Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surbhigurpreet said:
Happy new year Asivad.
I do not have travel history. Never ever travelled outside India. Therefore, uploaded only bio pages of passport. rest entire passport is blank. Is it good to go or should I raise CSE for this attaching all the pages of passport. My understanding says it is not reqd. Plz correct me if I am wrong
Good to go, no explanation required.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting

Deutschland

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Dear Friends,

In the post-ITA document upload section, CIC requires me to upload the proof of relationship document to prove my relationship with my aunt who is living in Canada. The problem is that I cant find birth certificate of my mom and aunt. What other document can I upload to prove my mom relation to my aunt. Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
Hello Asivad,

I got my PPR on 22nd Dec and I sent my PP on the same day, they received on 23rd Dec. my question is my PGWP is expiring on 7th Jan and I have to do landing before my WP expires right?? I'm positive that I will get my PP back in this week and do landing before my WP expires. Should I wait till the last day to apply for WP extension just in case I dont get my PP back??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fatemeh Njm said:
Dear Sir Asivad,

I applied for a Canadian PR through express entry - skilled worker on March 8, 2016 and received the PPR (Passport Request) on December 28, 2016. We renewed our passports 10 days ago but due to some personal issues we couldn't manage to send the copies of the new ones to CPC - Ottawa before the PPR. My question is what should I do at this stage? Can I send our new passports to have them stamped? And should I attach the copies of our old passports to the new ones?

Thank you in advance!

And Happy new year.
I suppose you can write a LOE and explain this. You can submit both your old and new PPs IMO. They will stamp the latest PP and send it back to you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
girlgoneinternational said:
Dear ASivad and other senior members

Could you please advise how long does it take to complete the R10 completeness check after submitting eAPR . And do we receive email or any type of notification that says your file has completed initial completeness check .
You cannot know for sure unless you see your GCMS notes. Typically, R10 is completed within 20 - 30 days of submission of application and no, you do not get any updates.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
You cannot know for sure unless you see your GCMS notes. Typically, R10 is completed within 20 - 30 days of submission of application and no, you do not get any updates.
Hello Raj.

Hypothetically speaking, if my application is more than a month old. *I think it is worthy to order gcms notes. Is it correct that once R.10 and A11.2 are complete there is only 25% chances of rejection as prima facie both eligibility and completeness has been passed. In my application I have never travelled outside India, never had government job, do not have criminal background of any nature. Therefore, only thing remains to be thoroughly checked is my NOC code and reference letters. Does this means that there are chances of my application would be proceeded quickly as I feel people who have travelled a lot have to wait a lot more.

Ps. I have ordered my notes on 19.12.2016 and I am 14.11.2016 applicant. It will give some picture of progress of my R10 and A11.2 as till date my BG is NN.

Happy New Year and thank you for all the help.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I suppose you can write a LOE and explain this. You can submit both your old and new PPs IMO. They will stamp the latest PP and send it back to you.
Thank you so much! Really appreciate your help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello Raj.

Hypothetically speaking, if my application is more than a month old. *I think it is worthy to order gcms notes. Is it correct that once R.10 and A11.2 are complete there is only 25% chances of rejection as prima facie both eligibility and completeness has been passed. In my application I have never travelled outside India, never had government job, do not have criminal background of any nature. Therefore, only thing remains to be thoroughly checked is my NOC code and reference letters. Does this means that there are chances of my application would be proceeded quickly as I feel people who have travelled a lot have to wait a lot more.

Ps. I have ordered my notes on 19.12.2016 and I am 14.11.2016 applicant. It will give some picture of progress of my R10 and A11.2 as till date my BG is NN.

Happy New Year and thank you for all the help.
Well, ordering notes after at least 2.5 - 3 months would help. Yes, you will see the status of your R10 and probably your A11.2 in the notes you have ordered but that is the only information it might have. If you order after around 75 - 90 days, you might also be able to glimpse at the security/criminality status.

There are a lot of variables involved as far as the processing time is concerned. Yes, less/no international travel could speed up the application but it also depends on which LVO your application is in among other factors.

Good luck!

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Filling form post ITA

Travel / ID Document

While creating EE profile for the first time, I entered details for my passport and national identity card also, but due to some reason (my address is not the current one on my ID) I have removed it in post ITA application. Any issue?

The question is connection to the question above, since my ID card has my old address, so when I got married in Sep 2016 my marriage certificate also show the same address as on ID (the old one). So now should I show this card and give clarification? or I should be silent for now and should do the needful upon future request?

Address History

Since I have to provide address history of 10 years or years after 18th birthday (in my case last 10 years govern), I am providing my first accommodation from 2007. Correct?

For address I do not know the districts & Street Nos, I am writing N/A. OK?

My first house number is like “G-41/5-A …” but I can’t put any alphabet so I am writing as Unit: 41 and in the street/address line: G-41/5-A Clayton … (again). OK?

Work History

Date “PA” first became qualified to practice in this profession? Should I put my graduation date or the date I started my first job?

Have you listed all of “PA’s” periods of military or government positions (if any) …. My question is “what should I say when i am not related to military/ government, I think I should say “Yes” . Correct?

Travel History

They are asking for last 10 years, so for me 2007 onwards. I never traveled foreign before 19 Oct 2016. So as my first trip I entered that.
I am a Pakistani (country of origin) but I have been residing in Qatar for three years, but most of the travel on my passport is between aforementioned two.
What I did is, I entered from my first international travel from Pak to Qatar as first trip. Then back to Pakistan is another trip and so on … I covered my whole passport. Is this OK ?

Spouse Doc.

For spouse it asks for UCI. Don’t have so not entering. OK?

If my spouse has some work experience, and I did not show it (as I am not getting any points), is this misinterpretation?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey Asivad,
I have cousin in england and she doesn't have her passport with her and she wants to take ielts or any other exam of english if there is one which she can take with her passport?

British immigration has her passport from last 4 years

Thank you

me2canada

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
1112 Financial Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12 March 2016
Med's Done....
passed 15 March
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting :)
LANDED..........
waiting :)
Hi Asivad,

I got my PR Visa and stamping says expiry on Feb 28 2017.
So I am planning to land on Feb 20 2017. My passport expires in July 2017. I have applied for renewal of passport.

Is it okay if I show my old passport with PR visa and new passport at the time of travel? Thanks.

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Don't know if my question is relevant to the thread or not, but posting here since urgent advice needed from ASIVAD or any other seniors who might have faced the same issue.

I got my Ontario nomination certificate by mail today. It states my Name of Occupation : Corporate Sales (which is right) and NOC: 0124 instead of 0601 (as per my application). I am quite sure my NOC cannot be 0124. My designation is "General Manager: Sales & Business Development" and my responsibilities match NOC 0601. What NOC 0124 covers only partially what i do. I had even confirmed this by contacting "NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca".

Is anybody else facing this??

How could this impact my application to CIC for PR??

I am in the process of filing my eAPR but not yet submitted as I was waiting for the Nomination Certificate to upload the same. What should i do, since there would be a mis-match??

Please advice!

Thanks.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Where should I upload a LOE for my spouse's PCC?

There isn't any link to upload it,only link available is for principal applicant.

TIA

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
me2canada said:
Hi Asivad,

I got my PR Visa and stamping says expiry on Feb 28 2017.
So I am planning to land on Feb 20 2017. My passport expires in July 2017. I have applied for renewal of passport.

Is it okay if I show my old passport with PR visa and new passport at the time of travel? Thanks.
Yes. This is permitted - carry both the current and the old PP + COPR when landing.

Refer page 73 in the below link -

www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf04-eng.pdf