Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
legalfalcon said:
You don't have to upload all pages of a passport. Only the biographical pages are required. Someone on the forum started this myth and it has since then hung on.

You are all good.
Thank u legal falcon +1

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
legalfalcon said:
I cannot predict a timeline, but I can advise you to keep ordering GCMS notes. It takes a while for people with a military background to get the clearance, but in your case its been a long time and I hope you are pretty close to getting a passport request.
Thank you once again and ofcourse. +1

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
21Goose said:
Hey Ramesh,

Your dedication and hard work is impressive! LegalFalcon will answer your questions, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm rooting for you - just reading through your posts tells me how much you've done to make a better life for yourself.

Damn, you'll probably be speaking fluent French in two years. I better start studying myself!

Good luck with everything. Perhaps we'll have a beer in Canada someday.
Hi 21Goose

First I would like to congratulate on receiving your ITA. That must have been a perfect new year gift! Thank you very much for your kind words. Much appreciated. Since I joined the forum last week and read all that I could read, I feel that I no longer am the only one without luck lol. Hence I have been doing all I can to get to my dream destination.

I made poor decision to stay back in Ireland after my first master's. I am paying heavy price for that now. But I did have time of my life only after that in terms of party, booze and most importantly girls ;) Memories for life lol. Although I haven't drank in 3.5 years with the one exception of last Christmas eve, If I get the Canadian PR, man I am going to get Alcohol poisoning that day hahaha. Sure that will pave the way to have a beer(s) in Canada with you ;) Which province are you heading if you don't mind me asking. You must be firing on all cylinders collecting your documents I guess, probably collected already by now.

Your IELTS score is something to kill for. I never heard of such high score until now. That is seriously bad lol. Can't get higher than that rite! French, dude, its not pretty to learn with all the masculine and feminine terms, exceptions all the time. I'll tell you what, French language was created and perfected by some really saddest linguists lol. The only thing that I am continuing is because of Ontario's French Speaking Program. So I have no choice.

Well keep in touch man! Would love to hear your experience before and after ITA. Take care :)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalfalcon said:
Hope this helps!
+1 for you Sir!

Thank you very much once again. Those advice will go a long way. I changed my occupation from NOC 4033 to NOC 1121. There is no way my application would have been approved for Educational Counselors with MBA. However, to be a HR professional, IRCC has set the requirement for NOC 1121 "A university degree or college diploma in human resources management or a related field, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology". MBA fulfills requirement directly. My MSc Degree is on International Business Management to be exact. The 2 units in MBA, namely, Strategic HR Mgmt (SHRM) & Int'l Operations Mgmt (IOM), I studied in MSc in IBM as well. They are SHRM & OM. Although I have already asked my sister in Canada to the help me with the payment for WES, I doubt if it is absolutely necessary or not because of the title of my degrees. What would you say sir?

Now I know the CRS will increase for 2 years of continuous work, I might keep on working. On the other hand I will loose 5 points for age as well by the time my work experience will reach 2 years. Hence I feel it will be worth the try to go to Canada on a visit visa and look for potential temporary employment. I won't take any educational or related certificates when I travel and I won't give a clue that I will be looking for work to the immigration officer. If I do that, will that affect my PR possibility later in anyway? Like you said, it would violate the term of visit visa.

I have also looked into PNP programs. So far PEI, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick seems possible although NS PNP is paused at present. It also has NOC 1121 listed as occupation in demand. NB PNP, I have do more findings. In comparison to EE, how much more time consuming PNP's can be? I am also concerned that having a blood relative in Ontario puts me at great disadvantage with other PNP programs. Hopefully OINP launches soon this year and my next IELTS score will take my score to 400+. Thank you very much Sir. Have a great day :)

Regards
Ramesh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
KingKurly said:
+1 for you Sir!

Thank you very much once again. Those advice will go a long way. I changed my occupation from NOC 4033 to NOC 1121. There is no way my application would have been approved for Educational Counselors with MBA. However, to be a HR professional, IRCC has set the requirement for NOC 1121 "A university degree or college diploma in human resources management or a related field, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology". MBA fulfills requirement directly. My MSc Degree is on International Business Management to be exact. The 2 units in MBA, namely, Strategic HR Mgmt (SHRM) & Int'l Operations Mgmt (IOM), I studied in MSc in IBM as well. They are SHRM & OM. Although I have already asked my sister in Canada to the help me with the payment for WES, I doubt if it is absolutely necessary or not because of the title of my degrees. What would you say sir?

Your question to me is not clear, could you please rephrase it for me.

Now I know the CRS will increase for 2 years of continuous work, I might keep on working. On the other hand I will loose 5 points for age as well by the time my work experience will reach 2 years. Hence I feel it will be worth the try to go to Canada on a visit visa and look for potential temporary employment. I won't take any educational or related certificates when I travel and I won't give a clue that I will be looking for work to the immigration officer. If I do that, will that affect my PR possibility later in anyway? Like you said, it would violate the term of visit visa.

A visitors visa is for tourism and some business activities. But during your visit you can meet prospective employers and explore your profession and what potential it has. However, if you disclose this in your visa application, it will be denied as the immigration officers will construe it as an applicant having intentions o working on a visitor's visa. I cannot give you a specific answer, as it would be unethical for me, but I hope you understand what I mean.

