+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

k4n27

Apr 26, 2017
Hi LegalFalcon, I have a question regarding my GCMS I'd like to ask.

My previous GCMS notes show my group name is PNP Secure Outstanding and category is PV2, but the current one I received have these information blanked. And under page Admissibilities > Security there is a s.21 at the top right corner. Information about security activities under this page are also blanked out so I cannot see any status (started, not started, in progress). Does this mean my application has some progress? Should there be any concern about s.21?

Thank you for your help.

Rohit548

Oct 11, 2016
I sent the reply to the email I received. Can you send me the email again and I will forward the reply back at the same id
Sure just sent you the email. Also, I have been connecting with CIC on phone they just say that the file is regularly being reviewed as they have put Eligibility review required. They have asked to get back by Feburary if anything changes. There is no explanation nothing. Just that all the things seem to be fine and in order.

Sep 13, 2016
From the above there are two things which are of concern and only after you provide me with some background, can I comment further:
1. SPOUSE/CL(SHAH,***)Not in Status - What is the status of the Wpm extension.
2. Vaction - The vacation listed above, if this period is taken out, does it impact your eligibility?
Yes legalfalcon, Now I am in status having BOWP till July/2018 and my husband (spouse) in India waiting to come here from last 3.5 years. Yes I have almost 3.5 years of experience with same company working in NOC(1123), but after completing one year and 1 month I went to India for 2 months to see my husband. Back to Canada and job the same company.

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi @legalfalcon .... please assist me with my query

Hi @legalfalcon
Please give me your view.
I was declared as unaccompanying on my spouse’s express entry profile. My spouse received PR last year. Now i am planning to apply for express entry instead of spousal sponsorship.

What is the answer to “ have u applied to ircc/express entry in the past?”
I was evaluated for criminality and medicals as per the requirement and i have a UCI number.

Thanks in advance!

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi Legalfalcon,

First of all would thank you for your advises !!!! Helped me a lot to face my first rejection ;) !!

I have submitted a second one AOR Nov 13th, i moved to ip2 in Dec 18th (my eligibility is passed that time "cool") but now new issue ! the trend for ip2 in Nov applications is 2-3 days to PPR and i'm stuck to ip2 my situation is the following i send and email to cpc ottawa to ask about the status and they said "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times." and i directly thinked about SS but still strange answer to have after one month and a half no ? So i called an agent and his answer was : i dont have details about SS or not but what i see is that your case was updated this week they are still on security but working on finalization they already put some inputs and i might think things will go right "

Does that mean im under deep SS or only regular security check ? I have ordered GCMS to day but really feeling anxious after the first rejection (8 months waiting) now that :'(

By the way i had an ADR during NA2 about my spounse military history but he didnt pass any military service so i sent the national military service exemption letter as supporting document with an LOE

Any clew ?

Yazeed

Aug 6, 2017
The best time to get your first set of GCMs is 30-45 days post AoR. This is when R10 is passed and eligibility should have begun. Then you can order subsequent notes based on the progress in your file.
Thank you. One more question, is the data shown on GCMS as on the date of request or date of release?

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi all,
does employer letter must include duties for time which you are not claiming points ?

Any one submitted with only the duties for the position you were claiming points for ?

Thanks !!!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you. One more question, is the data shown on GCMS as on the date of request or date of release?
Date of release
The date GCMS notes are requested, the processing is done 1-2 weeks later and the notes are released 30 days form the date of request. So your notes will reflect the status as on the date of generation and NOT RELEASE.

The date of note generation is available at the bottom of each page of the GCMS notes.

To explain you with an example:

GCMS notes requested - Jan 1
Generated - Jan 15
Released - Jan 30

Your notes will reflect the status of your file as on Jan 15.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon, I have a question regarding my GCMS I'd like to ask.

My previous GCMS notes show my group name is PNP Secure Outstanding and category is PV2, but the current one I received have these information blanked. And under page Admissibilities > Security there is a s.21 at the top right corner. Information about security activities under this page are also blanked out so I cannot see any status (started, not started, in progress). Does this mean my application has some progress? Should there be any concern about s.21?

Thank you for your help.
If you ordered notes on your own through ATIP under the privacy act then the information is retracted under 21 which is the same corresponding section as 15 in the Access to information act

To read on s 15/16 which are the same as s 21/22 see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes legalfalcon, Now I am in status having BOWP till July/2018 and my husband (spouse) in India waiting to come here from last 3.5 years. Yes I have almost 3.5 years of experience with same company working in NOC(1123), but after completing one year and 1 month I went to India for 2 months to see my husband. Back to Canada and job the same company.
Did you explain the vacation you took and under what terms was the vacation granted? Was it paid etc. That has to be reviewed and this is why the analyst has deferred it to the officer, who will make the final determination.

When you receive your next set of GCMS, you will see the final determination made. Alternatively, ou can raise a CSE and address these concerns.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon .... please assist me with my query
The answer is so, as you did not file an application and you were mentioned as non-accompanying. However, in your LoE mention that your spouse applied under EE and had you as non accompanying.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

First of all would thank you for your advises !!!! Helped me a lot to face my first rejection ;) !!

I have submitted a second one AOR Nov 13th, i moved to ip2 in Dec 18th (my eligibility is passed that time "cool") but now new issue ! the trend for ip2 in Nov applications is 2-3 days to PPR and i'm stuck to ip2 my situation is the following i send and email to cpc ottawa to ask about the status and they said "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times." and i directly thinked about SS but still strange answer to have after one month and a half no ? So i called an agent and his answer was : i dont have details about SS or not but what i see is that your case was updated this week they are still on security but working on finalization they already put some inputs and i might think things will go right "

Does that mean im under deep SS or only regular security check ? I have ordered GCMS to day but really feeling anxious after the first rejection (8 months waiting) now that :'(

By the way i had an ADR during NA2 about my spounse military history but he didnt pass any military service so i sent the national military service exemption letter as supporting document with an LOE

Any clew ?
To determine that you are in SS can only be done seeing your GCMS notes. Also all application are processed within 6 months, and the 6 months starts when your R10 is passed. So I won't be much concerned about the application yet. Don't go by trends, each application is different and you cannot compare apples and oranges.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,
does employer letter must include duties for time which you are not claiming points ?

Any one submitted with only the duties for the position you were claiming points for ?

Thanks !!!!
I don't get your questions, could you please elaborate.

Sep 13, 2016
Did you explain the vacation you took and under what terms was the vacation granted? Was it paid etc. That has to be reviewed and this is why the analyst has deferred it to the officer, who will make the final determination.

When you receive your next set of GCMS, you will see the final determination made. Alternatively, ou can raise a CSE and address these concerns.
Really thanks LegalFlanco.

Yes I have given them a formal statement on blank paper about my holiday gap in work history (its kind of self declaration) and It was unpaid holidays for 2 months as I took it in emergency. Also my holidays period was after completing one year and one month with the company and again back to Canada I join the company. My total work period with the same company is about 3.5 and has only 2 months of holiday in total work history. But legal falnco I am more worried with the CASE ANALYST STATEMENT on my education as below:

i.e: PA's education backgound apears to be in Medical Science Technology and Labtechnology(eDocs 120604586 and 12087620). Paystubs and CRA NOA provided.T4 slip provided(eDoc 120246831)

I am in-depth follower of your form and review many GCMS notes and Statement available on Canadavisa.com forms. I didn't found any statement similar to case analyst review. Normally in all application analyst mentioned statement of "Education met the requirement".

I worried because I have experience in NOC (1123) as a Marketing Coordinator.