App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi
@legalfalcon

I applied for EE FSW (O) with AOR 10 October 2017. I am still waiting for the PPR. I live in India.
I have a job in the USA now and will be moving in June 2018. My medicals expire in June 2018.
  • I wanted to know that if I move to the USA, do I need to inform IRCC about this change in my residence address?
  • If IRCC requires me to redo my medical exam, will I have the option to do it in the USA?
Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day legalfalcon, if an application is rejected or found inadmissible, can the dependants under the application apply separately without including the principal applicant in of the rejected application or does the penalty applies to every applicant under the rejected application Tanx.
If a family member is inadmissible join any ground, the entire family is inadmissible. However, this will depend on what the inadmissibility was.

Was it medical, criminal, or just eligibility. If only eligibility, then you can reapply as long as the applicant was not barred for a few years.

Reactions: KingKurly

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
@legalfalcon

I applied for EE FSW (O) with AOR 10 October 2017. I am still waiting for the PPR. I live in India.
I have a job in the USA now and will be moving in June 2018. My medicals expire in June 2018.
  • I wanted to know that if I move to the USA, do I need to inform IRCC about this change in my residence address?
  • If IRCC requires me to redo my medical exam, will I have the option to do it in the USA?
Thanks!
YES

YES, you can get your medicals re-done from any panel physician close to you in the US.

Reactions: Kestrel

otmans

Apr 14, 2018
Dear Legal Falcon,

I have received my ITA on the 11th of April and I have now started preparing my documents. I have a couple of questions regarding some documents:

1- For the police clearance certificate, I am a citizen of Egypt but I reside in the UK, is it OK to use an Egyptian PCC issued while I was in Egypt on a trip or the PCC needs to be issued from the Egyptian embassy in the UK?

2- For the proof of funds, the bank letter will show that there is not much in the current account, but the required sum of money will be present in the saving account as saving certificates i.e. fixed deposits (over a year old), would that be OK? Do I need to provide any other information a part from the letter info required by the IRCC?

Thanks a lot for your help

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi legal falcon, I am completing 12 months at express entry, eligibility , Medical and Criminality all passed. Background checks ongoing since 23 November with s15(1) in notes. I want to know if there is any chance of rejection at this stage? Need your expert opinion.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
What do the notes at the end of the GCMS notes say. Is there a note on eligibility?
Hello Legal,
I first would like to thank you for your continuous support and assistance.
Under the The Case Processing agent note he/ she said "A11.2: APPEARS MET".
Thank you, and hope to hear from you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legal Falcon,

I have received my ITA on the 11th of April and I have now started preparing my documents. I have a couple of questions regarding some documents:

1- For the police clearance certificate, I am a citizen of Egypt but I reside in the UK, is it OK to use an Egyptian PCC issued while I was in Egypt on a trip or the PCC needs to be issued from the Egyptian embassy in the UK?

2- For the proof of funds, the bank letter will show that there is not much in the current account, but the required sum of money will be present in the saving account as saving certificates i.e. fixed deposits (over a year old), would that be OK? Do I need to provide any other information a part from the letter info required by the IRCC?

Thanks a lot for your help

1. For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.

2. See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legal falcon, I am completing 12 months at express entry, eligibility , Medical and Criminality all passed. Background checks ongoing since 23 November with s15(1) in notes. I want to know if there is any chance of rejection at this stage? Need your expert opinion.
If your eligibility is passed, the rejection is next to zero. Its just a matter of time when your security will be concluded.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legal,
I first would like to thank you for your continuous support and assistance.
Under the The Case Processing agent note he/ she said "A11.2: APPEARS MET".
Thank you, and hope to hear from you.
Eligibility happens in 2-3 stages. First an analyst or case processing agent will review the documents and make a recommendation. Then this is reviewed by an officer, who makes a final determination. Only then will the eligibility status change to passed.

In your case it seems that the recommendation is met. A11.2 refers to eligibility. see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Know your predictive PPR Date scenarios if your are already in IP2.

If you are stuck in Lengthy background checks for a reasonable amount of time.

Then you can join the community of the victims of security screening by CBSA/CSIS IRCC.

Irfan Khan has developed very good model.

Try your luck by clicking on below link:-

Click below link to get your Predictive PPR Date.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Know your predictive PPR Date scenarios if your are already in IP2.

