

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
@legalfalcon I’m under SS and my medical expired a few days ago. Today I checked the portal and it says “You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”. It’s normal, isn’t it?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@legalfalcon I was asked for ADR on the same day I passed medicals and made a mistake in the document I uploaded to my CIC account. Later, I carefully prepared the IMM 5669 covering all my gaps with proper reasons. Now I have no idea which Indian VO is processing my application so I ended up sending it to all 3 using the webform- New Delhi, Bangalore and Chandigarh. It's been 2 days I have not heard anything back from them apart from the automated confirmation.

How will this impact my application? Need your advice on how I am suppose to proceed with this? I really want to make sure they have got my new IMM 5669 form.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
I had RR for POF. No major reason just family of 3 requires 19,093. after sending several CSEs and several Appeals, after 4 months in RR, I got a ghost update on the 23rd of Nov. AOR - 15TH MAY, IP2 - JUNE 28TH MEDICAL PASSED. I raised a CSE after the ghost update, Agent replied with the below message.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

is this a good news? some people with RR for POF have gotten PFL. i didnt get any PFL or ADR.

should i be happy guys?

can there be a rejection without PFL or ADR?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Can you please give me any insight to where I am in my application?
  • The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on January 16, 2017.
  • The application was refused on January 19, 2018.
  • The decision was appealed and the appeal was allowed, therefore the application has been re-opened on September 17, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the applicant has been finalized at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 12, 2019 for your constituent’s spouse.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently in process.

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
@legalfalcon Hello All,

I am at very dreadful junction.. as my WES has given me CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY "Bachelor's degree (three years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business"

I dont know to select in EE Profile. As many are saying ONLY Bachelors and many have got PR using 2 or more Degrees, Diplomas or Certificate AND/OR some aspirants have also given suggestions of going through IQAS / ICAS.

Please anyone can throw some light on this with substantial material, as I am already at my threshold of age to apply for PR.

Its Desperate request.. I have tried and tired everywhere for this question

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon

I have submitted my application on November 28th 2018 and received AOR on the same day. I have doubts regarding my personal history and Proof of Funds. I was on H-1B status couple of years ago in US. This employment is not part of my work history and i am not claiming any points for it. My I-94(admitted stamp) and Visa was valid till Jan 16th 2017. I returned to my home country(India) on the same day (Jan 16th, 2017) voluntarily(on my own). My FBI PCC is clear with no records found. However for the last 5 months of my H-1B, i was looking for consulting jobs and was unemployed(unpaid). I was not given any notice/documentation by either USCIS or my employer about my visa being valid or cancelled. In schedule A form under personal history, i mentioned i was unemployed and looking for job for that time (5 months), but in status field, i mentioned i was on H-1B. Did i misrepresent here? I put in H-1B because, my H-1B visa and I-94 admitted stamp was valid till Jan 16th 2017. Should i send a cse and explain this situation or can i ignore as this is not part of my work history?

Also in the proof of funds, my bank provided me a certificate did not have average balance listed, however i included a gift deed notary affidavit from my father, scan copy of cheque used by my father for source of funds and also the last 6 months bank statements. Will this suffice or should i need to send average balance as an CSE?

Also in letter of explanation, i briefly summarized my profile and included my FSW and CRS scores snapshot tables. I have only continuous full-time experience of more than 2 years in my primary NOC and rest of my full time experience is accumulated under multiple NOC's and my total experience in the last 10 years will be more than 4 years. I thought FSW points is calculated for continuous experience only and used 11 points(2 to 3 years) in the table for work experience instead of 13 points for my 4 years experience. Will this cause any problem and should i raise a CSE or can i ignore it?

I have done my MS in USA, and included my WES ECA along with diploma and student issued transcript. However, i included only the front page of transcript which has grade point average and courses studied and did not attach the back page, which has only generic information about GPA. Should i attach the 2nd page which is generic as a CSE or it's not required?

Please advise, and appreciate your help!

Last edited:

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
hello legalfalcon,
i hope you are well and thx for helping people with their questions.
i am indian applicant currently living in melbourne from last 10 years .i applied under QSW
App sub -23 aug 2017
Aor -27 aug 2017
doc request march 2018 RPRF And pcc with full driving history
medicals april 2018
medicals pass may 2018
doc request may 2018 PCC from AUS code 35 before send code 33
pre arrival june 2018
background check start june 2018
after that no update
send them email twice -reply is we confirm the information you provide and pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application .all the required documents and information have been received by responsible office at the moment .
rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed .
My visa office
Sydney Nova Scotia
still no update ,
why my background check take soo long,do you have any idea ?

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
If an application has passed the R10 completeness check, can such application be refused without any ADR or PFL