+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Sir, Do you think what i said to the Canadian call center agent that i am in canada would have any impact. I thought if i dont say i am in canada he would not provide me further info. I didnt expect that he would ask for address and contact details inside canada. Now i gave my frends contact details and address who is in canada. Does this have an impact ? Will that be written on my previous file ?
I would appreciate if i could get a clarification on this. Thankyou Sir

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

I have a question about my work ex. All the work ex is for the same company.
Although its called ABC pvt ltd in india and ABC LLP in USA.
I also created two entries in my profile post ITA as the country location is different and it has to match my travel history as well.

2011-2016 : India
2016-Present : USA

my company is not giving a combine experience letter and saying to get two different experience letter . One for India tenure and one for US tenure.
I am thinking to attach each letter to the individual entry and maybe explaining in LOE that its called LLP in usa and pvt ltd in india .

Do you think if this is helpful to have diff exp letter or its best to have the same letter ?

Appreciate your help here
Rohit I think your company is correct you would need 2 different experience letter.

I was working for an org in Middle East for 7 yrs and got a transfer to the Canadian entity (One was an LLC and the other one was a Canada Limited).

I provided 2 different reference letters.

RazaKazmie

Sep 1, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Hello all the group members,

What does 'NA' in Additional documents mean after submitting the ADR. The next stage is hopefully PPR or the additional document status will change from NA to 'no additional documents required' before PPR??

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon , Our AOR is 24th June 2017. We are stuck in SS since August 2017. Since our medicals expired, we have received a request to redo the medicals today. Does this mean that we are through SS?
Or even after doing remedicals, we can still be in SS and the wait for PR still continues.
Your response is much appreciated at the earliest.

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hello @legalfalcon,

Trust you are doing great?

I just noticed this page and I would really appreciate if you could help shed more light on my case and suggest the next line of action. I'ld appreciate everyone's input too.

My AOR is Aug 3rd, PNP. Sorry for the long message.

From the Assesments in my gcms notes, I could only make out that criminality only is passed for my spouse and I, security and eligibility is not started and info sharing is in progress.

It's a bit confusing though because there are parts of the notes that says eligibility is passed and info sharing for my spouse is complete.

The last email I got from LVO on the 18th of may says this;
"Thank you for your email.
Please note your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to advise when this review will take place due to the high volume of files, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the application has been reviewed or further documents are required. Please note every application is different and the processing time may differ from one file to the other.
We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Today, i got this response from the CSE I had raised around the time I was waiting on LVO. Please what does all these imply and what should I expect?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application was transferred to a special unit and is still in process.

While this review will result in an additional delay, rest assured that we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guidesChange of addressCheck your application statusHelp Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.
Even we got the same reply from the same agent post raising CSE. What does it mean?

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon , Our AOR is 24th June 2017. We are stuck in SS since August 2017. Since our medicals expired, we have received a request to redo the medicals today. Does this mean that we are through SS?
Or even after doing remedicals, we can still be in SS and the wait for PR still continues.
Your response is much appreciated at the earliest.
Also last week we received an update on our CSE request stating that our case has been assigned to a Special Unit. So our doubt is if we have actually cleared our SS or still in SS?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sir, Do you think what i said to the Canadian call center agent that i am in canada would have any impact. I thought if i dont say i am in canada he would not provide me further info. I didnt expect that he would ask for address and contact details inside canada. Now i gave my frends contact details and address who is in canada. Does this have an impact ? Will that be written on my previous file ?
Nothing will be written in your file and it will have no impact. Going forward, never lie.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
T

Thanks for the reply @legalfalcon.

I think these notes shows my current status as I only just got them few days back, I requested for the notes about a month ago. Can I request for another already?

I was thinking I request for an update directly from LVO.
You can do that, whatever you thing will help you in tracking your application.

Reactions: tinuola

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon

This has been discussed multiple times on forums but there are conflicting views on this topic and hence I need your expert advice

I have around 8 years of experience in last 10 years. I am going to submit reference letter from only one employer to claim maximum points, where I still have contacts and there I worked for over 3.5 years. Now I worked in 1 role in City A for 2 Years and then for 1.5 years in city B. The NOC is the same for both the roles.

So suggest what should I do?

1) Should I create one work experience line and mention my last job title - The ref letter from company will have job responsibilities for both the roles.
2) Two work experience lines for same company and mention the 2 job titles separately in EE profile. I am planning to get one letter from company covering both the roles - I will upload the same letter for both the work experience.
You can get just one letter if the NOC is the same. As per IRCC

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
As long as you have this, you are good.

