Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon @harneetk well as per the notes if it says the experience matches with the claimed NOC, where did this applicant go wrong to get it rejected ?

just curious and guess it'd be helpful for all to have some information so as to avoid similar mistakes if there was one in this particular case.
I will not give a knee jerk reaction. There are many factors that go in an application, and unless I see the entire GCMS notes and understand the application details from the application, no guess work.

The only likelihood I can see is that for PNP applicants, the NOC declared, and written on the nomination certificate has to match with the primary NOC in the application filed wth IRCC post ITA.

Reactions: viki1805

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I'm about submitting our application having successfully gathered all relevant documents. We just noticed that My wife is pregnant and she did her medical two weeks back not knowing she had taken in.
What effect will the pregnancy have on our application?
How do we inform IRCC that she's expecting?
I just answered this, just see #6992

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi @ legalfalcon

Got gift for parent but the money is almost 8 months in my account. Any need for gift deed again? Already printed statement for the past 7 months to submit tomorrow.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Yes, that is correct.

I apologize for my next few words, but legally speaking, until a baby is born, it is not considered a living person and therefore cannot be added to the application as a dependent. Only after a baby is born, can you add the baby to the application.
No problem friend. Thank you for clarifying. :)

Member01

May 20, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon,

Hope you are doing well. I recently got an ITA and i need to submit my documents. I have a small doubt for this section of document. They need: Proof of sibling relationship, so can i submit my sister's birth certificate and my passport page with the names of our parents or should i submit passport of our both ? Is there a possibility that if i submit only passport of our both, the IRCC will ask for our birth certificate at the later stage ? As i have to translate my birth certificate from my native language to english.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Sihemo

Feb 28, 2018
Since you have a gift from your parent, this needs to be evaluated and determined by the officer. So in the next few weeks the officer will review your application and make a final determination on it. I see no concerns as long as the gift was legally made, and you have submitted all the documents.
All the supporting documents were submitted, thank you for your help I ca go back to my life now with no worries :)

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Seniors please advise regarding my situation below.

I have filed my PR application express entry on July 30, 2018 under the pnp program. I got nominated via BC PNP Express Entry (SI-International graduate) due to which I had additional 600 points and I could file my pr application. Could you please let me know if at all it is possible for me to leave this job now that I have filed for my pr? What will be the consequences if I leave my job at this point ? Please help me out .. the reason I want to leave this job is because they are literally harassing me and putting too much pressure on me just because I'm getting my residency done through this company. Initially I thought I will stick for a few more months somehow but each day it is getting worse. Please guide me.. Thanks in advance!

@legalfalcon

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
I got re-do medical last week. I was under SS for almost 1 year.
What does it mean? Can I expect something good?
I am out of my country, my medical result was perfect and sent to the CIC through e-Med. My family took their medical back in Pakistan and their result is uploaded today.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hey everyone and @legalfalcon ,

I have a question about filling in work experience post ITA.
I have held 4 different designation(promoted 3 times) under the Same NOC in the same company. I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date. I am thinking doing the following

1) Creating separate entries for each designation.
2) For proof, add the same reference letter and then attach for each entry only the promotion letter, salary slip, appraisal letter and tax document only for that designation

would that be okay for will that create confusion if i used the same reference letter but only the relevant salary and tax document for individual designation?

or would it be better if i just put everything in the one file(tax docs, salary slips, promotion and salary hike letter for all years) and attach it against every entry ?

I am worried that i might confused them

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date.
This is perfect. Ideally you don't need anything else as long as you have this and are providing them with all the information they request such as full time confirmation, job titles and duties. Apart from this you are also providing your payslips and promotion letters.

don't worry about confusing them with a lot of documents, it is their job and they know how to evaluate it. I don't think there is any harm in providing as many docs as you can in supporting your claims.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I got re-do medical last week. I was under SS for almost 1 year.
What does it mean? Can I expect something good?
I am out of my country, my medical result was perfect and sent to the CIC through e-Med. My family took their medical back in Pakistan and their result is uploaded today.
I had same re-medical and new pcc request. I’m sure it will be something good to expect

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hi legalfalcon,

Thank you for answering all my questions so far. I have got few more questions and would really appreciate your time to go through them and provide me your suggestion.

I recently submitted Paper-based application for Permanent Residence (through OINP - Masters stream-no job offer, Ontario). For the paper-based application, I have submiited PCC (for India and Canada both). Next month I will be completing one year work experience in Canada and planning to create EE profile and hoping to get ITA.

(a) I am wondering can I use the same PCC (for India and Canada) for EE application which I have submitted for the paper-based application OR should I get new ones done? It is worth mentioning that I got the PCC done in July.

(b) Also, I am travelling to India for one month (September, 2018) therefore, should I get the PCCs done again after coming back to Canada?

(c) I also want to get my medical done for EE application so would it be fine if I will get my medical done while I am in India?

Thanks in advance.