I have also looked into PNP programs. So far PEI, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick seems possible although NS PNP is paused at present. It also has NOC 1121 listed as occupation in demand. NB PNP, I have do more findings. In comparison to EE, how much more time consuming PNP's can be? I am also concerned that having a blood relative in Ontario puts me at great disadvantage with other PNP programs. Hopefully OINP launches soon this year and my next IELTS score will take my score to 400+. Thank you very much Sir. Have a great day :)

The PNP requirements are province specific. Some provinces like PEI ask applicants to apply, others like Ontario select on three own and the applicant is asked to fill the forms. It does not take much time, but it does need some paper work. Having a relative in one provide can be a disadvantage in showing your commitment to another provide, but you can demonstrate that absolutely want to settle in the province giving you the PNP as it could be a better place in terms of economic index, closer to where you relative lives.
Alternatively, you can even remove your relative from the application since after getting the PNP you will have enough points anyway and having a relative only gets you 5 points.

Regards
Ramesh

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I apologize for the confusion Sir. What I meant to ask was, For noc 1121 the requirements is either diploma in human resources or relevant university degree in business administration. My 2nd master is business administration but no ECA for it. My first masters is MSc in International Business Management with ECA. The two subjects of MBA which qualifies me to work as HR professionals, I studied those 2 subjects in my first masters as well. Since the title of first master is not business administration, but the second one is, although both programs are basically the same. My question is, just sending a Transcript of my second degree, I. E, MBA would be enough or having a ECA would be mandatory for it as well?

In relation to the looking for job in a visit visa I totally understand your view-point. It is basically unethical but I guess just to talk to potential employers won't do much harm. Thank you very much once again Sir! I have benefitted emensely from your advices. +1 for you. Have a nice day :)

Kind Regards
Ramesh

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
Question for legalfalcon:

Any idea on the expected timeline to receive PPR request on parents sponsorship. Visa office is London. Background check shows "in progress" one day ago. No military or any such involvement, and very little previous travel. Clean PCC from home country.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
KingKurly said:
I apologize for the confusion Sir. What I meant to ask was, For noc 1121 the requirements is either diploma in human resources or relevant university degree in business administration. My 2nd master is business administration but no ECA for it. My first masters is MSc in International Business Management with ECA. The two subjects of MBA which qualifies me to work as HR professionals, I studied those 2 subjects in my first masters as well. Since the title of first master is not business administration, but the second one is, although both programs are basically the same. My question is, just sending a Transcript of my second degree, I. E, MBA would be enough or having a ECA would be mandatory for it as well?

CIC does not recognize transcripts. You will have to get the ECA done if you want that education credentials to be reflected in your application. This is because CIC has granted authority to a few organization to evaluate foreign education. If your education was not in Canada, then yo will need a ECA. In your case since MBA is directly relevant to your NOC, I would advice you to get a ECA for it.

In relation to the looking for job in a visit visa I totally understand your view-point. It is basically unethical but I guess just to talk to potential employers won't do much harm. Thank you very much once again Sir! I have benefitted emensely from your advices. +1 for you. Have a nice day :)

Kind Regards
Ramesh
All the best!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ibaadat said:
Question for legalfalcon:

Any idea on the expected timeline to receive PPR request on parents sponsorship. Visa office is London. Background check shows "in progress" one day ago. No military or any such involvement, and very little previous travel. Clean PCC from home country.
I don't follow the parent sponsorship with a very peculiar details, but see the processing times and order GCMS notes. That is the best way to find where the application is stuck. As rule of thumb, after the BGC is in progress, its takes 2-3 months to get the final approval. But in some cases it may take longer too.

I am sorry, I am not being ion much help here, but it is difficult to predict. I would advise you to see threads on parent sponsorship and see what timeframes other applicants had.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hello legalfalcon.

I am jan 10, 2017 aor fsw outland.
My med passed on 26th with no additional docs required. My background check also changed to not started. Today my background status has again gone back to not needed. What does this change mean. Kindly reply as i have seen many posts where people are saying that this usually means a rejection.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
shaheerjaved said:
Hello legalfalcon.

I am jan 10, 2017 aor fsw outland.
My med passed on 26th with no additional docs required. My background check also changed to not started. Today my background status has again gone back to not needed. What does this change mean. Kindly reply as i have seen many posts where people are saying that this usually means a rejection.
This is a system glitch and DOES NOT mean a rejection. Most applicants will see their status of to in not started and then to not needed. This does not point to any decision on your application, but shows an update that has taken place. I would not worry much about this change.

To know the exact place where your application is, you should order GCMS notes.

HUMIKMK1

Jan 26, 2017
HELLO ,
I am going to apply for immigration as PRINCIPAL and my husband and kids will be my dependents.I would like to know that being a Pakistani PHYSICIAN with experience of 10 years in Saudia Arabia , to get educational credentials points should I go for WES or MCC ? As I am NOT PLANNING to practice in canada in that case, still I need to go through MCC?
Best regards and thanx in advance.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalfalcon said:
All the best!
Thank you once again Sir! + 1 for that. I have initiated the process to get the ECA for my second master's and the PCC from Ireland as well. Hopefully both parties will co-operate in a timely manner. I kindly appreciate all your advices. Hopefully I get to ask you for your valuable advices again after the ITA. Have a wonderful day.

Regards
Ramesh