KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need to worry about it. I your work history and education history, you only mention the work and education for which you are claiming points for. Rest everything will be in personal history. Personal history will overlap work and education history.

There is no need for a LoE, as there is nothing to explain. If seeks any clarification or need any documents, they will ask.
Thank you so very much once again sir. Your clarification has given me a peace of mind :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your eligibility is passed, the rejection is next to zero. Its just a matter of time when your security will be concluded.
Would like to ask you a question on the same topic. I submitted my application on 4 March. So far medical has passed and more than a month since MEP. Is my eligibility ongoing, I hope it is. I believe it is done after the criminality is done. Anyway I am thinking of ordering gcms notes. How long should I wait more, before making an order? Thank you very much once again.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Would like to ask you a question on the same topic. I submitted my application on 4 March. So far medical has passed and more than a month since MEP. Is my eligibility ongoing, I hope it is. I believe it is done after the criminality is done. Anyway I am thinking of ordering gcms notes. How long should I wait more, before making an order? Thank you very much once again.
Since you are an FSW, it is fine to order after 45 days but I suggest after 60 days. You won’t see much info in 45 days, except for, maybe, criminality passed and security “not started”, and your local VO. Well, I am PNP, so yours could be different too.

You may also receive the PPR in the next 2 weeks :)

Reactions: KingKurly

himsin

Feb 11, 2017
Go for CBSA. They will show your the entire GCMS notes and the security, if finished will not be retracted. It will give you a better insight then the Notes issued by IRCC.
Hi Legal Falcon,

My TL:

AOR - 16th May'17 FSWO Indian
Criminality, medical and R10 passed - 28th June'17
Eligibility passed - 26th July’17
BGC started - 1st Aug’17
GCMS notes generated in Nov’17, Dec’17 and Jan’18 never showed SS.
CBSA notes generated in Feb'18 mention Organised Crime Screening (OCS) since 1st Aug’17 but not Security Screening.

Since you always insisted that unless GCMS has SS mentioned, one can’t be in SS, I believed I’m not into SS. Not anymore as OCS is mentioned clearly. This is the first time I’ve seen something called Organised Crime Screening. Wish to know your views on OCS and how long does it take to be cleared.

Thank you.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since you are an FSW, it is fine to order after 45 days but I suggest after 60 days. You won’t see much info in 45 days, except for, maybe, criminality passed and security “not started”, and your local VO. Well, I am PNP, so yours could be different too.

You may also receive the PPR in the next 2 weeks :)
Hi Christy, thank you very much for your advice once again. However, I highly doubt that I will receive PPR in next couple of weeks. But if that happens, you know, drinks are on me and you have to drink until you pass-out! :D:p

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Well you never know! ;)
Hi Christy, thank you very much for your advice once again. However, I highly doubt that I will receive PPR in next couple of weeks. But if that happens, you know, drinks are on me and you have to drink until you pass-out! :D:p
See, it’s not only me wishing you’ll get the golden email soon :)

Now I am thinking we should settle in Mississauga, closer to Kitchener :p:D

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See, it’s not only me wishing you’ll get the golden email soon :)

Now I am thinking we should settle in Mississauga, closer to Kitchener :p:D
I know, feels great to receive such wishes. Never enough! :D Yea you guys settle either in Kitchener or nearby area as I have no other choice but to settle in Kitchener. Guess what! Ivan will be settling in Kitchener too. We gonna have some party :p. We shouldn't be filling up space here in this thread with these rite. After all this thread is for queries to @legalfalcon sir.

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I know, feels great to receive such wishes. Never enough! :D Yea you guys settle either in Kitchener or nearby area as I have no other choice but to settle in Kitchener. Guess what! Ivan will be settling in Kitchener too. We gonna have some party :p. We shouldn't be filling up space here in this thread with these rite. After all this thread is for queries to @legalfalcon sir.
No worries, @legalfalcon is also a cool dude. He might join us one day ;)

It is just right to invite him as he has always been a great help to all of us :)

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Legal Falcon,

My TL:

AOR - 16th May'17 FSWO Indian
Criminality, medical and R10 passed - 28th June'17
Eligibility passed - 26th July’17
BGC started - 1st Aug’17
GCMS notes generated in Nov’17, Dec’17 and Jan’18 never showed SS.
CBSA notes generated in Feb'18 mention Organised Crime Screening (OCS) since 1st Aug’17 but not Security Screening.

Since you always insisted that unless GCMS has SS mentioned, one can’t be in SS, I believed I’m not into SS. Not anymore as OCS is mentioned clearly. This is the first time I’ve seen something called Organised Crime Screening. Wish to know your views on OCS and how long does it take to be cleared.

Thank you.
This is the first time I heard about organised crime screening. What codes did you see in gcms notes s15 or s16?

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hello LegalFalcon,

I've recently got admission to University in Canada for the September 2018 session and am currently in SS. I wanted to know if it's worth - or even recommended - to apply for a Student Visa and what I need to take care of if I apply.

My AOR is May 11th 2017, so almost a year now, and SS started September 13th, but I'm really worried my PPR won't come through in time, so want to explore other options.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello LegalFalcon,

I've recently got admission to University in Canada for the September 2018 session and am currently in SS. I wanted to know if it's worth - or even recommended - to apply for a Student Visa and what I need to take care of if I apply.

My AOR is May 11th 2017, so almost a year now, and SS started September 13th, but I'm really worried my PPR won't come through in time, so want to explore other options.
Hello Kazem,

It is not good to see that SS takes that long time. Did you get notes? how do you know that you are in SS? Did you email LVO, what they have to say?
Please let me know so we can learn.

Thanks

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello @legalfalcon

I got the notes from your site. I have something to ask.

First of all, the notes are created when we place an order OR when finally they are released? I ordered on 15th last month and my notes says Creation date 15 last months, means they are a month old notes and have no updates after the date of order?

Few questions,
1. It says my employment is ongoing while I have clearly mentioned in my PR app, that my Employment is gone after Sep Last year. Should I now raise CSE to update them about it? Can I tell them about the notes I got? I mean I found out about it via Notes. [I just checked my Employment reference letter which was month old before I applied for nomination. That letter says I am still their employee... which must have confused CIC about my employment. Should I raise CSE about it?

2. My A11.2 is Met, everything else is Met. My Eligibility is not started, while on some pages it also says Passed. Is it all good? How do I know that if I am in SS or not?

3. On Notes, Agent reviews are positive but it says Funds : Not Verified. What does it mean?

4. What part of the notes tell us about the latest update on our file? [Is it agent review?]

Thanks