+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
It said that the passport is being returned for the following reasons and the reason selected was "Application in Progress, once finalized next steps will be received".

Other ADRs were Schedule A, Police Clearance, Proof of Income, RPRF payment receipt.
Thats strange. Have never heard of something like this before

Curiousdodo

Mar 21, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I would like to have your input here. I received my CoPR in decision envelop on 3rd June, with the visa and prior to that I had received a message in my account stating "Application Approved". Until later tonight where I get a message that essentially read "CoPR documents issued for your file have been cancelled". I have not been given any reason for this.

Rest of the letter read
"Your file will be reviewed and if further documents are required, they will be requested.
You will be advised when a new Confirmation of Permanent Residence document is issued if your
application is successful. Further instructions will be forthcoming at that time."

Although a bit disheartening to see the process come to such a halt, I would really like to know what has happened here and what are my options.
It had to happen on the day I was relieved from my job here and I was planning to fly in exactly a month's time. Seems like that isn't happening anytime soon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please could you tell me what can be used as proof of address when staying at a relative's in Canada. Thank you.
You can get a lease agreement from them. Also, you can open a bank account with your relative's address, and use the letter from the bank as proof of address.

Reactions: DavidBurke

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I would like to have your input here. I received my CoPR in decision envelop on 3rd June, with the visa and prior to that I had received a message in my account stating "Application Approved". Until later tonight where I get a message that essentially read "CoPR documents issued for your file have been cancelled". I have not been given any reason for this.

Rest of the letter read
"Your file will be reviewed and if further documents are required, they will be requested.
You will be advised when a new Confirmation of Permanent Residence document is issued if your
application is successful. Further instructions will be forthcoming at that time."

Although a bit disheartening to see the process come to such a halt, I would really like to know what has happened here and what are my options.
It had to happen on the day I was relieved from my job here and I was planning to fly in exactly a month's time. Seems like that isn't happening anytime soon.

It is difficult to predict what has happened, but this usually happens when there is an expired document, like meds, PCC, security, or some new information comes to light, such as adding a new family member as a result of child birth or marriage.

If it is neither of the above, then contact IRCC.

Reactions: Curiousdodo

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Got back my passport on July 5, 2022 without a stamp and with a letter attached that said Application in Progress.

PPR received on June 20, 2022, FSW-O, COR: India, VO: RROC, Remedical passed: April 27, 2022. No documents as per my knowledge are nearing their expiry.

Could you please help me with what my options are here? Will re-sending my passport help in anyway?

Has anyone else here faced this situation or come across anything similar?
You will have to wait for IRCC to get back to you. This usually happens when IRCC has not processed some of your documents.

Curiousdodo

Mar 21, 2020
It is difficult to predict what has happened, but this usually happens when there is an expired document, like meds, PCC, security, or some new information comes to light, such as adding a new family member as a result of child birth or marriage.

If it is neither of the above, then contact IRCC.
I can understand how things you pointed out could create a snag. But I went on everything by the book, everything on time and as specified. I even got visa stamped, to have this decision after my application was approved is frustrating to say the least. As of now, I have filled out a web form and waiting for them to respond. Has this ever occured in your experience ?
How do I find out which VO processed my application ?
Also, would tagging ircc on SM get me any responses ?

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi @legalfalcon,
Here I need your expert review of my GCMS notes (pls find my timeline from the signature area)

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security:Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

****Applied GCMS on 2022/05/30 received on 05/07/2022

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2022/05/30 15:30:24 Created By: MLXXXX
Updated Date: 2022/05/30 15:30:37 Updated By: MLXXXX
Restricted: No Label: General
Office: Windsor IRCC Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: EP00XXXX REGULATION: PNP, 2020-08-20 I have reviewed
this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Select Triage
CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (<my name>), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2029-00-0 SPOUSE/CL (<spouse name>), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2029-00-00 DEP 1 (Child1 name, born:
2013-00-00, age at lock-in date: 7), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2029-00-00 DEP 2 (Child2 name, born: 2016-00-00, age at lock-in date: 3), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2029-00-00
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination:
Saskatchewan. - PNC#: 30XXXX. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. - Funds $: XXXXX
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA
(my name) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/CL (Spouse name) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION DEP 1 (Child 1) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION DEP 2 (Child 2) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMname P Screening: No
reportable trace - Police Certificates - Sri Lanka: No reportable trace EDOCS NUMBER(S): XXXXX Spouse/

Common-Law: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace- Police Certificates - Sri Lanka: No reportable trace EDOCS NUMBER(S): XXXXXX
@legalfalcon Iam expecting ur review my gcms note …. Also I can provide more if need to …..

thega

Mar 12, 2021
@legalfalcon Today I called IRCC and got an agent, he told me that my Medicals passed and my criminality is passed. I've been stuck in Info Sharing since February (2 entries; Complete - not reviewed & Ready to be Assessed)..

The agent also told me that my eligibility and Security are not started. I am a Quebec Skilled Worker applicant. On this site I have seen people say that eligibility should already be passed since we have the CSQ and Quebec selects its own immigrants.

Or does it mean that we have to pass Meds, Security and Criminality in order for Eligibility to pass? Its a different kind of eligibility isn't it?