Also, make sure your meet the CRS and MEC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legal Falcon,
Kindly send you e-mail. I think I got GCMS notes by you, excellent service. I need expert review on it. My e-mail is : nasar_peace@hotmail.com Actually my application is different and needs your expert review.
I unfortunately cannot review your entire notes. If you have a specific questions to ask, please do so, and I will answer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks and while they are checking travel history, are they only concerned with security aspect of it or are they also looking at how many holidays this person took from her job? little worried because i took more holidays than i should while my job had already. I missed like almost the whole first month of the job, however i quickly caught up and employer was understanding luckily and i got my fixed monthly salary.
Just security and background check. For employment, they have your employers details if they want to go that far.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
a) I would say in the LOE that both names are stated in the passport and that I have attached the marriage certificate as proof. Is this sufficient?
b) In LOE I would state that I have attached an affidavit to confirm the names in Passport with PCC, IELTS results, Educational certificates etc. Is this sufficient?
a. yes
b. yes

Reactions: akila868

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon

I have a query which is bordering me
When creating my Express entry profile, I was asked the number of dependants include myself and indicated 3. I put down informations about myself and my husband but there was no where my child's informations were asked. I have UCI number for myself and so does my husband but none for my daughter. I already got ITA last week and I'm confused because someone told me I must have skipped adding her to my profile. I'm confused and worried. What can I do now? Decline and start again or what?

Thanks in anticipation for your reply
When you create a profile, the system only asks the details for applicants 18 years and over. As only their points matter. After ITA, when you fill in forms, you will be asked the details of your minor child, that is when you fill iit.

Reactions: FMT

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

AOR: 28th Jan 2018
File transferred to NDVO on 8th Mar'2018
Since then no progress on my application. My GCMS notes generated on 28th May'2018 read as:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info sharing: In Progress

Notes:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT RECOMMENDATION

R75: FSW MIN REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met R76:selection criteria -FSW points:Appears met FSW points total: 73 Outstanding Documents(Not requested) PA Meds - Reevaluation Ready to finalize RPRF:Comlete
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRS score at ITA 449 CRS points min score for round:446 CRS score at application(APR) 449 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ years foreign work exp with "ABC Company" PA gained points for sibling in Canada
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTEGRATED SEARCH: PA:Not in status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since ----; Marriage certificate is on file, Spouse is PR No indication of previous marriage,No Children, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more EXCEPT PA - Passed, Valid until 2018-05-05, Meds re-evaluation required PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORK EXPERIeNCE: NOC 6221 ECA Provided: Master' degree - Manager Business development at ABC Company - Letter dated ---- appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the period and provides a job description which is consistent with the leda statement and main duties, letter confirms salary of INR ****, letter confirms full time employment FSW Work: 3 years 5 months CRS Foreign work: 3 years 5 months
---------------------------------------------------------------
Work experience: 2-3 years, 11 FSW points
-----------------------------------------------------
ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points related to qualifying Canadian person
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review required Family of 2 requires CAD 15530

After seeing this I have some questions for you. Please help
1. What could be delaying my application as most people with Jan AOR 2018 have successfully received their PPR? Any concerns that i should address?
2. Since my meds expired I did another upfront medical(without CIC asking) and submitted but seems like they have not bothered to look into it. Your view?
3. What can I do to get the visa officer look at my application? I have called and raised CSE's to no avail. I can see that on GCMS all ENQUIRIES under notes have been put as " **BULK NOTE**THIS APPLICATION IS IN QUEUE FOR PROCESSING AND AN EMAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED RELATED TO THIS APPLICATION. PLEASE VERIFY ECONOMIC NOT STARTED FOLDER IF NO SUBSEQUENT NOTE IS ENTERED PERTAINING TO EMAIL RECEIVED"
What is this ECONOMIC NOT STARTED?
4. I had a US visa rejection which I declared how long does it take to get the info? Am I stuck because of this? I was declared non accompanying on my wife's PR application in early 2017 and in that Info sharing for me came back as "Complete - No trace"
5. Should I engage a lawyer as I fear that this is never ending in terms of no one looking at my application?

Thank you in advance.
1. It maters a lot on the LVO your file is at. These notes are old, and I am sure that has been some progress after this. You can request new GCMS Notes and see if there has been progress. Although, your Meds does say -reevaluation. Se read your notes and see if they sent your Meds for reevaluation, and that may be delaying the process.

2. You should not have done it without them asking. Instead, you should have sent a request for extension, only when that would have been denied, and you would have been asked for re-meds, that is when you do it.

3. At this stage, all you can do is request GCMS notes. They do help in pushing the application ahead.

4. No, that has no bearing. US visa or no visa, your info will be share and run through the partner countries anyway.

5. It won't help you at this stage, except make you happy and your pockets lighter.