kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Legalfalcon

Can I show my wife's jewellery, which is mentioned in the nikahnama (marriage certificate) as source of funds for me ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Legalfalcon

Can I show my wife's jewellery, which is mentioned in the nikahnama (marriage certificate) as source of funds for me ?
Unfortunately not. You can only show liquidated source, or a source which can be easily liquidated and is at your disposal.
Eg. Liquidated - Cash
easily liquidated - a fixed deposit, income cases provident fund, or investments which do not fluctuate and can be readily withdrawn into cash.

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Dear Legal Falcon,

I have updated my EE profile after getting NOI from Ontario with work experience for 8 years for which i have all documents.

Now when i am going thru the OINP application guide it is men
Yes, you can make changes to your EE profile and as long as your points don't go down, you can remove your work experience and put it in personal experience. The maximum points you get is for 3 years, anything more then 3 does not give you more points.
Dear Legal Falcon,

I have updated my EE profile after getting NOI from Ontario with work experience for 8 years for which i have all documents.

Now when i am going thru the OINP application guide it is mentioned as below:

"
4.2.9 Work History
In this tab, you must list all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18 if this was less than ten years ago). You must include your start date, hours of work per week, job title, National Occupational Classification (NOC) code, employer name and country of work. If your job was in Canada, indicate whether or not you had a valid work permit."

Does this mean that i have to show 10 years work history in EE? Or i just have to show only 8 years which is as per EE profile.

I have more than 10 years experience. However i am not sure i will be able to provide all documents for previous jobs.

TIA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legal Falcon,

Now when i am going thru the OINP application guide it is men

Dear Legal Falcon,

Now when i am going thru the OINP application guide it is mentioned as below:

"
4.2.9 Work History
In this tab, you must list all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18 if this was less than ten years ago). You must include your start date, hours of work per week, job title, National Occupational Classification (NOC) code, employer name and country of work. If your job was in Canada, indicate whether or not you had a valid work permit."

Does this mean that i have to show 10 years work history in EE? Or i just have to show only 8 years which is as per EE profile.

I have more than 10 years experience. However i am not sure i will be able to provide all documents for previous jobs.

TIA
The OINP and the EE are different. Follow the instructions for each application. In the EE, the maximum points you can get is for 3, years of work experience. As long as you provide the reference letters for the three years or more, for which you are claiming points, that is sufficient. For the remaining work experience, you will have to mention it in the personal history, for which you will not need reference letters.

As regards, OINP, you will have to list the work history for the last 10 years, as asked. You work history in your EE will match this, however, only the last 8 years will be in work history, the remaining will be in personal history. You will only be asked to provide references for the work experience you have mentioned in your work history.

Hope this helps and makes it clear.

Reactions: systems.engineer

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, thanks. Does this fact / change need to be highlighted or mentioned anywhere in oinp application?
Not required, as you will be providing supporting documents, i.e. the transcripts and degree certificates.

babamia

Jul 1, 2016
Dear house, Can you help in inferring the level of application, as i suspect my security is not passed yet, since it is blank.
My BG went to IP on May 25, but no ppr mail yet. My gcms notes received now shows gcms was generated on may 31.
Summary is as thus:
Assessments
Eligbility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org. Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved.

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to: RK61**
Assigned by: RK61**
Due Date: 2017/06/23

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear house, Can you help in inferring the level of application, as i suspect my security is not passed yet, since it is blank.
My BG went to IP on May 25, but no ppr mail yet. My gcms notes received now shows gcms was generated on may 31.
Summary is as thus:
Assessments
Eligbility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org. Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved.

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to: RK61**
Assigned by: RK61**
Due Date: 2017/06/23

Most likely the security is ongoing. Do you see S16/s15 information retraction on page 2, were you have
Assessment
Eligibility
Security
HIRV
etc.

and on other pages.

Please be advised that security can take 3-15 weeks to clear. Even when CSIS concludes with the BGC, it will submit its report to IRCC, which then will make a decision on it.

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
The OINP and the EE are different. Follow the instructions for each application. In the EE, the maximum points you can get is for 3, years of work experience. As long as you provide the reference letters for the three years or more, for which you are claiming points, that is sufficient. For the remaining work experience, you will have to mention it in the personal history, for which you will not need reference letters.

As regards, OINP, you will have to list the work history for the last 10 years, as asked. You work history in your EE will match this, however, only the last 8 years will be in work history, the remaining will be in personal history. You will only be asked to provide references for the work experience you have mentioned in your work history.

Hope this helps and makes it clear.
So you are saying that i can keep it as 8 years in EE and provide 10 years work experience in OINP.

Am i right?

Jun 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have 417 points. got an invitation(ITA) on apr 19th and lowest crs score on the day is 415.
Submitted my application on may 7th
medical pass on june 7th.

Plan 1:
I am planning to get married in next 2 months. Once i have marriage certificate, if i link my wife application, will they recalculate my points??

or

Plan 2:

Should i wait until i got my PR and then apply through spouse sponsorship program? If i apply, since processing time is almost 9-12 months. should i able apply work permit for spouse? She already have visiting visa to canada.

Or someone please suggest me any better plan.

-Thanks

Iambube

Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
1st of April 2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Hi LegalFalcon, Can an applicant be rejected for failure to notarise deed gift or sale agreement?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
The email id at which you can enquire - CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Ordering GCMS now, won't make sense as its too early. Wait for the at least 45 days post AoR and then order. Send the document by CSE and also enquire if they received the document a few days later.

All the best!
Hi mate,

I wrote an email to them and it was yesterday. Today, I have received a reply from them. Please let me know your views on the same. Is the application with them and they are not processing it or they have not received the application...may be some other office.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please be noted that our office is not currently processing this application. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ index.asp

All case specific questions should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ enquiries-renseignements/ canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You may also contact the www.cic.gc.ca

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,
XXXX (agent name)
IRCC....."

I also emailed to FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic. gc.ca; cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic. gc.ca and waiting for any reply from them.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So you are saying that i can keep it as 8 years in EE and provide 10 years work experience in OINP.

Am i right?
YEs

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Everyone,

I have 417 points. got an invitation(ITA) on apr 19th and lowest crs score on the day is 415.
Submitted my application on may 7th
medical pass on june 7th.

Plan 1:
I am planning to get married in next 2 months. Once i have marriage certificate, if i link my wife application, will they recalculate my points??
NO - Se below
or

Plan 2:

Should i wait until i got my PR and then apply through spouse sponsorship program? If i apply, since processing time is almost 9-12 months. should i able apply work permit for spouse? She already have visiting visa to canada.
You should add your spouse at the earliest.

Or someone please suggest me any better plan.

-Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

All family members must be examined as part of the e-APR, whether they are accompanying the principal applicant or not. Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued, but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform IRCC immediately if their family composition has changed (e.g., birth of a child, marriage, divorce).

Pursuant to subsection R4(1), the principal applicant may not include a spouse or common-law partner in their application if their relationship was entered into primarily to acquire any status or privilege under the Act or is not genuine. Similarly, in accordance with subsection R4(2), the principal applicant may not include an adopted child in their application if the adoption was entered into primarily to obtain any status or privilege under the Act or if it did not create a genuine parent–child relationship.

Section A11.2 does not apply when an applicant adds a family member to their application after the e-APR; however, the family member will have to be assessed, and the principal applicant must provide IRCC with the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406 (PDF, 570.00 KB)] and pay the applicable fees online.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon, Can an applicant be rejected for failure to notarise deed gift or sale agreement?
The gift deed and sale agreement have to be in accordance with the laws of the applicants country of residence.