Even though Security says not started, perhaps it might not be the case? I believe with QSW applicants, medicals and security start at the same time, or security starts soon after medicals have passed. If you can give your knowledge about QSW process that would be great.

Perhaps with my case, security has initiated and when that is done they will update both security and info sharing I guess? I'm just scrambling for positivity. IRCC seems to be all over the place.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Query regarding ECA

My brother WES account got closed due to reason “WES has been advised that the documents submitted are not authentic . your account has been closed, all documents will be retained by WES and fees will not be refunded . The appropriate authorities have also been notified” .

He is Bcom, Mcom and MCA

His university negatively verified MCA credentials to WES and WES account got closed. On raising the grievance with University, University send across to WES the apology mail mentioning human error in verifying education details (He got letter in this regard from university). But still WES did not opened/activated his ECA account.

He moved to get ECA from CES.

CES successfully issued ECA report for 2 degree (He eliminated MCA degree and went ahead and got masters ECA from CES)

Query is that

• whether after receiving ITA he need to disclose (WES rejection + Apology letter from university + IQAS ECA + Reason for eliminating MCA degree in IQAS ECA) in LOE for information of IRCC case officer.
  • What are the % chance that his file will still be refused / rejected before PNP nomination or after AOR submission by IRCC case officer inspite of disclosing the whole case in LOE and will by any chance he will be banned for at least 5 yrs?
Waiting for valuable input from your end.

Regards

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
@legalfalcon Apologies for quoting this here again, I am not seeing sufficient information on this. please share you expert advise

I am a PR now in canada, in the past I had couple of applications to Canada, for my work permit. In all my applications, I made a mistake in DOB for my mother. instead of 05/25 i had it entered as 05/20. I noticed this after she got her passport until recently.

Also there is mistake in sibling given name, like if her legal name is XXXXX i gave it as 'XXXXX KUMAR'. we used to call her , so i assumed thats how its entered in passport. Even my name is similar, has Kumar in given name.

Now, i want to apply trv for my parents, but before that wanted to know how to correct these records in my application as they would have already closed. I am worried little about impacts of this to me. I have attached LOE's to rectify minor errors like job titles etc errors in the past, it feels like i discover something like this always and end up writing loe and, I become anxious. Please pardon me, I have reviewed my PR application many times to avoid mistakes, yet I ended up with one.

Could you please guide me here? what my next steps should be. What kind of explanation I should give to rectify this and will there be problem to me? should i do a webform or correct it in parents trv?

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon sir, hope you are doing well. Need help.

I am FSW-O applicant with OINP nomination received on 27-June-22. I received ITA on 6-July-22 and submitted application (AOR) on 13-July-22. I have outside Canada PG diploma and Bachelor and both are there in ECA. When I submitted application, I attached ECA report but didn't attach degree and transcripts. What should I do now as many suggested to upload degree and marksheets as well? Please help with this question.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon sir, hope you are doing well. Need help.

I am FSW-O applicant with OINP nomination received on 27-June-22. I received ITA on 6-July-22 and submitted application (AOR) on 13-July-22. I have outside Canada PG diploma and Bachelor and both are there in ECA. When I submitted application, I attached ECA report but didn't attach degree and transcripts. What should I do now as many suggested to upload degree and marksheets as well? Please help with this question.
For IRCC, degree transcripts are not required. Only a copy of the diploma and the ECA is required. However, you can send it all via webform.

Reactions: piyushpth

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Apologies for quoting this here again, I am not seeing sufficient information on this. please share you expert advise

I am a PR now in canada, in the past I had couple of applications to Canada, for my work permit. In all my applications, I made a mistake in DOB for my mother. instead of 05/25 i had it entered as 05/20. I noticed this after she got her passport until recently.

Also there is mistake in sibling given name, like if her legal name is XXXXX i gave it as 'XXXXX KUMAR'. we used to call her , so i assumed thats how its entered in passport. Even my name is similar, has Kumar in given name.

Now, i want to apply trv for my parents, but before that wanted to know how to correct these records in my application as they would have already closed. I am worried little about impacts of this to me. I have attached LOE's to rectify minor errors like job titles etc errors in the past, it feels like i discover something like this always and end up writing loe and, I become anxious. Please pardon me, I have reviewed my PR application many times to avoid mistakes, yet I ended up with one.

Could you please guide me here? what my next steps should be. What kind of explanation I should give to rectify this and will there be problem to me? should i do a webform or correct it in parents trv?
If the name you have in your previous applications is different from the one you are submitting now, you should include a same name affidavit along with the the LoE.

Reactions: Vipeanesammurasila

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon Need help with a request. I had received Quebec ITA on 13-Jan-22 and paid fees. On 8-Feb-22, I received Ontario ITA and I just followed the OINP process and got OINP nomination. I received ITA on 6-July-22 and submitted my PR application on 14-July-22. I didn't sent any documents to Quebec after paying fees and today (18-July-22) I received a reject letter from Quebec as I didn't complete the Quebec values test. In my PR application, I had declared Quebec ITA in Letter of explanation (LOE) but didn't declare any rejection as it was not there while submitting the application. How can I declare this now?