+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
After you submit the documents, it takes 2-3 weeks for them to add them to your file. Since this is a mandatory document, your file was put on hold. Now after the documents are complete, your R10 will be passed and eligibility will start. During this time your will not see any movement on your MyCIC page.
thank you for reply. so, if i understood correctly than 2-3 weeks to process and upload the pcc and after that additional time for R10 and eligibility. thus, no movement can continue for like more than a month.

gurneeraj

Aug 16, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I have a question. I have 9 years of experience, and I am a FSW-O candidate. Experiences are

2007-2008 Company -A

2008-2009 Company -B

2009-2013 Company-C

20013-2014 Unemployed worked for two months and left

2014-Present Company-D (4 years approx)

In EE profile
In work History I entered about Company C and Company D only

I got reference letter from my present company D but Company C refused to give me reference letter but I have all other documents pertaining to Company C.

Can I remove company C from work history to personal history as I am still eligible? Will removal has any impact on my file in the eyes of VO?

Or upload whatever documents I have such as Salary stubs, joining letters, promotion letter, relieving letters or income tax statements?
Bump

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Send your pay stubs, Tax returns, and job offer letter, appoint meant letter, and any other official communication pertaining to your employment via CSE.
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon!

I send a CSE explaining my situation!
another thing I noticed in my GCMS notes that the case analyst pointed out that my work experience letter did not have the name of the officer signing it. It just mentions his designation.
But, the official letters in my organization never mention the name of the person signing it, they just mention their designation and office address.
Do you recommend getting a new work experience letter with email id matching with organization website and with the name of the officer?
Thanks

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
I will need to see a copy of your fairness letter before I can respond.
it doesn't allow me to put it here as it's an image but here is what it says:
Following the interview and the visit to your school headquarters, I have some concerns that I would like you to address. I will give you 30 days to address my concerns after which I will make a decision based solely on the information I have on file, the site viste and the interview.

During the interview you mentioned that your english was very good because you work alongside british citizens on a regular basis and that these individuals taught you how to speak English with a british accent. Can you please provide me with the names and contact details of these individuals who taught you english so that I may confer with them.
You also stated that you are mainly self-taught but you had aslo taken some courses in English at school. Can you please provide evidence of your English language instruction at school.
Furthermore,since that you work in an e-learning environment, how do you interact with the British individuals given that you are working from a computer primarily? Do you all work in one location?

Can you also please advise how you are teaching children in-person if you are woking from an e-learning enviornment?do you have any in-person contact with your students and if so,please identify how many in-person teaching hours per week you provide to the students. Also, please provide me with the address of the location where you are teaching students in-person and describe how many are in your class on a regular basis each month.

During the interview it was noted that the photo on you ielts test and your medical test all appeared to be of a different people. Can you explain why there is such a difference in the two photographs that were taken in the same year?

During my visit to the location you provided as the headquarters of the school, I found no sign marking the school, only a partially unfinished apartment building. I went to the location of the said headquarter of the school and also noted so sign or reference to a school being there. I knocked and waited outside the door. There was no answer. I telephoned the number you provided for the headquarters and waited outside the door but there was also no ringing. I am of the opinion that this school headquarters does not actually exits(written like this). The building itself has not even been completed.please provide a clear explanation for this.

notes generated in 30th of september when my application was labeled approved included the following:

This applicat’s passport and details were sent to us for visa issuance after you approved the application, however, before issuing the visas we looked at the application and we noticed several unususal things which I will pass on to you:

1)the school were the applicant has been employed is an online school with no direct inperson instruction. 2)the telephone number for the school is a person’s residential adress phone number not a business number. 3)the photo on the police certificate and the IELTS look similar but not identical both are wearing a head scarf so it somewhat hard to say but they look different. 4)the IELTS score is very high for someone who has never been educated in english,never left the country . resides in the area of egypt where she does. 5)the ID was issued in2013 but contains a photo from her high school which is highly unusual and doesn’t look like either the person in IELTS or the person in the PC.(note I told her that myself in the interview when she commented that it looks old and it’s a govermental mistake that they didn’t take me a new photo but she didn’t figure this out herself)

As a result of all of the above I called the applicant in to speak with her briefly. The person who came looks like the person in the IELTS photo and did indeed speak english well with a british accent. I asked her the full names and dates of birth of the children and she answered with ease. I asked the same for the spouse. I asked how she learned to speak english so well and basically she said she is self-taught and she works around british people, so she picked up their accent.Althought the decision to approve came from another officer and I do not want to overreturn this decision. I am still not conviced that the two individuals are one and the same; therefore o asked the PA to obtain an updated ID cards as this may help to solodofy her identity.---------------------------------------eradicated 2 lines.------------------------------

If you have comments or concerns regardign this approach,please let meknow.Many Thanks

i sent the updated ID on the 8th of OCT and i received another PPR on the 25th of OCT

from the 2nd set of notes as well there were redacted security entires for me and my spouse in cairo VO and i knew it's security screening and i guess i passed that too.
taking into consideration:
1- i teach British students and i said i grabbed their accent only but i was very good as i am self-taught before. and i said at the interview that in college many subjects were in English and since i was young i loved to read books and novels in English then she says never educated in eng.
2- in the notes they said that they are confused about my pic in PCC and ielts and they never mentioned medicals. they even showed me a big 4'' size pics of me in black and white for pcc, ielts and visa photo.
3- about my employer it does exist and i was working online as a home based job and i was loging into our database and teach through an e-learning portal with campany subscription and it's used in many colleges and universities around the world. as this employer was my last one i left then in Jan 2017, they are offering limited papers as i left they don't want to share much.