If you are stuck in Lengthy background checks for a reasonable amount of time.

Then you can join the community of the victims of security screening by CBSA/CSIS IRCC.

Irfan Khan has developed very good model.

Try your luck by clicking on below link:-

Click below link to get your Predictive PPR Date.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing
PLEASE STOP SPAMMING. IMMIGRATION IS A LEGAL PROCESS AND NOT BASED ON PREDICTIONS.

THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS IS GOVERNED BY THE IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT, AND THE REGULATIONS, NOT PREDICTIONS.

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECA is only required for your high-test degree for which you are claiming points.
Personal history will overlap with your travel and work history.
In your work history you will have to disclose only those employments for which you are claiming points.

There is no such thing as "Senior," just because someone successfully filed their application does not make them an expert. Unless a person has professionally studied Immigration law, knows constitutional and administrative law, and has experience dealing with immigration applications, only his advised counts. Rest everything is noise.
Thank you so much for your response sir. So I guess I shouldn't be worried for not having a LoE for education and work that I have not claimed any points which i put in the personal history but not in the education and work history respectively. I was just a bit concerned after reading some posts on other threads that people including LoE for work that they have not claimed any points but included in the personal history. Thank you so much once again.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for your response sir. So I guess I shouldn't be worried for not having a LoE for education and work that I have not claimed any points which i put in the personal history but not in the education and work history respectively. I was just a bit concerned after reading some posts on other threads that people including LoE for work that they have not claimed any points but included in the personal history. Thank you so much once again.
No need to worry about it. I your work history and education history, you only mention the work and education for which you are claiming points for. Rest everything will be in personal history. Personal history will overlap work and education history.

There is no need for a LoE, as there is nothing to explain. If seeks any clarification or need any documents, they will ask.

Fatemasultana

Apr 7, 2018
Please list your degrees and the ECA clearly. Not your credits.
@legalfalcon sorry sir for any inconvenience,
My actual educational credentials are from UK-
1) Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computing- 2years
2) BSc hons in computing (one year top up, 1st 2 years were exempted)

Canadian equivalency:
Diploma (two years)
Bachelors degree (four years)

My question: completed academic years for bachelors?
1 year(actual)? 3years(uk bachelors degree duration because i got credits for 1st two years as well)? any option gives me same points because Level of education is Bachelors degree.

Already have an EE profile and got points for "two or more degree", but condition says one of the degree must be 3 or more years long? Then how come I got then points? Does the system takes only ECA into consideration? Will VO reject my case because I got bachelors degree studying only final year and got exempted 1st two years credits? Or VO looks at ECA assessment where I fulfill the condition for "two or more degrees one must be 3 or more years long".

Please advice me my CRS is 443 and expecting an ITA next draw.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Eligibility happens in 2-3 stages. First an analyst or case processing agent will review the documents and make a recommendation. Then this is reviewed by an officer, who makes a final determination. Only then will the eligibility status change to passed.

In your case it seems that the recommendation is met. A11.2 refers to eligibility. see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
I sure thank you legal for your reply.
In regards to INFO SHARING, isn't it supposed to complete before the file is transferred to LVO?.
in my case under ASSESSMENT it was showing IN PROGRESS when the file was routed to LVO in January, 15.
under ACTIVITIES
info sharing for my wife was showing COMPLETED.
Here is what happened to my INFO SHARING based on what I see on the GCMS notes:
info sharing 1
info sharing 2

Please note that at the same time (hour: minute and second ) when my second info sharing was created, and error came back and logged as a note about the bigraphic Partner USA stating (Error Returned- EPCQS-PCQS Unavailable).
From what I have read PCQS is "Person Centric Query Service", that is USA system CIC uses to run biographic search on.
I assume that there was an error and that's why INFOR SHARING under ASSESSMENT was like IN PROGRESS, and in spite of that the file was transferred to LVO.
I'm afraid that this was be an error, and if info sharing is not triggered again from lvo my file will just stay there forever.
Please note that on my notes were generated in March, 1, and it shows that my file was not touched ever since it was transferred to lvo in January, 1
I sure hope to get a reply from you Sir about this , as your analysis will certainly be of a great help.
Thank you ,