4- i can get from my current employer a reference that i am working in there now .

i feel that some of the comments are restricting me in the picture of a low standard ,with limitied abilities Person which is irritating, humulating and racist as my noc is a religious education worker and becasue i ama vieled woman.
AOR 11 August ,207 - 1st ppr 31st August - interview 13th sep and she said i am satisfied and will print the vis now and after aboout 15 mini was dismissed from the embassy for 1 more verification- submitted ID on 9th oct - 2nd PPR 25th oct - Email for additional processing on the 15th of Nov - PFL on the 20th of feb.2018

sorry for taking soo long of your time and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
You can definitely contest. But it will take 3-5 weeks. In many cases IRCC has re-opened files. However, if you have a high CRS score, simply create a new profile and re-apply as you were in early stages of processing. Or you can do both, and see which one happens first and abandon the other.
Thanks for response and suggestion.

I am doing both and see what happens first. :)

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Can you please provide the letter you received from CBSA?
I did not get a letter from CBSA. Just an email from CBSA's ATIP officer, saying that they cannot provide an update. And then my MP talked to a CBSA agent over the phone and was told that they do not have an open file on me at all and that the security stuff is likely going on at IRCC in Ottawa. The CBSA agent told the MP that IRCC has their own internal security clearance system and that is likely where the file sits presently.

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Hello @legalfalcon and thank you for all your help here.
In Security Screening for the past 6 months, I just ordered my third set of GCMS notes but looking at the old ones, I noticed that between set #1 (September) and #2 (November) there has been no change in SS activities (my spouse is the one in SS, I am the PA) however two more "Activity" sub-sections are added at the top:

ACTIVITY: 1
Name: [My name]
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Non-compliance
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled
Office: CPC-Ottawa

ACTIVITY: 2
New Value: Not Started

ACTIVITY : 3 picks up where it left off - redacted SS notes.
Non-compliance was passed (I can clearly see it in Activity 7, below) in my first notes in September:

New Value: Passed

I'm wondering what "cancelled" means as I don't know what to expect in my next GCMS notes.
[EDIT: My meds, eligibility, criminality and security are all "Passed"]

Thank you again!

Last edited:

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon Please reply to me
If I am under Security Screening , do you think IRCC can finish the security check in a week to a month ?? or I have to wait for couple of months ?

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hi Legalfalcon,
I have quick question. My medical expired on January 7 2018. Since then it is saying "You do not need medical exam". My Background was also at "NA2" stage. But today my background went to "We are processing your background check". I think it is "IP2". But my medical is still saying "You do not need medical exam". So what is the scenario here !!
Your answer will be really appreciated...Thanks is advance.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@legalfalcon,
In my CIC account, review of additional documents section changed from "we donot additional documents " to "Not Applicable". What does this change stand for?

FSW Outland (Pakistan)
CRS: 467
AOR: AUG 04
MEP: AUG 19
File moved to LVO (London): OCT 03
IP2: NOV 08
ADR: NOV 29 (IMM 5669)

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
@legalfalcon

My BCG is in progress from NA. I wan to ask do CIC go to our addresses to ask about the candidate? or they use some other method? I mean what actually is checked?

himsin

Feb 11, 2017
Hwo
Hello @legalfalcon and thank you for all your help here.
In Security Screening for the past 6 months, I just ordered my third set of GCMS notes but looking at the old ones, I noticed that between set #1 (September) and #2 (November) there has been no change in SS activities (my spouse is the one in SS, I am the PA) however two more "Activity" sub-sections are added at the top:

ACTIVITY: 1
New Value: Cancelled

ACTIVITY: 2
New Value: Not Started

ACTIVITY : 3 picks up where it left off - redacted SS notes.
Non-compliance was passed (I can clearly see it in Activity 7, below) in my first notes in September:

New Value: Passed

I'm wondering what "cancelled" means as I don't know what to expect in my next GCMS notes.
[EDIT: My meds, eligibility, criminality and security are all "Passed"]

Thank you again!
Hi,
How are you sure that Security is passed? Is that written anywhere on the GCMS?

cicek

May 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Hundreds of applications moved to IP2 yesterday (Feb 27th) regardless of their AOR. Considering the huge number of applications changing stage, some people claim it’s a system glitch. Do you have any comment on this? Do you think it might be a system glitch as well? Has there been a similar time when IRCC moved so many files to a specific stage like IP2?

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hi tyere,
Today received my GCMS notes after 4 months. I'm an April 17 cec applicant (cv requested a while ago). Have 2 security activities and the first activity is NONCOMPLIANCE!
I've been working in Canada on a PGWP for over two years now. Can't understand what the issue may be.